Replies

• I´m so happy for you, now you back home again.
    You had a hard working time in the darkness here on Earth, your own and others.
    You was a bright star and they often go to the deepest dark, cause they can and are able to ...

With Love from me...See you soon.
  • I wish to thank him as well, he was a great singer and showman. Many Blessing to Michael Jackson

Michela
  • Ben Arion
    I concur with your feelings. I was shocked when I heard the news and although I do not usually cry over entertainers, I found myself crying and still I am sad.
    We have lost a large contributor to music but it was his time to depart and I wish him all the best.

Love and Light
    Nancy
  • I just want to say, thank you Micheal for you beautiful music, even now i am touched with emotional but they are sad and happy ones. You see alot of people thought he was pedo, but to me he was nt, its his parents fault for not letting have a childhood, but there again he would nt be who he is today.....

Peace & Love Always
  • Dear Michael, Thank you for your music that has been part of my life and thousands of lifes. You´ve touched so many hearts with your marvellous talent.You´ll always be alive, your music will remain with us.
    Blessings,
    Núria
  • Wow! You guys have posted beautiful and heart warming pictures of Michael Jackson. What a terrible loss to the entertainment world. Michael Jackson mission is complete. He has moved on to new life. I'm so happy for him. Thank you Michael for the great music and memories.

Love and Light,

Ernie
  • MY spirit guide told me a day before that his going home,but i that it was my imagination
    love end light.
  • hi Ben
    it was a pity his die. and certainly, bless to him on his journey- His music to make a revolution. Now, he´ll be with the Master and he will learn to live again. Thank you for read to me. sincerely julie
  • Die Seele Michael Jacksons ist ewig - eine erleuchtete Seele in einem herausforderndem Leben
    Die Göttlichkeit in Michael hat fast jeden berührt - die Welt ist erschüttert über sein "gehen" - Ein Erbeben im Internet - eine Welle von Bewegeung hat sein Gehen jetzt schon ausgelöst ...
    DAs, was durch Michael gewirkt hat - hört nicht auf zu wirken - sein Ausdruck hat diese Welt beeinflusst - verändert - und tut es auch immer noch ...
    Michael ist ein Teil von mir, wie er es von jedem ist - die Wirkung über die Musik ist unbezweifelt - Michael lebt - in jedem Ton - jedem Klang - nicht die Person, sondern sein Wesen - sein Wesen - das göttlich ist - inspirierend - berührend - erinnernd

keine Worte - für DAS, was nicht mit Worten beschrieben werden kann

eternal love - eternal light - endless love - endless love - endless light -

ein Teil dieser ZEIT - dieser "NEUEN WELT" - ein TEIL der Menschheit, in die wir heranwachsen

one - in the ocean of love - one in eternal love - one - divine one
  • How deeply his passing is felt around the globe today. It reminds me not only of the power of music (and words), but how genius is valued. yet, I think of how it seems that so many of us are challenged and/or pass over during our Chiron return.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Good video with useful info 
5 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
11 hours ago
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
12 hours ago
More…