My Appreciation to all of you...

Hello! I just wanted to share my appreciation with all of you here on AC. Each and everyone of you is equally important, creating this community. * How have your time been here on AC and what would you appreciate to see on AC in 2010? * What intent do you have for year 2010? Share your feelings =) MERRY CHRISTmas and have a great 2010 filled with miracles and joy* I feel that 2010 will be all about receiving and follow your heart.

jesus_mary.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ben,
    Within the large community of light workers, AC has contributed enormously to a huge part of spiritual progress that I have experienced this year.
    The next year I would love to have periodic meditations of spiritual healing.
    Thank you Ben. You've worked so hard ... Your books are beautiful.
    I wish that in 2010 your light continue to guide the path of many.
  • Namaste, Ben!

I owe you my profound gratitude for founding the AshtarCommandCrew, as well as for inviting and welcoming everyone to be a part of this enlightened group. Because of ACC, I have met (on the ethereal level) friends from all over the world and beyond, whom I wouldn't have known otherwise. And I'm ever so grateful to you for sharing with us your wisdom, compassion, and love through your essays on your website (http://www.cosmicnature.net/).

Although I've been with ACC for only three months, I have learned a lot about humanity (including myself!), and a whole universe of diverse beings. The ACC inspired me to seek out the truth in existence; and in so doing, I have come to realize that indeed WE ARE ALL ONE, and that THE OMNIVERSE IS LIMITLESS. And because we are all part of this limitless omniverse, WE ARE LIMITLESS. Remember that ALL POWER COMES FROM WITHIN.

Mahatma Gandhi in his wisdom once said, "We must become the change that we want to see in the world." The year 2010 is open for all possibilities to manifest; therefore, it's up to all of us to choose our reality for 2010 and beyond.

Again, thank you sooo much, Ben. YOU ARE ABUNDANTLY LOVED AND BLESSED.
  • Dear Friend Ben-Arion,
    Thanks, the appreciation is reciprocated, may 2010 bring light,love and joy to many more on the Planet.
    You are truly a Commander of Light.
    Johan
  • Gracias
  • thank you ben for putting toghter this site which allowed us to all meet :D im grateful for this. peace and love and light to you
  • Dear friend that every day is from intense delivery to the light.the truth will make you free.
    blessings
  • Thank you, Ben and all others, for all your wonderful contribution, effort and unconditional love put in, at this website. It has no doubt been a great learning process for all of us. Sending blessings of abundance, faith & hope your way and that 2010 will be an even more successful year for all us.
    Blessings & Light
  • All of my heard and soul...
    Love and Light
    • Thank you Ben for all your wonderful work in bringing the AC family together. It is appreciated :-)

Love & Blessings
  • Mycket vacker bild. Jag tror att 2010 kommer att bli ett år med väntan, känna av att energierna höjs och att frigöra det vi kallar egoism till en del. Att försöka se och lyssna till vad speciellt barn har att förmedla. Eftersom det föds mer barn med kristaller än de vanliga cellerna nu.Alla behöver genomgå någon form av förändring så vi kan hänga med 21-12-2012. Spännande o se o känna den frekvenshöjningen vart den leder till.
    kram Elisabeth
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
7 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
7 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
8 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
14 hours ago
More…