Good day fellow Lightworkers :)  I came across this and though it makes a lot of sense I can't help but be totally put off by the writing style and arrogance of Erle Argonza.  I am interested to see what you wise ones out there think of this article.  I'm familiar with Erle's work but to tell the truth the last few articles he's come up with have been pretty scary so I'm losing faith in what he's taught me in the past. 

NEW AGE: ILLUMINATI’S PROPAGATED RELIGION, MOLOCH REIGNS

NEW AGE: ILLUMINATI’S PROPAGATED RELIGION, MOLOCH REIGNS

Erle Frayne D. Argonza

Magandang araw mula sa Kapatirang ispiritwal! Good day from the spiritual Brotherhood!

In one social network supposedly meant for Lightworkers, a certain sycophant and braggart there commented in one of my articles that certain ‘new agers are wayshowers of the Divine’. I almost puked at the statement, even as I find it disgusting that the so-called Lightworker social networks are actually admixtures of New Age wicca et al practitioners, seekers, and mass of kibitzers, with few real Lightworkers.

There has been so much deconstruction of the religion option for meeting one’s spiritual need across the last two centuries. Religion was increasingly found to be unsuitable for the emerging contexts notwithstanding its dogma, authoritarian hierarchy and culture, and perpetuation of the ‘herd mind’. People wanted to be liberated from such yokes of the ancient priesthoods, and so the innovations in spiritual conduct have been going on for some time.

Lucifer, before his demise, saw such eventualities happening. And so, via the evil hierarchy of the planet (headed by the horned one Caligastia), the plan was hatched to ride the wave of the ‘new age’. Spiritism, alternative healing, divinations (e.g. astrology), psychism, wicca/sorcery, sex magic, and related streams of practices that were banned outside churches but which appealed to the folks and rising urban habitués, became the vehicles for the new religion.

The gory agenda of the Illuminati for the churches is in fact to destroy them altogether. This will be done by propping up fundamentalism alongside new age practices, then letting the fundamentalisms clash in a 3rd world war, the result being to let people see the futility and inutility of religions as strategies of life conduct. The diminution of religion—organized as church structure, culture, process—resulting from the fundamentalists’ militant pursuits will then give way to the viability of New Age as the alternative.

New Age essentially celebrates the powers of 5th density awareness, and fixates humans at that level. 5th density is the higher astral, seat of feelings and emotions, its faculty of sight called ‘3rd eye’. It is being packaged by its leaders as a ‘heaven world’ itself, thus beguiling folks into believing that the spiritual realms begin in the astral level. A terribly flawed belief, of course, since the astral plane is the plane of illusion, with so many Dark Masters niched there.

Spiritism, or that craft of communicating with the dead, was re-packaged into channeling to hide the reality of what it is. New rationalizations were added as garnish to the old spiritism, with the spiritist (who are psychics by the way) re-fashioned into a vessel of messages from Divine Beings. As articulated by me in previous articles, such beings are actually Evil Masters disguised as Ascended Masters, who have been fooling psychics due to their low 5th density level awareness—contrasted to a spiritual Masters’ that starts at 9th density.

The proliferation of ‘false prophets’ at the end of time (end of Kali Yuga) were prognosticated epochs back yet by rishis and ascended masters, such as John the Beloved in his Revelations book. Why don’t you now examine the mushrooming of channelers who now style themselves as representatives of certain Ascended Masters, Avatars, and even the Almighty Creator?

The true teachers of divinities, the Masters of Wisdom performing guru roles, instruct aspirants directly about the Higher Mysteries or ‘the Teaching’ that are indubitably jewels of wisdom and knowledge. New Age leaders, styling themselves as masters, teach crafts and convoluted teachings that are then practiced outside of the ambit of the Higher Mysteries. A lot of difference in the approaches and content!

The true teachers of divinities also teach aspirants that the goal of one’s spiritual awakening should be Self-realization, the activation of the Soul or 5th plane body (9th density in the emerging esoteric parlance), and then provides tools and direct protection for the aspirant to get the desired goal. In contrast, the New Age leaders quack about spirituality, yet are themselves un-realized spiritually, and are incompetent to aid seekers go beyond opening the 3rd eye and acquire certain crafts, eg. healing, crystals, astrology/divinations, feng shui/geomancy, wicca hexes, black art evocation magic, sex magic.

