In Spain the hype began by expressing their dissatisfaction with the politicians, bankers and "Europe" the most visible product they have produced: the euro banknotes! Maybe this is a highly effective means to create! Awareness These small writings do not affect the value of the note, but carry a message no uncertain which then moves from man to man.

8110749263?profile=originalAll bankers and politicians: I know that this bill will ever arrive in your hands. Therefore, I take this opportunity to leave you this message: You are thieves and sons whore '

8110749299?profile=originalThe crisis was deliberately created to introduce in Europe the "New World Order" ** Search In: Problem-Reaction - Solution *

8110749473?profile=original*Sold Out* *Merry Crisis & A Happy New Fear* *We are the 99,99%*  *Debt Free Money* *This is what democracy looks like * *Fuck Inflation Debt = Slavery* *Alles is voor Bassie* *1984 is not an instruction manual*

8110749853?profile=original8110749681?profile=originalIf you want you can also send your photographs of banknotes with the subsequent written texts to airwave@olympiczion.nl, so it will be added. To the list above Hoping this people more to awaken and this playful action to follow! The submitted photos will be posted as soon as possible via the website.

KEEP PEOPLE AWARE, ONLY THEN WHAT CAN CHANGE

http://olympiczion.nl/index.php/mensen-bewust-maken-door-boodschappen-op-bankbiljetten-te-schrijven/

More idea?

to write on the papers?

I'm gonna start this with the british pound!

xx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  £ note saying: Only Love is Real

:D

Or:     £=illusion

and:    £- this is not reality...

Maybe you see one in some time...

<3

• Yeah, this will show 'em. LOL

• I love it !!!!!!!!!

• ^THIS^ is legit.

Works, and is actually the most efficient way to do it.

• Hey, be careful!!!!!

• United States Code
    • ** TITLE 18 - CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
      • *** PART I - CRIMES
        • **** CHAPTER 17 - COINS AND CURRENCY
    U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04

Section 333. Mutilation of national bank obligations
    Whoever mutilates, cuts, defaces, disfigures, or perforates, or 
    unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank 
    bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national 
    banking association, or Federal Reserve bank, or the Federal 
    Reserve System, with intent to render such bank bill, draft, note, 
    or other evidence of debt unfit to be reissued, shall be fined 
    under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

• They can say that Malcom and put into law, but a whole different ballgame trying to catch them, LOL.

• But they can never find out it was you  who did it, so we don't need to be fear full Malcolm.

And maybe we don't have a rule for it in Europe, I did n' t look into it (and I don't care..)

So you don't think this is a good idea to spread awareness?

I think its a marvelous idea and you reach loads of people!

• I agree

• Graphology is used to put a name to a written word. All they need is your signature and an image recognitive computer can do the rest.

• I have however, never heard of any such case. :)

Personally I only call on graphology when people fake my handwriting and order things in my name but to a different adress.. It's the quick way of getting rid of all the trouble that's involved with identity theft.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceIN THE BLINK OF AN EYE ALL SHALL CHANGE & OUR ASCENSION QUANTUM COMPLETE!AS WE RETURN BACK TO THE FUTURE & START ALL OVER AGAIN!Nothing and no One can stop our final ascend out of the false Matrix simulation BACK TO HEAVEN ON EARTH NOW!With…
25 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
AncientAwakeningsI am Sananda and I come to be with you at this time in this great time of transformation and yes, transfiguration that you are all moving through just as this meditation by the one who gave this meditation is bringing you to that…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
7 hours ago
More…