Misunderstood and hated

I just recently had my awakening early this year and it was such a painful and confusing process for me.Especially that i had such heavy karma along with me.Thank God,my husband and family and some few friends were supportive..especially my spouse..our relationship has gone through such trauma amidst the complexity of the situation.He never left my side,our kids and especially God,Jesus,Blessed Mary,St.Michael,St Uriel,Sr.Raphael and all the angels struggled with me through this soul journey.I had to pray,meditate and do a lot of researching to understand myself better.It was all so hard for me..i must admit..at the same time wonderful knowing my Gifts.But,what i cannot understand was the pain,ridicule,insults,persecutions i had to go through..all the cyber bullying..the profane words,disgust,hatred,envy..of which i shouldered it all so heavily..the pain was so excruciating inside my heart especially knowing how people i am close to are ashamed of me and of what i've become and of how much i have been hated and treated so lowly.The more it became too painful when i had to hide deactivate my account in facebook because i can no longer handle the emotional and psychological trauma i experienced..by only expressing myself there and what i have gone through.It got so much to me and my health that i was rushed to the hospital...some mild heart problem and hypertension.I was so painfully drained with all the negativity from others and the energy i gave away in helping people heal and making them aware of this phenomenon.I did out of the purest of intentions and i must admit maybe being proud a bit for what i have maybe to spite people who hated me there for which i know was of my own doing.I have been facing my fears now..i returned there with a new account and has been finding inner peace within me..so hard but i have to do this because if i cannot express and create myself i might as well die.My poor husband and kids also suffered with me..and really breaks my heart especially for my loving husband. Up to now i know some have been stalking,hating and ridiculing me there but i just try to live each day with a tearful smile and joy in my heart for i know this is how i am designed by Our Creator..to fulfill this mission with a peaceful and loving heart.Love,Peace,Light and blessings..i am feeling more in sync,safe and with a sense of belonging here,everywhere i go had such a hard time fitting in without being misunderstood,hated and ridiculed even with those of the same race that i am and the same as we are or if some of them are not yet adept..thank you,Ashtar and fellow Star brothers and sisters.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...u know...u can press the "space-bar' from time to time.... it helps for the eyes... ;)
    • Just so wonderful and kind words,Pete.You are right and really i can feel now that i am gaining back my Power and my Life by not giving in to those who wants to hurt me..to retaliate to them because that is just vwhat they want me to do to be able to take away that power.I will continue on facing it all as i should with Positivity,Love and Peace. I am strenghtened and inspired so much with your Words.Making me strong by being peaceful and loving as i know that is how the Creator designed us to be.I am now happy joining my Star Family here,Pete.Because of you and the others i can heal,create,express;learn,connect and be myself peacefully and lovingly.Because of this i can love and be happy so much more with my beloved husband and kids.I am now finding such inner peace,joy and love here.God bless us with love,Light,peace and blessings..~*~*~*~*
    • Yes,Vagelis4Venus..:) i do it so often..thank you for the suggestion..cute!you just made me smile..:)
  • Nice to see some family on AC.
    • Hi karen, yes I have been experiencing these attacks as well from my wife, one day its like shes a saint or her true self and the next day she is saying she hates me and im nuts and should be in a straight jacket and telling me to get lost, as in leave permanently, very confusing. So in this case, im not sure how not to subject myself to attacks, when there coming from my wife. She attacks me when i speak truth of this reality and things such as love, though she use to be so kind, unless it was all an act for security, aka, money. I do pray to the creator of all that is that she see me for what i am, certainly not who i was before, even now after she did that i have no ill feelings towards her, only love.
      peace love light
      • Hi,VioletRay..it sure does relate to what happened with me and my husband..and he also suffered so much as i did during my awakening..but he never gave up on me and i held on to him too..not only because it is the right thing to do,but because i loved him for so long,been through so much pain and knowing him and myself..and i know i am not to give up on him because my Spirit is commited to this and i know we both have a soul contract to honor with each other.To Love unconditionally and to assist each other during this Ascension process.Jesus,St.Michael,St.Uriel,Blessed Virgin Mary,God the Father and the rest of my angels and spirit guides never left my side during this Soul process.I am now whole..and i have to mainatin the balance for the Ascension to continue.Thank you so much for sharing your experience here..shed light on the matter that i am not alone in this.So healing..happy to be so connected with you and the rest of our Star Family~Love,peace,light and blessings to you and all of our Star brothers and star sisters here.and Ashtar Command,we love you all~*~keeping us strong in this earthly work,VioletRay~
        그누보드5
    • Yes,Katt..i will..thank you so much..and it really did a positive effect on me and my well being..all i can feel now in my heart is Love..i may hear and feel their negativity but i am working on it to replace it with Love and positivity as best as i can.Love,Peace,Light and blessings..so happy to be connected with you,my Star Family.Love to Love..so peaceful here!
    • Thank you,Amelia..so happy to be connected with you and the others here..~ God's Love,Peace,Light and blessings always.~*~
  • Hej ljus syster..du skal aldrig låte någon ta i från dig din indre övertygelse..se det här som en prövelse..du är en högt utvecklad själ..så du blir satt på stora prövelser. var strong...ljus til dig....kram .
    • Indianen..i will find inner peace..and so does inner strength flows..Thank you so much i will be finding balance each passing day..:)~*~*~*
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
5 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
12 hours ago
More…