Knowing this new age religion’s arrival, the spiritual Hierarchy devised the reinforcement of the Work by sending 144,000 White Robes, all of whom will perform interplanetary priest roles: Melchizedeks. They will primarily spread and clarify the Teaching, and use such crafts as healing, crystals, geomancy, divinations, provided that the latter are only secondary and are merely tools for self-understanding and balance by the aspirants.

As I’ve already articulated in previous articles, the 144,000 White Robes are all here now, with some couples of thousands already fully ascended and niched Above. Some of the White Robes were in fact convinced by the Lord Metatron to do channeling work, yet they didn’t began there but rather began as aspirants of the Teaching or chelas of the Masters. White Robes were initiated in the Yogic Path and that makes a whole lot of difference between them and New Agers.

New Age today is inspired and governed by Moloch, the Evil Master who also leads and inspires wicca and related Dark crafts. He took over this task and guards internet social networks directly as I’ve found out via my own discoveries and probes using my higher faculties (via meditation visions). A humungous lot of New Age practitioners aren’t even aware of Moloch’s yoke over them today, who uses them to slander, insult, denigrate, and malign White Robes.

Whether New Age will be sustained for long remains a doubtful undertaking. Just like fundamentalisms (Islam, Hindu, Christian, Hebrew ultra-conservative dogmatic religions), New Age faces a blank wall ahead as 2012 comes. Moloch, the Hierarch of the New Age, will be crashed to destruction by Michael & Gabriel, or will go the way of Lucifer: disintegrated in the Lake of Fire in the presence of the Council of 24 Elders.

Those New Age practitioners who badly used Light energies for misqualified purposes, will suffer the fate of negative persons. They will be transferred en masse to the negative 4th density planet for their own kind, with Illuminati adepts topping the list of new entrants there.

However, there are those New Age practitioners who, in their haste for the Path, were lured into the filthy sty of the Lucifer religion unknowingly. They could be starseeds in fact as well as evolving Terrans, who were very sincere in evolving to the spiritual realms, but were simply too naïve to be drawn into Moloch’s lairs. The Divine Father Himself may show mercy, extend divine grace, and allow them to evolve to the higher dimension Terra.

Surely there are so many hazards in the Path. Seekers must exercise prudence and patience in making decisions about which Path to follow so as not to be counted among Moloch’s deceived puppets.

***** I don't know about you guys, but whenever some one starts talking about Lucifer et al, I get annoyed.  I'm a theosophist, my faith and knowledge have no room for the duality enhancing religous/judgement matrix.  I'm conflicted about this person, is he a true Lightworker or something else?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry but my book makes alot more sense than yours.  Master DK has much more common sense, compassion and divinity than yours does. 

http://www.ngsm.org/aabdk/bk/problems/prob1050.html

Problems of Humanity - Chapter V - The Problem of the Churches
      CHAPTER V

The Problem of the Churches

The title of this chapter is not called the problem of religion but simply the problem of those people and organizations who attempt to teach religion, who claim to represent the spiritual life, to direct the spiritual approach of the human soul to God and to lay down the rules for the spiritual life. In writing on this theme we are treading on dangerous ground.

There is no justifiable quarrel with the religious spirit; it exists and is essential to a full and true life on earth. We can recognize the timelessness of faith and the witness of the Spirit, down countless ages, to the fact of God. Christ lives and guides the people of the world and He does this not from any vague or distant center called the "right hand of God" (a symbolic phrase), but from close at hand and near to humanity whom He eternally loves. When He said, "Lo, I am with you all the days, even unto the end of the world", He meant exactly what He said. The approach of the human Spirit to its Source, to that spiritual Center where divinity rules and to those Who guide and direct that approach, will inevitably go on; the way stands eternally open to pilgrims and all such pilgrims, all souls, find their way eventually into the Father's Home.

