Las Vegas Police Capture Light Falling From Sky On Dashcam Before Family Claims ’10-Foot Tall Creatures’ Seen In Backyard

by Kelen McBreen

The Scum in the US Congress have been getting us ready for the invasion-if this is not fake or a false flag

Wild tale going viral as people across America chime in with their takes on what happened

Image Credit:
8 news now screenshot

A bizarre story came out of Las Vegas, Nevada this week after local police released bodycam and dispatch audio of officers responding to a family saying they saw creatures in their backyard soon after the cops witnessed a light falling from the sky.

According to 8 News Now, sources claimed multiple agencies believe something landed or crashed in the area where the family lives.

In 911 audio, a young man can be heard telling police a pair of “very large” creatures standing between eight to ten feet tall were in his backyard and that he wasn’t joking, adding, “We’re terrified.”

“They look like aliens to us. They have big eyes, like I can’t explain it. And a big mouth. They’re shiny eyes and they’re one hundred percent not human,” he told the dispatcher.

Minutes before the 911 call, a Las Vegas Metro Police officer captured a green light falling from the sky on his body camera.

• Click here to visit Banned.Video!

The officer who ended up being sent to investigate the call about aliens in the backyard said he was nervous upon arriving and asked the family if they’d seen anything fall from the sky before witnessing the creatures.

A man in the family pointed to neighbors and claimed they told them they’d seen a big thing with lights fall down near their backyard.

In a recent video, one of the family members decided to go into details about his account.

The family member played a home security camera that reportedly captured the moment the object fell from the sky where a bright flash can be seen as a whistle and boom are heard.

Next, the young man described the moment his brother told him to look behind the tractor in their backyard and he saw “a tall, skinny, lengthy creature” with a “grey-greenish color.”

When he looked the creature in its eyes, the young man’s body froze as if he had sleep paralysis until he was able to run into the home.

The alien allegedly had “weird looking feet and a big face and eyes and a big mouth,” and the young man “could hear his loud deep breathing and see his stomach moving.”

While the family waited for the police to arrive, they could reportedly hear footsteps in the backyard and hear whispering outside before they started hearing footsteps on their roof.

After the police left, the young man said his family went inside and began praying when they heard a loud “human-like scream” in their backyard.

The police footage has gone viral online with people across the U.S. speculating about what could have fallen from the sky and what the family may have seen in the backyard.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Brian Wilson reveals Wernher von Braun’s deathbed warning of an alien invasion staged by the United States government in light of bombshell claims from an intelligence official turned whistleblower.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/is-there-about-to-be-a-fake-alien-in...
    Is There About To Be A Fake Alien Invasion?
    Wernher Von Braun's deathbed warning exposes staged US government alien invasion claims.
  • It's well known the satanic globalists are getting ready for a hologram ufo invasion-this could be AI-though I believe critters are trying to breach the veil
  • This material is currently coming out and is competing with the stuff here and that's what I was describing in my comment earlier...

The whistleblowers within SAPs are increasingly coming forward, revealing ET/UFO secrets, such as back engineered craft, because the subject of black ops is being made illegal, as it avoids congressional oversight....So it would be better for all concerned to come clean, under the current emergency situation in America, post November 2020 and the illegal Biden regime.....Congress ruling of Dec 2022 about black projects. The military are in control...The trap is set.....The cabal is finished...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTRx6NSYbkc
  • I’ve already been fooled twice by AI images. This wasn’t ET related though.

Always check the movements and vibes in a video.

It takes more effort these days, technology improves quickly and our minds can’t always keep up.
  • Understood, my friend....My comment did come across as somewhat facetious and I did not truly intend it to be....In a nutshell, what I mean is that the GFL have a pretty tight planetary security tier, which was not breached, we believe...

So, it was a home grown psyop, by the cabal, involving the public....Sometimes they do these things using actors, also...Or mental patients, triggered by hypnotherapy trigger words...They then "see" 10-foot woo-woo beings, etc...

I was concerned at the timing, also.....The cabal always like to shadow similar events, ones they seek to obscure with parallel mimicry, such as the disclosure program being overshadowed by such hysteria, to prevent sane responses and instead induce madness and fear...So the subject matter becomes one of woo-woo monster boogeymen, rather than rational first contact ET activity and disclosure...

So home grown demonic possession it is....LOL Well I myself did say that we should expect weirdness, a few weeks ago....

So you're right.....and I'm right too.....It's not an ET invasion, but rather an astral demonic psyop.....They also have a few small UAP craft, albeit, nothing like as good as GFL ones...And the cabal have more than enough demons around to carry these out....👍🏻😁
    Cheers mate, Drekx
  • Maybe Drexk but I've seen horrendous critters from from dream visions-as demonic as the satanic cabal in my opinion-
  • Not one of ours....!! ....Sounds like baloney...🙄Big mouth, shiny eyes....?? Naaahhh....!!
    This is simply a distraction from the real investigations and revelations, coming out under disclosure...
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
18 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…