Because nobody's perfect. I don't expect anyone on this Earth, to be a true lightworker. In terms of, not having any darkness at all in them. Who among us is like that, nobody. Who among us has no issues, nobody. Who among us acts all loving and enlightened, all the time, nobody. Does that disqualify them from being a lightworker, no it doesn't.

It's like Ravinder, better known here as Krishna Kalki...saying, if you eat meat, you're not a lightworker. Just totally wrong, that's too rigid, it's too simple. Or saying, because someone sometimes says things they shouldn't say, or is rude sometimes, or too firm and direct...that somehow disqualifies them from being a lightworker. How does that work, where's the line that says, this is what makes you a lightworker and this is what doesn't.

Or, for the people who have some fears, or concerns about things like the GF, or who don't believe in the channels or that there'll be any changes. That doesn't disqualify them from being a lightworker either, because you don't know what's in peoples hearts.

Just because someone has an issue...or doesn't believe in something....it doesn't mean they don't have love in their heart, or have a desire to see and do good things. It doesn't mean they're not intelligent, with an advanced consciousness and depth of being. You don't know peoples souls, or what they're thinking and feeling when they're alone. You don't know the light that's really in them, only God does really. There's so many degrees of enlightenment and "lightwork", how can you make a guideline for what makes you "of the light' and "a lightworker" and what doesn't.

I mean it's all baloney, you guys need to get over this. None of us here are in a position to make that determination, of who is a lightworker and who isn't, or what even makes a lightworker. The term itself is too broad a term, it shouldn't even be used really....if you get down to it, everyone is a lightworker, in one way or another. And nobody is a true lightworker. You can't, in all honestly, say you can say who is a true lightworker and who isn't. Or that, I'm a better lightworker than you, I mean what is this. It's time to get over this already.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Frightened.

Namste.

You gotta love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the...

witch-broom-pattern.gif

• I like your post.. i don't consider myself as a light worker but don't get me wrong, i want to be on the light side. I'm trying to change my ways and always thinking of being more lightfull to others. But i know that me myself have darkness within me that is constantly trying to break out. But since i started to meditate and understand what is going on(or thinking that i do) i get sick of seeing how a few people run things and that is not the way i want our home to end. so my point of view don't judge others easy listen and then comment in a polite way, atleast try to? One more thing is, i don't think other light beings are perfect either do you guys?

Love and light my dear friends may you all get eternal bliss. :) (L)

• Just sharing the love Devi.

Just like you do.

Namste.

You gotta love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the momentum of love the...

• 601481_304834442951881_1215684299_n.jpg

•  That's a lovely picture! :) and perhaps all  who enjoy the luxury of just being themselves and  doing their best will love it:)

• Well thank you, Lori. Things will have to change eventually lol I like that...share what your ideas are, and just love.....and don't forget to have fun too ;)

• Anyone see Mooji running around claiming to be a lightworker or an ascended master.
    Tolle?
    Krishnamurti?
    Adyashanti?
    Nah, didn't think so.
    • I haven't seen any of these people run around and do or claim anything.

I AM not qualified to comment.

How about you?

• lol Yea. I can't imagine the Buddha going around saying, "I'm more enlightened than you" lol

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
23 seconds ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
32 minutes ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
42 minutes ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
3 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
...Jamie Ong:Our hearts are being cracked open to receive the 5D love templates. As we continue to vibrate between 3D and 5D and assist in alchemising the limiting programmings to transcend, we experience the extreme polarities in our individual…
5 hours ago
More…