The fact of God, the fact of Christ, the fact of men's spiritual approach to divinity, the fact of the deathlessness of the Spirit, the fact of spiritual opportunity and the fact of man's relation to God and to his fellowmen - upon these we can take our stand. We should emphasize [123] also the evolutionary presentation of truth and its constant adaptation to the need of humanity at any given period in history.

Christianity is an expression - in essence, if not yet factually - of the love of God,

For the sake of clarity and in order that the outline of the facts and of the potentialities may emerge clearly, we will divide this subject into the following sections, beginning with the most unpleasant and controversial and ending on a note of hope, of purpose and of vision.

1. The Failure of the Churches. Would you, in all truthfulness and in the light of world events, say that the churches had succeeded?
      2. The Opportunity of the Churches. Do they recognize it?
      3. The Essential Truths which Humanity needs and intuitively accepts. What are they?
      4. The Regeneration of the Churches. Is it possible?
      5. The New World Religion.

Today the immediate need of mankind is emerging with clarity, and the steps which the churches propose taking to meet that need are also becoming clear. It seems essential, therefore, that we face the situation exactly as it is and that we isolate those truths which are essential to man's progress and enlightenment and eliminate factors which are controversial and unimportant; it is necessary also that we define the way of salvation which the churches should follow; if the churches are working and the churchmen are thinking in a Christ-like way, then the salvation of humanity is assured. It is above all else essential that a vision is [124] presented which will be a vision for all men everywhere and not simply a beautiful hope of a sectarian group or a fanatical self-satisfied organization. It is essential that we return to Christ and to His message and to the way of life exemplified by Him.

Churchmen need to remember that the human spirit is greater than the churches and greater than their teaching. In the long run, that human spirit will defeat them and proceed triumphantly into the kingdom of God, leaving them far behind unless they enter as an humble part of the mass of men. Pompous prelates and executive ecclesiastics have no part in that kingdom. Christ does not need prelates and executives. He needs humble teachers of the truth able to exemplify the spiritual life. Nothing under heaven can arrest the progress of the human soul on its long pilgrimage from darkness to light, from the unreal to the real, from death to immortality and from ignorance to wisdom. If the great organized religious groups of churches in every land and composing all faiths do not offer spiritual guidance and help, humanity will find another way. Nothing can keep the spirit of man from God.

immanent in His created universe. Churchianity has, however, laid itself open to attack and the mass of thinking people know this; unfortunately, these thinking people are a small minority.
      • Dear Kelly

Your statement "Master DK has much more common sense, compassion and divinity than yours does." is telling me you don't know everything about master DK. You obviously don't know that master DK applauded the atomic bomb describing it as a major advancement for humanity. Tell me how is the bomb drop on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in any way compassionate ?

Master D.K., writing through Alice Bailey in " The Externalisation", reveals THE ATOMIC BOMB "emerged from a first ray Ashram (demon) working in conjunction with a fifth group" (scientists working for the American government). In other words, the secret of the atomic bomb was revealed to scientists! revealed by who? by the highly specialized demon of the astral/4th density/2nd Heaven and Dk is such a one, a faithful servant of his master Lucifer. 

Remember Jesus' warnings against being deceived, in Matthew 24:4-5, 11, and 24. In verse 24, Jesus quantified this type of deception as He warned, "...if it were possible, they [False Prophets] shall deceive the very elect".

This prophesied deception is to be so very sophisticated and so believable it will deceive virtually every person on earth who is not saved (and many who are saved can possibly be led astray).

Such is the case with all secret societies. They routinely deceive, especially their own members. 

Albert Pike, in his book, "Morals and Dogma", states it is necessary to deceive their own members until it can be determined that they are ready to receive the "truth".

As we have conducted research into this murky world of the New World Order, we have been repeatedly startled by the overwhelming approval given the secret society, FREEMASONRY, by the many GUIDING SPIRITS(demon) of occultic writers.

For example, Master D.K., writing through Alice Bailey in "The Externalisation of the Hierarchy", states, on page 511, that THE MASONIC FRATERNITY "IS THE HOME OF THE MYSTERIES, and the seat of the initiation." Of course, the word, "MYSTERIES" always REFERS TO THE SATANIC MYSTERY RELIGIONS OF BABYLON AND EGYPT.

INITIATIONS are the initial ceremonies through which a person is admitted into the CULT.

