Now, i'm 16, I don't know why i'm here and why i've gotten on the topic of energy. I learned though, if anything on this little journey, nothing happens for no reason, so I suppose it was meant to be... Children of my age should be listening to little wayne and watching movies and going to parties, but I suppose destiny  has led me elsewere, I suppose that was why that mushroom trips message was "Keep Feeling Fascination" because here I am. A strong message it was.. Anyways, to the point. I need help, I want to astral project and open my third eye but I have had strong feelings of fear. Which from my understanding  would lead to the manifestion of what I am fearing in the first place.... negs.... I'm basically asking, how do I raise my vibration. I'm pretty sure my first two chakras are blocked... My third one blocked off in the past before I learned about subconscious reprogramming and used isochronic tones+affirmations to open that one(before I even knew of chakras, I was just trying to build self-esteem). I have a burning passion to awaken my psychic abilities but I'd rather avoid all negs, and if it is inevitable I atleast want to be of high vibration so that it's alot less likely, I wanna learn how to move around, how to summon swords, angels, Jesus Christ, and God himself. But I feel that excess amounts of fear could possibly arise which would lead to y'know what.

I guess the most obvious form of what I am asking here is... How do I raise my vibration to an astral world where negs are unable to raise there awareness to?  How do I defend myself? How do I summon God and/or Christ and  angels? Which ones are ominiprescent, i'd hate to annoy a powerful entity lol... Does astral projection anger God or Christ.. some idiot on the internet said it was occult blah blah blah etc.... I doubt that but regardless, i'd rather stay on the side of the powerful... and loving at that. How do I defend myself?

I'm thinking chakra balancing and cold showers could be useful, however i'm very uninformed on exactly how to open a chakra. I also really need to know how long it would take to open the chakra, and how would I know if it was open so that I know when to move on in my spiritual journey. If you have any additional vibration raising methods please feel free to tell me. I thank you in advance for your answers, I know it was alot of questions ha, but I have a lot of questions, urgent ones at that.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will do my best to absorb and apply this

• Said another way, If God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent (all-powerful, all-knowing, and everywhere), where can evil be?

• This book really helped me out, Evolution In This Lifetime-A Practical Guide: Kundalini and the Chakras. I hope this helps, peace.
    • Have you aroused your kundalini?

• This woman specializes in chakra healing-balancing-clearing

http://www.chakrahealing.com/

(perhaps you've already taken her chakra test )

She shared a very simple technique for activating-threading the chakras that I use prior to meditation..... (only takes 2 minutes or less)

While standing, rub hands together and focus on breath for 10-15 sec.....breathe energy into you hands

then beginning at root chakra...

pretend you're bouncing a tennis size  energy ball with your dominant hand into-against the chakra 7- 10 seconds or so , and work up to next charka (think of threading the energy  like beads on a string.... do this up to the crown chakra, then repeat going down to root.... 

I always connect to the earth mentally before beginning this exercise, (like others have suggested.)  For me it really clears & energizes the chakras after a session at computer or such....   and is a great prep for meditation

She has tons of specific charka exercises, but most aren't free (part of her course)

You asked a ton of questions ..... forget you're (only) 16 , earth age is meaningless

NOTHING you do will anger God and/or Christ ....... I also call on the Christ light for purification prior to meditation..... as well as angels to raise the ambiance prior to a healing meditation

Pure love is the best protection from fear- astral junk ....  I seek to manifest love every time I meditate

Years ago , my spiritual teacher said, "patience is an essential quality for someone desiring to learn spiritual work"

Or as another wrote... don't try to push the river. 

Chakra Healing - All About The 7 Chakras
    • Yeah lol,no idea y me... maybe this is the rapture that religious people talk so much about, and this is how we go about experiencing it, idk.... and yes i've told myself this repeatedly,but it's hard being a teen surrounding by peers and not following the same actions, it's basic psychology for the brain to adapt to its environment. but slowly more and more i'm starting to see it's better this way. I feel really good after a good meditation session regardless of anything.

• Yes i've been to her website and subcribed and took her chakra test as well, every test I take says my root chakra is under-active, and I am insecure about some things. Fearful and nervous(duhhh demons thts y i'm posting this lol) and I hope God stays happy with me. Maybe i can meet him in the astral and we can go over the rules lol. 

• Tony,

Through all of this, remember you are exactly where you need to be, as are all of us.  One question for your angels could be, "What is my lesson here?"  I have said for a long time that those things in life of which you are afraid, that is where your lessons lie.  Also, fear was intended as a mechanism to preserve life, in scenarios like "I'm afraid to walk off a cliff because the fall would probably kill me" A lot of fears that we experience have roots in either early childhood or past lives.  Most of them are irrational.

God is happy with you.  We are all God's children.  We are all co-creators with God. God's intent is that you not be afraid. God exists outside of Creation. We exist inside of creation. We are God's specific attention inside of Creation. We have free will. That is an underlying principle of unconditional love. Some people ask, "Why does God let bad things happen?" The answer is largely, because we all have free will.

Bottom line, instead of worrying about God's rules, let your heart navigate you through whatever is going on.  When in doubt, ask your angels for guidance and protection. Visualize yourself in a bubble, that only allows that which is of light and of love to pass through.  Listen to what your body/mind/heart is sensing.

Know that God love you and you are safe.

Blessings be.

• Tony,

As for your chakra questions, I highly recommend Barbara Brennan's books--Hands of Light, specifically (http://j.mp/zIGNeX).  It did wonders for me, a few years ago.  Since then, I have become a Reiki Master, which is also useful in balancing chakra energy.  

I understand your being afraid of astral projection, and not wishing to upset or annoy those you wish to contact.  My first response is to advise you to develop a relationship with your angels.  It may be as simple as introducing yourself.  There is a book called "Ask Your Angels" (http://j.mp/xWOysG) that you may find of interest.  Bottom line, always, always, always ask your angels for protection before attempting astral projection.  Beyond that, I can almost guarantee that you will not annoy those that you wish to contact.  Those living above us, in the higher realms, are waiting for us, patiently.

As for raising your vibration... Well, it is probably easier than you think.  When you are in a space of love and abundance, your vibration is higher than in the space of lack and poverty.  When you focus on things that make you happy, you are automatically raising your vibration.  Doctor David Hawkins set the scale in his book, "Power vs. Force" and there are websites like "Love or Above" and Your Vibration dot com that expand on his work.

If you are 16, and checking out the Ashtar Command Crew site, I would guess that you are an Indigo child, and more than likely a Crystal child.  If these resonate with you, I encourage you to investigate these further.  Most humans vibrate below 200.  Indigos vibrate around 400.  Crystals around 600.  The higher your vibration, the more difficult it is to live in the physical world.  At the time of his ascension, Jesus vibrated at 1,000, and that is what is referred to as the Christ Consciousness.  It it the most that our physical bodies can handle (as far as I know).  Angels vibrate ~10,000.  Archangels vibrate ~50,000.

The entire planet is getting ready to make the jump to somewhere beyond the Christ Consciousness.

Hope that helps,

--Light Worker 29501

• Hmm I get many book reccomendations, but I don't have a credit card lol and the money I have is saved for my online business(which is like 25 bux lol). And I believe you, my mother always told me I had some "gift", I was just like uhh wtf r u talking about lol. Id like to know what my vibration is. is there anyway to tell? And ya asking angels beforehand sounds like a good idea. Developing relationships? DO we all have individual angels set out for us?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
3 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
4 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
5 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
5 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
6 hours ago
More…