LETTING GO OF TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS

Painful Lessons,

Sometimes, despite your best of intentions and actions, you realize you have reached the end of the line with people in your life, for various reasons. Perhaps some of them are violently opposed to your spiritual growth and fear it threatens them or the relationship; perhaps they are the types that do everything in their power to bring you back down to their level; maybe they are so opposed to growth in their own lives that any time you gently point out something that might help them or the friendship continue in harmony, they vehemently oppose it and play a victim role

you deserve friends who will bring out your best qualities, not the worst ones! you deserve someone who knows about your spiritual path and accepts your choices joyfully. Just as your friends deserve that from you !

Sometimes, it’s just time to let go and move forward into the light of awareness and gratitude.

look at your own lives… are you holding onto any ‘toxic’ friendships or relationships, out of fear or for any other reason? Even if you realize that they are simply mirroring behavior that you have within yourself, it doesn’t mean you are required to hold onto the relationship. Sometimes it’s nearly impossible to change while tethered to a person who wishes to remain in the behavior that you are trying to change within, and the best thing for both of you is to move on. After all, why hold onto something making both people (or just one) miserable? holding onto toxic friendship simply enable you to be abused time and time again. why punish yourselve And for what?

NO ONE IS A VICTIM . APPARENTLY PEOPLE DRAW SITUATION BECAUSE IS NEEDED TO LEARN FROM IT AND COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH ISSUES.

Think back to your last argument with a loved one or friend. What exactly did they do or say that really bothered you? Be honest. Write it down. Then be even more honest, and think about how you may be doing that very same thing in your life. Maybe you are doing it to yourself. Maybe you are doing it to someone else. At first, it takes a while to really see how you are mirroring the behavior. But with practice, diligence and honesty, it will become apparent. The most amazing thing is that once you identify the behavior in yourself and start working on it, you will see the other person working on it, too. We don’t only mirror the ‘unpleasant’ stuff. Positive changes in yourself can and will be mirrored and reflected outwards, like the pond ripple effect. You’ll see.

taken from spiritual gal .com...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm happy to say, I don't have any toxic relationships anymore, in my real life. My only toxic relationships are with a small few people on this site lol Other than that, I am actually living a pretty harmonious and love filled life.

In the past, it was different. Because I myself was pretty toxic, I had lessons to learn, so I drew to myself, toxic people. Now, I have done a good job purifying myself, and becoming pure hearted, and I have this silly idea that everybody loves me lol So I draw that into my life, nowadays! And it feels good, it really does, to have no one in your life, that you are at odds with, where there is no bad blood or no lower denser heavier energy, where all is harmonious and lovely.

Again, save for the odd few on this site, actually 2 really...Drekx and Kelly lol All my relationships with people are very harmonious. And I thank God for that, it's a great blessing!

• We have only follow our heart and soul,that's the only way for go back to home ..Mutch Love and Lighting
  • Nice thank you.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"It's delicious....!! 😁.....The EU is so desperate, that they are now trying to copy the UK Rwanda policy....Globalism has about-turned....Also, for anyone outside of the UK, who finds this topic confusing, here is a very good recap by Julia…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
2 hours ago
"😁In England, we are definitely clapping for Humza Useless' resignation, as he sinks beneath the political waves, never to rise again....Also, the illegal migrant saga continues to make us laugh, as the Irish government panics over illegal migrants…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"yeah Drekx - we're treading water in a septic tank"
2 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
5 hours ago
"Open-borders coolaid, having been drank, by deep state minions in Ireland, is now causing them to become politically drunk, as this idiotic policy fails and rebounds upon the Dublin accord, which they themselves, in Dublin, rejected and replaced…"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Are Your Thoughts Aligning With What You Wish To Manifest?By Mother Mary Through Octavia Vasile Dear beings of light,I am always here with you. I have never left your side, and I never will.Your reality is shifting now, and it is essential to…
7 hours ago
More…