As we have shared with you before, these initiations are, by their very nature, Satanic,and life changing. 

But, Master D.K. then drops the bombshell about FREEMASONRY, when he states, "It is a far more occult organization than can be realized and is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists. " 

Master D.K. has just told us a secret straight out of the pit of Hell -- Freemasonry is of Satan, all their protestations to the contrary notwithstanding. The same is true about all the secret societies, by whatever name they call themselves."

Please sister I urge you to reconsider your allegiance and take a good look at what Theosophy stands for. Be open, search and investigate the truth and pray God to reveal it to you.

http://biblemaster.com/qanda/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=20&a...

• You are twisting things to suit your own ends, and you are trying to indoctrinate others to what you sell.  It may work with others but not myself.  You cannot convince me of your dogma.  For others reading this, I offer the words of Master DK himself, does he sound like a demon to you?  Or does he offer suggestions of right living and the introduction of the physical body to the SOUL? 

Statement (Extract ) by the Tibetan master DK. (Master Djwhal Khul) August 1934

"Suffice it to say, that I am a  disciple Tibetan of a certain degree, and this tells you but little, for all are disciples from the humblest aspirant up to, and beyond, the Christ Himself. ...I live in a  body like other men, on the borders of Tibet, and at times - from the exoteric standpoint - preside over a group of Tibetan lamas, when my other duties permit. It is this fact that has caused it to be reported that I am an abbot of this particular lamasery. Those associated with me in the work of the Hierarchy (and all true disciples and aspirants are associated in this work) know me by still another name and office. Alice Bailey knows who I am and recognizes me by 2 of my names.....

I am a brother of yours, who has traveled a little longer upon the Path than has the average student, and has therefore incurred greater responsibilities. I am one who has wrestled and fought his way into a greater measure of light than has the aspirant-disciple who will read this article, and I must therefore act as a transmitter of the light, no matter what the cost. ..... I am not an old man, as age counts among the teachers, yet I am not young or inexperienced. My work is to teach and spread the knowledge of the Ageless Wisdom wherever I can find a response, and I have been doing this for many years. I seek also to help the Master Morya (M) and the Master Kut Humi (KH) whenever opportunity offers, for I have been long connected with Them and with Their work. In all the above, I have told you much; yet at the same time I have told you nothing which would lead you to offer me that blind obedience and the foolish devotion which the emotional aspirant offers to the Guru and Master Whom he is as yet unable to contact..... Nor will he make that desired contact until he has transmuted emotional devotion into unselfish service to humanity - not to the Master. .....

The books that I have written are sent out with no claim for their acceptance. They may, or may not, be correct, true and useful. It is for you to ascertain their truth by right practice and by the exercise of the intuition. Neither I nor Alice Ann Bailey is the least interested in having them acclaimed as inspired writings, or in having anyone speak of them - with bated breath - as being the work of one of the Masters of wisdom. If they present truth in such a way that it follows sequentially upon that already offered in the world teachings, if the information given raises the aspiration and the will to serve from the plane of the emotions to that of the mind - the plane whereon the Masters of wisdom can be found - then they will have served their purpose. If the teaching conveyed calls forth a response from the illumined mind of the worker in the world, and brings a flashing forth of his intuition, then let that teaching be accepted. Not otherwise. If the statements meet with eventual corroboration, or are deemed true under the test of the Law of Correspondences, then that is good and well. But should this not be so, let not the student accept what is said. "

Djwhal Khul

http://www.home.no/alice.bailey.tibetain/freemasonry_master_tibetan/

http://www.home.no/alice.bailey.tibetain/freemasonry_master_tibetan/
          See related links to what you are looking for.
          • 3-The New-Age movement

For over thirty years I have been searching for God and the Truth while being completely lost in the great deception of the New Age. I have been immersed in New-Age thinking, been an intimate part of its movement, and worked to promote its philosophy and belief system.

