Negative emotions

Hello dear readers,

I have been reading some of the discussions here on this forum -as a guest- and noticed that there are a lot of people out there that are burdend by the ascension symptoms. This was one of the reasons I signed up coz I think I have some symptoms going on myself and I have a hard time with it. So I am happy that I can share my experience and that there are people that feel the same and can undertstand my situation and that of many other people, without judging.

I already have some negative feelings going on starting last year, but it is getting worse and worse and the last week and it is so bad that it controls  my life. I get all these negative thoughts that I wonder if they are even my own. I am fighting against it and try to tell myself good and positive things, but somehow the negativity controls. I feel misundertood and everthing suddenly falls upon me. People are rude and mean and somehow everthing I do and say is bad wrong or rude. Even when my intensions are good and come from my heart I have to apologize for things that I didnt do or where meant well from my heart. So all this pressure makes me feel negative about other people. I noticed I start to behave different as well and get annoyed really fast, and I even have moments that I want to scream. There are certain people in my life that I feel suddenly very negative about....usually with people that i had issues with in the past. I am aware that these are probably feelings/issues from the past that have to come out to make clean ship. But it bugs me....I feel misunderstood and I been punished for being nice. Now I cant be nice anymore and the only thing I want to do with some people is fight..coz they say or do something that hurts me or say things that are not true or misinterpretterd or whatever, or if they simply cant understand what I am saying or trying to explain. I am turning in one of them..slowly..thats how it looks like. And I dont want that. 

I have read about physical symptoms in here...I had that too starting 2006. But that is getting better now. Now it are the mental problems and I really feel I am not in my place. 

I thought I had my mental issues under control. Forgave people, tell my self that their behaviour was to blame about there experiences etc etc. And when I am sincerly wrong I will admit it, think about it, make excuses and try to change coz I want too. 

Just wanted to share that with you guys. Because I am human (or maybe not ;-)), I make mistakes, but it cant be that bad that everybody suddenly falls upon me and everything I do and say is so bad that I deserve to be yelled scream at and being told bad things which makes me lose my friends. 

And the people that had real bad intensions get away. 

What is going on here....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting. and very logic if yo think about it...yoga, meditation, meridianen etc. But uncomfortable ;-)...I never have been able to sleep anywhere else then my bed...laying down. Guess takes lots of practice. How about your head....when your muscles relax your head needs good support. How do you solve that? I heard that laying down is ok...but wit pillows between your knees, arms and a good pillow for you head....so you lay in a straight line so everything can flow better. In india they sell this long pillows (forgot the name).
        • body pillows, I have one and so does my daughter, they are great!  I sleep on my side, except when I had 5 broken ribs, then I had to sleep on my back, it was hard to do at first.  I have never tried yoga or meditation, I don't have much time alone. 
          • Oh are they just called body pillows!? Ok dont know why I didnt came up with that lol. Sleep on my side too. Love the bodypillows, I feel so much more energetic in the morning. and less cricket ;-)
  • O god I know. I KNOW. thats what I am talking about. Pff people are allowed to do and say things that are "bad" and when you stand up for yourself OMG the world is coming to an end. I have to take everything but when I speak..god its so wrong. 

Well I guess we have to change our thoughts and hope we meet more good people with good intentions.

Thymus Gland? no but I am going to google that right now ;-).

Love and light 

• Thanks Anja....your the best. Take your time.
  • I heard about people with these types of well how can I call it..gift is maybe not the right word, or maybe it is ;-). I cant imagine how that must feel. Do you know how to block it? 
    I heard about he gov. dirt too. I have know idea if thats treu or not but it wouldnt suprise me.

You made a good decision by chosing for yourself. Thats it is a process thats for sure....for me a very long one ;-). 30 years lol.

• That does me really good Lezlianne. I Today I started to focus more on meditating..tried it many times but never got the patience for it. But I guess I have no choice LOL...I want to heal. 
    About Canada....well I have to go also coz ofother reasons, but I want to stay really bad. So I might take a risk but I will probably decide last day...I will meditate on that decision haha. And you are right everyone is puring now. Have to repeat that to myself now...You guys are so great. So much love in here. 

Thx for the link 

• Hai Anja,
    I already read your channeling actually. Very interesting, thanks for sharing that with us.
    I guess I apologize coz I get blurry and almost believe that I did something wrong but i cant see it. And sometimes coz i dont want to lose a friend over nothing. But you are right. Thanks

• I feel what your saying here. Thing is I can accept a situation, but i cant accept that the same people treat me bad over and over and over again. I have to draw the line somewhere. So i can accept what happend (in time), but I cant accept people going off like that overand over agian. So I cut ties. 

Noone is perfect..god no, we all have flaws, but some things go TO far ;-)
    Done the positive...now im drained. But ofcourse I will find a way.

Thanks for your advice and sharing your knowledge Marianinia :-D 

• Omgosh honey! I've been going through the same thing! me and my twin flame are having this issue... We've currently been threatened by people saying they are going to key our cars and such because it's parked on a public street... and we have neighbors who aren't so nice to us.. and we can't figure out why... we mind our own business and try to be nice people, but the negativity seems to come to us like a magnet! and it's making us negative when we don't want to be... because we are normally gentle peaceful people.

We want to be kind out of the goodness of our hearts and are trying so hard to be giving with our unconditional love, but when you are treated as such, it becomes extremely difficult for us... we just want to be filled with love and happiness for others... but how is that possible when people treat us so? It's gotten so bad in the area we live in we are currently moving just to try and get away from all that negative energy... everything you said in your post is exactly how me and Retch feel... Hang in there honey! you are not  alone in this!

Love and light!

Magick ~*~

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"If interested, feel free to make comments and ask questions....

https://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/the-galaxy-is-aliv..."
32 minutes ago
Drekx Omega posted a blog post
  Drekx stated:A daily ritual is completed by the Council of Nine, which maintains this galaxy, as a functioning whole..The NINE are all spirit-warriors, dedicated to this duty, which is of prime importance to all of us....The Atar clan are the…
44 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good list of foods here from Dr. Ekberg for intermittent fasting benefits. https://youtu.be/P0U1CJnbrPU?si=XbXPYzfzF7cpIx1n"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The lies of the food pyramid explained here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJAgnJbm7so"
6 hours ago
"Always avoid those astral denizens, AE......

https://c.tenor.com/sRZOlzbkGnYAAAAM/muhaha-darth-sidious.gif"
7 hours ago
"Glad you are taking my advice to rethink using EV scooters, AE....and also, I like that image of Greta with Lord Sidious, also....It seems so apt, especially the way he says, "yes, yessss, feel the hate...!!" LOL....Greta has certainly toned down…"
7 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post
Hey Everyone! Join us this weekend for the New! Paramagnetic Alignments and Teleportation session…and a special Ashtar Command Magic Teeth and Gums seminar with lots of recommendations…www.lightquest-intl.com…go to the Classes page…Have a great day,…
7 hours ago
More…