Not Feeling Good Flu Advice

This morning I woke up feeling sick to my stomach. Theres this urge to vomit but  it never comes and a choking sensation in my throat. I feel dizzy and have a headache. Somethings not right and Im not sure if its the flu but, I feel icky and weak. I tried to get outside to get fresh air but it didnt help much. Im so tired and feel hot like I have a fever.

What can I do to feel better?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Try propolis mixed with a teaspoon of honey and mixed with boiled water when you can keep liquids down. It will anesthetise your throat and also if there is any infection will help you to fight it off. 

It does sound fluey but i feel it may be something else a cleansing of sorts. The throat is the energy center of interest for cleansing at the moment so ask AA Michael to help and you should be able to cope a little better. The fever is the body (burning off) getting rid of anything that no longer serves you. A Epsom Salt bath will also help to draw negative energy out of your skin. Sleep and sipping water (sipping is important and will not cause you  to be sick), if you can't sip wet your lips with a cotton bud this will help keep your lips from cracking. 

I hope this helps

Sending you golden, blue and rainbow healing vibrations to your multidimensional self.

Much love, golden, blue and rainbow blessings

Adonai,

In Lak'ech Ala K'in :-) 

• must drink water...............

• carbonated soda with perservatives and artificial flavors is propably on the bottom of your remedies list at this time..........

• fasting on freshly squized fruit juices...................
    but I know you are trying to change diet and possibly this is just normal reaction of your body screaming for stimulants you used to feed it with...................

• So strange because my throat is also sore, I feel strangely "out of it" and am trying to heal myself as efficiently as possible!

Here is my advice:

Get some Grapefruit Seed Extract, also known as NutriBiotic - this stuff is amazing and has healed me up time and time again... The link I posted is for a product called Defense Plus, it has Goldenseal, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Vitamin C, Astragalus, and Ginger Root.

Drink warm liquids, stay away from most dairy if possible.

Taking a hot bath with Ginger Powder actually works very well too, also adding some Sea Salt is very healing and relaxing.  Be sure to not use too much Ginger, but after the bath if you can wrap yourself up, it helps a lot too.

I will send healing energy your way, and to myself too!  :-)

Hope you feel better soon :)

• Drinking warm Ginger tea is actually great too.  There is also a Nasal Spray from NutriBiotic and Throat Spray as well... These are both excellent!

• So sorry you are 'out of sorts' Dear One.....this Nurse and Botanist agrees with Delilah and her wonderful information.  The others have loving advise as well!  It is hard to gather healing materials when you are in the throes of 'dis-ease'.  My advise to you, and to whomever this resonates with,  is to make yourself a Tool box of healing goodies so when this arises for you the stuff is available.  I would recommend purchasing some Silver Shield a colloidal Na+ (silver) product from Nature's Sunshine.  It is harmless.....(you can see all the dis-information on it whoa!!  They really do not want it to get out!)  This stuff will knock out any virus, bacteria or fungus etc. in three days or less.  I have used it extensively and had brilliant results.  The Grapefruit extract works great too as does taking a bath in mineral salts or Himalayan Salt.  It feels to me...that you might also have some detoxing symptoms happening.  Please avoid sugar if you can as that feeds/ the organisms and yeast that could be creating/contributing to dis-ease in your body and it inhibits your hardworking immune system.  Make sure to check your prepackaged drinks and food for hidden sugar, corn syrup etc.  It has been brought to my attention that MOST of us here on Earth are carrying a HUGE toxic load and when this is relieved our bodies will not succumb to such "illness".  Our Earth Suits are over loaded with gunk and now seek higher vibrational support through foods and medicines with healing energies....but that is another post altogether.  I am sending to you a giant, loving hug of beautiful green Light to go with your Ginger tea.  ♡   Rest cozy!

• Thanks so much Lisa! <3  I do take Colloidal Silver in small amounts too, I try and not ingest too much, but it has done wonders for me as well.  I'll check out the Silver Shield, I've totally seen that in whole foods, but wasn't sure what the difference was.

It's good to know that my advice is well taken by a Nurse and Botanist :)

I am planning on doing a full body cleanse soon, but want to get myself prepared, and do it the right way.

I was looking at this product: First Cleanse (full body).  

It's by a company called Renew Life, I'm sure you've probably heard of them :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
8 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
9 hours ago
More…