I was brainwashed to blindly accept and embrace New-Age occult knowledge, and I was convinced my life of service and my spiritual studies were the highest expression of my love for God. I was sincere, as most New-Agers are, but I was also completely deceived and clueless. My study and knowledge of esoteric and ancient mysteries gave me a sense of belonging to the highest-evolved portion of humanity. Although I have always managed to retain some humility in my being, through a natural devotion to the Lord, I still had a typical new-age persona, a spiritual vanity, that vague illusion of having achieved a higher consciousness.

This was constantly reinforced by countless readings, which I had received over the years from psychics, clairvoyants, mediums and channelers. I was repeatedly told how great, spiritual, and amazing I was and how I had come here on earth from the higher angelic realms to save lost mankind. I was a walking earth angel with a mission….!!! Of course, I knew everybody else was more or less told the same story, so I took all of it with a grain of salt as I was aware of the deception of ego-flattering, but I was hoping somehow I was special in the eyes of God.

Little by little over the last few years I came to realize through the grace of God’s revelation the many distorted truths and the outright evilness of the New-Age teachings. Because of my passionate nature, I have delved into this New-Age pool deeply and had many close encounters with renowned teachers, and spiritual centres, across North America. This first-hand, practical knowledge and in-depth study has given me a unique perspective to share with you, the discovery of a very shocking and disturbing truth.

The Dark New Age of Aquarius is here right now and those leading the way forward in this New Age are working hand-in-glove with the great and the powerful. Some of the most wealthy and influential men and women on our planet are openly identifying themselves with the New Age. From bankers, industrialists, politicians, celebrities, and religious leaders of all faith, it seems everyone is going “New Age” and they are bringing huge numbers of the population along with them.

Darkness is a very powerful force at work over this world. It is a corporate entity made up of many individuals, and is described in the Bible as “the beast”. It is also the embodiment of one being who has been known by various names, including Thoth or Seth in Egypt, Manu in India, Hermes in Greece and Lucifer , the devil or Satan in the Judeo-Christian tradition.

God is executing end-time Bible prophecy right this very day and He is allowing Lucifer to create the final end-time New World Order of the beast empire. One of the instruments for all this to come to pass is the New Age Movement, also called “The Plan” and what Freemasonry calls “The Great Work Of Ages”. This is Lucifer’s rebellion and master plan in action against God. The New Age movement has become a powerful political, philosophical, and economic force in our contemporary culture and is exerting its influence into every facet of modern life.

Its ultimate goal and plan is to introduce a One World Order and One World Religion. The UN is gradually becoming the centre of this New World Religion, and the “house of peace” with its programs and policies, is evenmore worthy of comparison to what some have called a modern day “Tower of Babel”.

All of my research and personal experiences during those years has led me to believe that Lucifer is very real and he is rising, or descending, depending which way we look at it ! He is here on earth, in this dimension, causing havoc and chaos in an attempt to seat himself on the throne of a World State, and to inaugurate a New Religion with himself as its sole deity.

“And he shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every God, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished; for that which is determined shall be done.” (Dan. 11:36).

From: http://pilgrim777.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/3-the-new-age-mov...

• 6-The origin of the New-Age

The priests of my childhood never told me that the Bible was the living Word of God, or, maybe if they did, I was not convinced because I don’t remember. I felt the church was dead and there was no inspiration to be found in her dusty establishment. Later on as a young man in my twenties in France, I met a middle-aged Catholic priest who became my friend. As a swimming instructor I gave him swimming lessons and we started to spend time together. I was curious and wanted to see if I could learn something from him. I found out that his celibacy was difficult for him and he never told me anything about the Truth of the Gospel but, instead, made some sexual advances on me! So much for his Christian Faith!

At first I wasn’t aware I was part of this New Age movement that is rapidly spreading and gaining momentum all over the planet. Like so many other folks, I was honestly, sincerely, naively searching for God. This movement is attracting a collection of people from all walks of life, who are dissatisfied with the stagnation of dead religions and materialism. A lot of New-Agers are sensitive, loving, intelligent and educated people, genuinely seeking the truth and the deeper meaning of life.

