Hi Guys/Girls,
Namaste.

As a  23 year old light worker and Indigo and current metaphysical student I've been wondering something....and its making me kinda worried (not in a negative matter tho)

You know Ascension and all the symptoms..well i know allot of people who are feeling the symptoms and they feel as if they are changing etc or the have aches,dreams, visions, body aches, headaches etc they hear or see angels etc or go and visit their Planet and all that wonderful stuff.... and i dont feel, see or hear anything..i dont feel pain.... i dont feel changes...i dont feel i am moving or changing or anything...,i dont feel changes in my body....  Even when i meditate i feel peace and i feel happy but i dont have any symptoms or visions and anything  like that...and i think that is boring or probably i am missing something?...

I am a vegetarian and well i keep my life as happy and peaceful as possible  I love to serve and take care of my family...i am not getting any of those changing symptoms but  what i STRANGELY get  is like i get angry which i usually never feel.... i get annoyed by being around people it just makes me soooo angry and like annoyed...USUALLY i am not like that AT ALLL.....and it makes me wonder whats wrong with my ego? why is it like this??.... Is this one of the symptoms?? I cant control it and i try to let it flow and i try to look deeper into my being to see what is causing this but the anger is still there i am even annoyed by my boyfriend..my family.....i am angry and plain annoyed...and how people live their lives etc.... In our house there are like 3 extra women living with us that work for us and they use our kitchen too etc...and well these days i dont even want to say "hello" to them.... and this makes me worried!! Am i being judgemental or mean????  Oh lord..., I want to ascend but all these weird negative feelings are driving me insane.... and i kinda get worried what if then with all these emotions i miss the ascension???   If These emotions are part of the ascension  i would be HAPPILY angry then hahaaha....  I am worried that probably i am missing something to "change" like the others who are having body aches etc.....I smudge my whole room with white sage, i bath with salt water....and oh boy, I even want to be single now and i dont care about anything... whats happening????   Thanks for reading btw!  Much Love.  PS: I meant it!! i am not mad right now LOL xxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, My mission is to become a doctor/healer but in a more deep spiritual way.. not with pills and surgeries ;-) .. That is my purpose in this life.......

I am very interested in the school that you told me about..
                  I spoke to a Counselor of the school today lol... very nice.  I asked them for a brochure... very nice school! looks very professional... 
                  So, you want to become a healer aswell i see??

• Yes I think I will, thanks.

And thanks Ali, I hope you are right :)

• Kristo, 

I think Your perception is in a very light well guided way... I like how u think...  You are very deep and you are also aware of whats going on out there in this world "behind the curtains" lol..., There are not many people as you and Anja and many i have met in this group.. its like we have the same kind of Soul... It is very nice.   The soul of service.   I know whatever you choose to do will be successful for you... you will make the best of the choices ... You are well guided :-)
                  • Well, I want to at least yes be a healer and heal myself and others, but I don't know about making it into my profession.. but who knows? Maybe I will. Although I have some interest in psychology as well.. But always been very hesitant to learn any because it looks to me like traditional western psychology is still so unevolved and narrowminded, with an overdependance on prescribing heavy (or not so heavy but still harmful) drugs. And education in that field just as in the others, that is read, learn, repeat and don't think independantly :S

So I'd rather just, idunno, learn to heal and maybe try to do some research that will cram some sense into the whole western psychological and medical field. Masaru Emoto is one of my favorites and it confuses me how anyone can just throw it off as new age rubbish.. I mean look at the results people! :Þ

So that school looks like a good place to start.. It does look very professional and looks like it put's both sides of the brain to as much use as possible.. And teaches a lot about the human body and biology and physics...
                    So yeah.. It looks good :)

-Kristó

• Thank you for sharing, Ali.  I agree with pretty much everyone here but I just wanted to add that I am feeling that the word these days is "authentic".  I have a feeling you may be one of those kind souls who always takes the high road, who doesn't engage in destructive or hurtful behaviour because it just isn't who you are... but maybe you gave a bit of yourself away with your kindness, do you know what I mean? 

LOL, I am much older now, but I used to be very kind- so kind that I would be stepped on and hurt.  It's only with age and experience that I learned to be authentic with myself and to show that to others... as a kind of -love me or hate me- attitude.  So, not to be rude... but perhaps you are empowering yourself.  One can LOVE all mankind but see the warts and bad stuff too, lol, just like a parent loves their kids but sees that they need improvement here or there.  It's okay to be grumpy sometimes or feel others energy as not resonating to your own. 

As for your other symptoms, I would suggest that you are a wise soul already well on the way to ascension and probably don't need to catch up...and that your higher self has decided where you are going to put your energy at this time, and it's not in the body etc. 

Good luck, it's pretty wonderful any way you look at it, I wish you all the best! 

• Suggest you listen to the Bill Ryan interview with Inelia (youtube). If you are healthy, any unpleasant physical and other symptoms should be mild and temporary. On the other hand, you should experience significant and lasting POSITIVE effects! Feeling more loving and compassionate etc. As far as I can see, you should be glad that you are not experiencing physical so-called 'ascension symptoms'.

