New Kid On The Block

Hello to all I am a new member and would like to get integrated into this wonderful group as I have heard much about it, I'll start out with a little about myself - I am a Usui & Tibetan Reiki Master/Teacher from New Zealand I have also been guided to a different healing technique which so far I have not seen anywhere and will soon make public, my biggest desire from a young age is to help and to spread equality alongside raising the vibration of all who I call the dark ones so that they may also share in the abundance we all deserve, if anyone would like Reiki (Usui Or Tibetan) in need of a little free spiritual healing drop me a line, through this forum I will not be charging for any healing I give.

Love & Light To All

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Welcome brother to thy ashtar command and don't forget to study the 10 ashtar commandments

1. Spread love and Light

2. Spread love and light

3. Spread love and light

4 Spread love and light

5. Spread love and light

6. Spread love and light

7. Spread love and light

8. Spread love and light

9. Spread love and light

10.Spread love and light

And that's about it haha!

Much Divine blessings and light! :))

• Now that I can do very easy love and light to you... oh look I just did it lol :)

• Simply light and lovable! :)

• Welcome to Ashtar Command Contigious ~

I am also thinking about taking Reiki classes soon.  I already do healing and energy work, but I would like to get certified just to make it "official" :-)

Blessings to you Contigious :)

VioletAqua.gif

• That's neat let me know when you're thinking about sitting as I know of a system that can attune you to Tibetan & Usui at the same time, It is also one of the cheapest ways to get your mastership too :)

• Sounds interesting.  I was going to take classes here in San Francisco.  I think it would be around $1200 to get the full masters training - not totally sure but I think it's close to that.  

I think that price may include the Lightarian add-on's as well... :)

Here is the place: Vibrant Reiki - Classes

What System have you been trained with?

• Thank you :) what is the best way to inform people on free Reiki healing I want to share

• Welcome welcome. Bless u in ur works, your new adventure, and all the things you will surely conquer. :-)
    • Thank you most appreciated :) and many blessings to you

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
4 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
6 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
6 hours ago
More…