New-Age people care about the welfare of humanity and the preservation of our beautiful planet. There is a sense of belonging to a family of kindred spirits, a people embracing the same values. The sharing of my disturbing discoveries is often met with a lot of scepticism and resistance. I am often asked, “How can so many cultivated, influential, well-meaning people be so easily deceived?” New-Agers frequently believe they are the cream of society. I was part of this new wave and it was exciting. I felt on top of the world at the “avant garde” of Spirituality, to use a French expression. In my search for the ultimate truth, my longing to try all paths and experience all things made me wide open to fall into the many traps of the satanic occult practices.

I didn’t know the Bible’s warningBeloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 and every spirit that confesseth not Jesus is not of God: and this is the spirit of the antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it cometh; and now it is in the world already. (1 John 4:1)

And was not aware of: ‘be of sober spirit, be on the alert.’ (1 Peter 5:8 and Ephesians 6:18) and “Satan himself can transform himself into an angel of light” (2 Cor. 11:14).

Also I had never heard of the narrow way: “Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby.” Matthew 7:13

Little did I know in those early days, or even later on, that the foundation for this New-Age movement had already been carefully laid out by early pioneers such as Helena P. Blavatsky (1831-1891), widely regarded as the high priestess of the modern New Age Movement. Blavatsky founded the Theosophical Society (Greek, “knowledge of the gods”) with C. W. Leadbeater, a thirty-third degree Freemason in New York in 1875.

One of her books called “ The Secret Doctrine” is a foundational “bible” of Occult teachings. It was channeled through her by the “Masters of Wisdom”, “Tibetan holy men”, which any Christian should recognize as being synonymous with familiar spirit or demons. This book is the cornerstone of the New Age and is widely used as a basis for many occult societies and various cults.

During her lifetime, Helena P. Blavatsky established close relations with Freemasonry, receiving the Certificate of the `Rite of Adoption` from Mason John Yarker in 1877. “Madame Blavatsky,” who was seen as “the Masonic witch,” was, however, deemed “unworthy” to possibly be a Freemason, nevertheless she served the Masonic cause.

In her three-volume “The Secret Doctrine,” Blavatsky wrote, “Lucifer represents life, thought, progress, civilization, liberty, independence. Lucifer is the Logos, the Serpent, the Savior” and “It is Lucifer who is the God of our planet and the only God.”

She also stated“Satan, the Serpent of Genesis, is the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind. For it is he … who opened the eyes of the automaton (Adam) created by Yahweh, as alleged…. An adversary to him … he still remains in Esoteric Truth the ever loving messenger … who conferred on us spiritual instead of physical immortality.”

Annie Besant, who at the time she met Helena Blavatsky in London, was a very prominent figure in the socialist revival movement, became the director of the Theosophical Society. She lived in India to study Hinduism, which is foundational to Theosophy. Annie Besant was largely responsible for the upbringing of the world-renowned philosopher and writer Krishnamurti. She adopted the Hindu child from his impoverished parents, convincing them he was the reincarnation of Krishna, and toured the boy around for many years touting him as the new Messiah, “the great world teacher,” Lord Maitreya, the seventh Buddha. Krishnamurti, in his adulthood, rejected these claims and denounced Blavatsky, Besant, and her successor Alice Bailey as fakes.

Later, Alice Bailey and her husband, Foster Bailey, a 32nd Degree Freemason, assumed the leadership of the Theosophical Society together, and they formulated and built the foundations of what we now refer to as the New Age Movement. Theosophy is a branch of Freemasonry. Alice and Foster Bailey founded The Arcane School, to disseminate their “spiritual teachings”. The school seeks to develop a “New Group of World Servers” to accomplish the work of the Hierarchy of Masters, under the guidance of its head, “The Christ.” The Theosophical Society believes Lucifer is God, which they identify with the Sun.

Alice A. Bailey in “The Christ & the Coming World Religion”, one of her many books, which were all directly channeled from the spirit world through a “Tibetan” demonic spirit-guide named “Djwhal Khul,” wrote: “The New Age is upon us and we are witnessing the birth pangs of the new culture and the new civilization.” (Externalisation, p. 62).

According to Alice Bailey, the Masonic movement will be the religion of the New System. She wrote in 1957: “The Masonic movement… is the custodian of the law; it is the home of the Mysteries and the seat of initiation. It holds in its symbolism the ritual of Deity, and the way of salvation is pictorially preserved in its work. It is a far more occult organization than can be realized, and is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists. In its ceremonials lie hid the wielding of the forces connected with the growth and life of the kingdoms of nature and the unfoldment of the divine aspects in man.”

