Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

in my thoughts/talks with consciousness somewhere outside of me, it came to me that it's time for us to make things happen and lay off the messages and whatever other propaganda...

use our power and make things happen!

it's not fair that the dark ones get to decide when there is disclosure, help for our homeless, abundance for all and wold peace...

f*** that..

with all the power of myself and God there will be peace on earth! abundance for all!

contact with our brothers and sisters!

make it happen...

just go make it happen..

truth is truth and should be known by all right now!!! not tommorow or next month, right f****** now!

full on disclosure today.

free enregy technology shared with all, tonight.

the federal resever is ablolished...no more slavery for money.

time to rise up! imagine it, will it into being...love for the win.

do whatever it takes.

k, sounds good:)

namaste

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You got it right!!! i wouldn't have said it better..i'm with you all the way!!!..im living with the mentality as if all these have already happened...im living with the mentality as if i have total abundance in everything even thought, im flat broke... Now's the time for change!!!

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

amparo alvarez posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'IN 1917 RUDOLF STEINER FORESAW A VACCINE THAT WOULD ‘DRIVE ALL INCLINATION TOWARD SPIRITUALITY OUT OF PEOPLE’S SOULS’'
"He was more intelligent then one thinks "
14 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
14 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24!

New Paramagnetic Alignment Solar Activation...Saturday, October 24! We each have a special…See More
18 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'A Message For All Humanity ..UNITE AND FIGHT FOR RIGHTNESS AND FREEDOM...END CORRUPTION'
"Firstly you should all know by now the government's are corrupt to the very core ..your…"
18 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'For Ascension We Want To Phase Out Meat Eating, Alcohol , Smoking, Drugs Plus More That Is Creating Zombies With No Spiritual Knowledge'
"Many are living like zombies on planet earth and they will have to change ...they need to increase…"
20 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship