100% (3)
L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4: STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING (“I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix
L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4:
STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING
“I bring word from the Oracle.”
– Matrix Revolutions
by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix
http://starseed.yolasite.com/
Oracle: The power of the One extends beyo
Lightworker 404: Starseed Symbols & Shipside Space-Living (“I bring word from the Oracle.” – Matrix Revolutions) by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix
L I G H T W O R K E R 4 0 4:
STARSEED SYMBOLS & SHIPSIDE SPACE-LIVING
“I bring word from the Oracle.”
– Matrix Revolutions
by J’Tariah EnRa El of the Starship Phoenix
http://starseed.yolasite.com/
Oracle: The power of the One extends beyon
Latest Activity
"Drekx do you know what the Ushumgal do not want awakened outside thos solar system?"
Drekx reply:
Yes, it's a reference to the former threat posed to Solaris, by the Anchara Continuum....The dark deity behind the Anchara Alliance of…"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_Ga3hrctCM"
This free story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough becomes a curious romp.
It's one of the stories from my upcoming book…
CHAPTER XI
THE SACRED COW
Before the second Transapalnian…