“The spirit has gone out of the old faiths and the true spiritual light is transferring itself into a new form which will manifest on earth eventually as the new world religion. …Judaism is old, obsolete and separative and has no true message for the spiritually-minded which cannot be better given by the new faiths…the Christian faith also has served its purpose; its Founder seeks to bring a new Gospel and a new message that will enlighten all men everywhere”.

All of Alice Bailey’s twenty-four books are published by the “Lucius Trust” set up in 1922, whose name was changed from “Lucifer Publishing Company” to conceal the obvious Lucifer-worship. Alice Bailey’s teachings, also called “The Ageless wisdom,” are not so blatantly worshipping of Lucifer as Blavatsky’s teaching was. In fact, it is very carefully hidden and in reading her books, I and many other seekers never discovered that truth. The Arcane School is operated by Lucius Trust, which also manages Lucius Trust Libraries, Lucius Publishing Companies, Lucius Group, Lucius College, Lucius Productions, World Goodwill and Triangles. Today it has around 6,000 members.

Lucius Trust serves as the umbrella organization for a multitude of One World Government/New Age/New religion/occult sects, cults, organizations and programs that are the main players in the emerging new world religion. There are many other non-profit foundations that distribute funds and financially support New-Age organizations for the promotion of new-age teaching. Based on Wall Street data, the “Lucius Trust” responsible for starting the New Age Movement is apparently also the official publisher of the United Nations and manages its “Meditation Room”. Lucius Trust has “consultative status” at the UN. It is a member of the United Nations Economic and Social Council, which hosts the World Bank and the IMF. The Lucius/Lucifer Trust office used to be located at 666 United Nations Plaza.

Teilhard de Chardin, a French Catholic mystic who was also a “father” of the New Age on behalf of Christianity, wrote in “Christianity and Evolution”, New York, 1971.“. . . [T]he Cross still stands . . . But this is on one condition, and one only: that is expand itself to the dimensions of a New Age, and cease to present itself to us as primarily (or even exclusively) the sign of a victory over sin. . . “(pp. 219-220).

What I am proposing to do is to narrow that gap between pantheism and Christianity by bringing out what one might call the Christian soul of Pantheism or the pantheist aspect of Christianity. “(p. 56). . . “The Christian renaissance whose time is biologically due is on the point of emerging. . .”(p. 148)“. . . if a Christ is to be completely acceptable as an object of worship, he must be presented as the savior of the idea and reality of evolution. “(p.78)

……a “religion of the future” (definable as a “religion of evolution”) cannot fail to appear before long: a new mysticism, the germ of which (as it happens when anything is born) must be recognizable somewhere in our environment, here and now. (p. 240).

From: http://pilgrim777.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/6-the-origin-of-t...

• I forgive you because you don't know me, but I will not be patronized, I too have been on a journey.  One thing you religous types don't get is that I didn't "choose" theosophy; it fit what already was there... and I disdain the word "new age", thank you but I do not need your labels either.

My journey is not yours, and if you understood theosophy you would see that it is an inward journey of discipline and faith.  Your pompousness speaks louder than your words dear one, you cannot sway me to your EGOIC GAMES. 

Dogmata are found in religions such as Christianity and Islam, where they are considered core principles that must be upheld by all followers of that religion. As a fundamental element of religion, the term "dogma" is assigned to those theological tenets which are considered to be well demonstrated, such that their proposed disputation or revision effectively means that a person no longer accepts the given religion as his or her own, or has entered into a period of personal doubt. Dogma is distinguished from theological opinion regarding those things considered less well-known. Dogmata may be clarified and elaborated but not contradicted in novel teachings (e.g., Galatians 1:8-9). Rejection of dogma may lead to expulsion from a religious group.

• Dear Kelly

You say I am pompous but when I present you with the truth, hard facts and evidence you can easily verify on the internet, you are rejecting it. Your truth is based on Alice Bailey 's channeling of a spirit call DK. How safe is that? Please inquire about the nature of channeling. God doesn't need a third party to talk to people. His Holy Spirit comes into your heart, talks to you directly and you simply know.