• Awwww Thank you MasterofLight,

Great information.

Yes, I do meditation i go to the beach.... I connect with my higher self... My chakras are open in fact i can see entities and i talk to them, my job is to send them to the light... I am very sensitive to energies.
    I know the highest frequency of all is gratitude and  eventhough my life has been a tough one because i am an Old soul and Old souls come with challenging contracts on earth ...when i go into meditation and get out it recharges me with bliss and gratitude for everything, a rose, the air, everything.
    There is defenitly a rollercoaster of things happening and in my house my family does not have the same frequency level that I have so it gets a little hectic for them.

yeah i am an introvert :-)  3dimensional energies i try to transmute the energy but i cant change the family around me..its their choice... it doesnt bother me but i sometimes just wish things would finally be set up and at peace...i want time to move forward...i am hurried to be home and all...   I have spoken to a Guru today, he explained to me that my body is in peace and the reason i dont get body aches is because that is not my karma so the universe doesnt give me pain... but I catch the strong negative energies that are around me making me feel those unbalanced feelings.. (i feel relieved)  he gave me a couple of breathing and meditation techn that i can use to keep balanced.    Yeah there is defenitly ALLLOT going on and well i am not a perfect angel yet so i get unbalanced..   I am grateful for all the support and understand and wisdom i got today...  thank you <3 Namaste
    • Yep, true.    these times its a bit hard emotionally... its weird because i get situations where people say humiliating things to me...or they come very controlling and demanding towards me...even my own mother... i go to a store and i get people treating me very disrespectfully or in a humiliating way.. u know? and jeez....
      I try to just breathe and i dont let it bother me... i know its not me...maybe its something within them..and as they say... Bugs LOVE to come to where there is Light  so i try to have patience and send me energy.
  • Hi Ali, I too do not feel to much from the changes that are happening, although there has been some symptoms. This could be due to the fact that you have been working on yourself and are just going with the flow of things , and where others who are just awakening are having a rough ride.The anger issue is due to an expectation not being meet, and some baggage from the past not dealt with. These are just my opinions of course. In my quest for wanting to reach ascension myself, (like it was a destination?) I was asking the universe what I needed to do to achieve this. It always directs me to where I can find the information on anything I ask. It swung me away from my spiritual studies for just a little while, and while I didn't like that idea I still went along with it. I was then directed to a course called the Landmark forum. This is not a self help course, or counciling or anything like that, and it is very hard to explain what it is all about to others. It is a totally different way to learn and listen and communicate with each other, that is not taught in our mainstream system. But what I have gained is amazing, and now I can over lap what I have learned with my spiritual studies and wow what a transformation.  We all think that the little voices in our heads is us. Think again. WHO is listening to those voices?? the real you! Imagine what it would be like to operated form a space where these experiences  of the past, do not affect you, and that you are fully self expressed with no constrains and the constant chatter (most often negative) in your head disappears. You can achieve this without spending years meditating like buddists. The love and the possibilities are endless from this space, and I got this from doing the first course (3days). They actually put you into this space and give you the tools to stay there. From this space people become your family, you stop judging them, making them wrong, trying to fix them etc. You start seeing yourself in others and how we are all connected. Its just amazing. We need help at dealing with our human constraints and conditions. Once understood we then can become the truly powerful and loving human beings we are designed to be. This education I feel is the new structure for our society, and bring it back into harmony and in aliment with the universal energies and the ascension that is already happening. I highly recommend you doing this course,and see not only your own transformation but how it effects others around you. They operate all over the world, so you should be able to find one near you.

Love and blessings to you, you are an awesome person. xox

• Thank you Natu.... very kind of you.. I found it on a website.. Thanks! Namaste
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was going on in Billy's life during this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. https://youtu.be/jM8uV34Hjdw?si=-UGtX8I_NWaACOIN"
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Chapter 2 here gets into what was happening in Billy's life at this time along with the teachings he learned from Asket. Gonna post other chapters as soon as I can probably later on in the week and then more chapters soon after that. Good listen so…"
23 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hodWDmQpWA"
44 minutes ago
"Taken from the book UFO Contact from the Pleiades. Chapter 1 here gets into Billy's contacts with Sfath and Asket. The Dal universe is talked about here also. https://youtu.be/8hodWDmQpWA?si=thWYjr1VFUvFWejJ"
47 minutes ago
Malcolm commented on Malcolm's blog post Washington D.C. Full Moon Alert - 04/23/24 - A big conflict involving power is about to begin, and "crisis due to transformation" is about to begin.
"We may start to see violent behavior coming. People are waking up in large numbers to the reality that the lunatics are running the asylum. My big fear is that the Supreme Court may or may not be blackmailed or threatened; they are being forced to…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Good episode of UFO files that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
"Good episode of UFO files here that gets into ET activity in biblical times. https://youtu.be/htmfPlZrCsg?si=KPPd51jEYxENzTPE"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 | SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you in this way. You are coming to a point in your consciousness evolution where you are beginning to realize that you are not so separate after all. Now,…
3 hours ago
More…