Hi Guys/Girls,
Namaste.

As a  23 year old light worker and Indigo and current metaphysical student I've been wondering something....and its making me kinda worried (not in a negative matter tho)

You know Ascension and all the symptoms..well i know allot of people who are feeling the symptoms and they feel as if they are changing etc or the have aches,dreams, visions, body aches, headaches etc they hear or see angels etc or go and visit their Planet and all that wonderful stuff.... and i dont feel, see or hear anything..i dont feel pain.... i dont feel changes...i dont feel i am moving or changing or anything...,i dont feel changes in my body....  Even when i meditate i feel peace and i feel happy but i dont have any symptoms or visions and anything  like that...and i think that is boring or probably i am missing something?...

I am a vegetarian and well i keep my life as happy and peaceful as possible  I love to serve and take care of my family...i am not getting any of those changing symptoms but  what i STRANGELY get  is like i get angry which i usually never feel.... i get annoyed by being around people it just makes me soooo angry and like annoyed...USUALLY i am not like that AT ALLL.....and it makes me wonder whats wrong with my ego? why is it like this??.... Is this one of the symptoms?? I cant control it and i try to let it flow and i try to look deeper into my being to see what is causing this but the anger is still there i am even annoyed by my boyfriend..my family.....i am angry and plain annoyed...and how people live their lives etc.... In our house there are like 3 extra women living with us that work for us and they use our kitchen too etc...and well these days i dont even want to say "hello" to them.... and this makes me worried!! Am i being judgemental or mean????  Oh lord..., I want to ascend but all these weird negative feelings are driving me insane.... and i kinda get worried what if then with all these emotions i miss the ascension???   If These emotions are part of the ascension  i would be HAPPILY angry then hahaaha....  I am worried that probably i am missing something to "change" like the others who are having body aches etc.....I smudge my whole room with white sage, i bath with salt water....and oh boy, I even want to be single now and i dont care about anything... whats happening????   Thanks for reading btw!  Much Love.  PS: I meant it!! i am not mad right now LOL xxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes..this is happening to me..extreme anger and rage..almost like i am ‘possessed’..unlike you..i have other moments of miraculous light..revelations..see angels & light ‘fairies’ on wall..rainbow streams of light beams coming into my bedroom directly shining like great beam of light on me..not my imagination..my 44 year old son sees this, too..even my cat looks & lies down beside me..i feel at almost perfect peace..glowing inside & out bathed in LIGHT..then it seems when i share w/my closest friend..also seeking enlightenment..not a LIGHTWORKER..immediately I am attacked..this has happened several times..the last time for no reason i fell & broke my right foot.  i don’t know if this ‘friend’ is sincere..or demonic..don’t believe in ‘accidents’..have always been deeply spiritual..an empath..had two Edgar Casey readings..if true..said i am direct relative of Jesus & was present during crucifixion??  know for sure am Indigo..maybe one of the first (pioneers?)..i was born in 1935..before the concept of Indigos existed here.  have been lightworker on the ‘path’ since a child..i need help..don’t know where or who to contact.  am member of GFofL..an initiate..as i write barely have any energy..i am numb, helpless w/fear..have always survived/met every challenge..there have been unimaginable horrific ones..but now that i am elderly..age 76..reaching out here..if anyone can connect me w/some resource for help...please, dear ones, brothers/sisters/children of LIGHT..send me message.  my email address is joybrookmeyer@yahoo.com.  THANK YOU..GRATEFUL..FULLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP.  

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THE ANGER/RAGE that takes over..it is completely destroying me in every way possible!

Joyana Suwati Brookmeyer

• Joyana,

Thank u for sharing.

I have had experiences where whenever I am helping someone spiritually i get hurt aswell..... like i do something good and BAM something happens to bring me down... I analized the pattern and i didnt let it stop me ;-) Light ALWAYS wins!!!   Be strong, dont have fear.. i think there is an entity walking around you and i will give u this powerful mantra for u to read LOUDLY in your home:

3 Times everyday.
      Archangel micheal i call upping yr protection i ask u for yr protection, I acknowledge that this lower entity has been part of my learning experience and i shall learn from this, I ask you now to bring me your protection in all levels all realities all dimensions and in all time lines.  I ask this on behalf of myself and all multi dimensional counter parts of me associated with me. I am taking action on a physical level and i ask for your polarity response to this action of your protection.
      Thank you Archangel Micheal.  with gratitude I think you from my heart.

Buy an Orgonite. wear it or hold it.
      Buy a rose quart crystal keep it with you all times.

Archangel Micheal,
      I ask with your personal guides and angels to align all aspects of my being with the energies that are most needed to aid my spiritual and physical growth and development on the earth,.and i ask that my entire being is aligned with the creator and that the energies flow through me now encoring into my body, in the earth and searching on to the path before me.
      I ask that my entire being is aligned with my guides and angels so that their guidance and light may flow through me now encoring into my body, into the earth and searching onto the path before me. I ask that all my being is aligned with all the creators loving energies. Qualities and skills that i will need in 2011 i allow these to flow through me now encoring into my body into the earth and searching onto the path before me. I ask that i am aware of the energies that i need to accept the awareness and guidance i need to acknowledge the creators presence within me that i need to recognize. Let my energies open to the creator more fully so that i may achieve a high level of spiritual awareness and growth throughout the upcoming year in the most loving way in vibration and guided by the hand of God. with gratitude I think you from my heart.
    • miracles do happen...just made appointment for counseling..the Universe sending me love/light once again..the most certain thing..THE LOVING BOND..TRUE SPIRITUAL ALIGNMENT W/THE LIGHT we here..share!  the most important aspect of healing..doing the work one uniquely needs..for me is BREATHWORK..there seems to surely be a specific healing breath for every cell in both our physical (earthly) and etheric bodies.  like everything it is keeping aware..focusing attention..directing to where it is needed..or possibly be unblocked.  don’t believe in accidents..it was meant to be shared..hopefully for the good of many..or ALL~  much gratitude..LOVE/PEACE/JOY/SELEMAT JA~

• Oh Joyana, I am so sorry you are feeling this way- it's difficult, I know it is.  You body is clearing lifetimes worth of junk, but you will feel better soon.  I promise you will. 

Sending you LOVE and LIGHT and all my best wishes - please communicate more often.  We are here to help you as much as we can, and we love you deeply, you have so much to share :) 

• thank you Kelly...am doing the best i can...don’t know how to survive..completely broken..all i can do is keep breathing...barely able to do...so sorry..failed myself..
        • Hang in there, friend....!!
  • My boyfriend got that experience too... but he said he thinks it happened because of the sun... we are from Aruba and now in the summer its pretty much very hot....but i dont know.... who knows?... i dont think things happen with out reason.
  • Self doubt may be affecting your vibrational energy. This may in turn be making you vunerable to outside influences. You can protect yourself with Tourquoise crystal. Also put Selenite or Celestine in your home, this will help bring harmony to your enviroment and clam your mind. Make sure your crystals are cleansed and charged properly.

Love and blessings,

Ann x

• Thank you :-)

I love Tourquoise they are my favorite Stone!   They are also very good to keep on my psychic abilities!.
      I always sleep with it next to my bed and allot of more crystals.... i have  many and i love them.

Thanks <3
  • One thing I've learned about those symptoms is that you shouldn't pay attention to them.  I never fit the symptoms shown on websites, mine are very different.  Also you might be experiencing symptoms that are very subtle.  I've found that patience is key.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
36 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
6 hours ago
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
7 hours ago
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
7 hours ago
More…