Channeling on the other hand is of the dark, no matter how sophisticated they are – and certainly DK is a master at making the dark appear as the light.

I confess to you I used to read and believe his doctrine call the “ageless wisdom” . So masterfully deceptive these writings are, they became the corner stone of the new age and the foundation of the new world order.

You see dear sister you also don't know me and I return the favour of forgiveness to you. I was once deeply involved with this illuminati based organization call theosophist. People died revealing these things. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, saying you are clueless, unless of course you have made a conscious choice to serve the dark in being a “new world server” and spreading their propaganda.

I hope not, it is never too late to change your mind, time is indeed getting short.

God bless you with the truth nothing but the truth.

Philippe

Kelly

You say I am pompous but when I present you with the truth, hard facts and evidence you can easily verify on the internet, you are rejecting it. Your truth is based on Alice Bailey 's channeling of a spirit call DK. How safe is that? Please inquire about the nature of channeling. God doesn't need a third party to talk to people. His Holy Spirit comes into your heart, talks to you directly and you simply know.

Channeling on the other hand is of the dark, no matter how sophisticated they are – and certainly DK is a master at making the dark appear as the light.

I confess to you I used to read and believe his doctrine call the “ageless wisdom” . So masterfully deceptive these writings are, they became the corner stone of the new age and the foundation of the new world order.

You see dear sister you also don't know me and I return the favour of forgiveness to you. I was once deeply involved with this illuminati based organization call theosophist. People died revealing these things. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, saying you are clueless, unless of course you have made a conscious choice to serve the dark in being a “new world server” and spreading their propaganda.

I hope not, it is never too late to change your mind, time is indeed getting short.

God bless you with the truth nothing but the truth.

Philippe

• Thank you brother Skootaftritz.....did I spell this right?

I apreciate your honest sharing and comments. Please realize I am not a religious fanatic, in fact religion is the work of men, not God. So I am defineltly not religious even tough you may call my faith in Jesus religious. Jesus didn't come here to start a religion, men made one out of His priceless teachings. Brother we are so hopeless as human being without God and our understanding so limited. The new age/new world religion wants you to believe you can become god apart from God......beware of the ravenous wolves in sheep clothing......

I invite you to read the chapter: Is the bible the word of God? as well as the appendix. http://pilgrim777.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/5-is-the-bible-th...

God created us and gave us protective boundaries, guidance and rules for pure Holy living. Humans have turned away from these truth in the bible.The result is a dying corrupted planet . Look at the mess of the world, how can you believe this world is ascending? This is the End Time such as described in Revelation, the world is descending into chaos not ascending. 

Read the new testament and invite God in your heart before it is too late. He is the only that can save you. 

God bless you bro

Philippe

• I understand your point of view, and I respect your faith, if it works for you then that is just wonderful.  But you cannot sway my perspective on theosophy, and yes I understand how channels work, and working through the lower chakra is not a good thing.  I have been on this path a looong time, nearly thirty years now, I was born a starseed, with abilities that set me apart.  Maybe I have a deeper resonance with theosophy, maybe all that was missing was the sacred feminine... whatever the case may be I will not allow my beloved Master DK to be slandered. 

I did do the research on Alice Baily and Madam B, I studied very hard in the beginning to understand the concepts and this chela is still learning.  However I do not need to justify my faith, we are on a site that proposes there are aliens in our skies, that we are ascending to higher vibrations, that our very earth is becoming a different being than the one we know now... and yet you insist on patronizing me and judging my faith?  Sigh.  Men! 

• Dear
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This may be more good news for readers, as the W.H.O. has revised some of it's more egregious power grabs, as indicated in the interim draft, from a legal perspective....See the revisions, BUT, KEEP VIGILANT....👀…"
7 hours ago
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The globalists in Dublin, order their police to baton charge Irish citizens, protesting illegal migration...This behaviour is typical of the globalists...Always putting foreign criminals before their own people..It's happening everywhere, but is…"
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
12 hours ago
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
12 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
12 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Yousaf's resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
12 hours ago
More…