He had arranged to speak to Police here the news said this morning, but was then arrested re sex/rape allegations in Sweden, which he denies. His lawer said they will fight any decision/attempt to have him extradited to Sweden. He believes he will then be handed to the US to face the death penalty... there has been quite some talk by S. Pailin and others about finishing him off..

He is one of those, who are exposing what's been done by our governments in our names.... And it is not going down well as we can see daily in the papers/news.

Please send him protection, light and love and that he be comforted; he is paying a heavy price for what he is doing and so is/are the one/s who are risking all to provide the information.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• And I think he probably conjured up those rape charges himself to get more attention......

• marianinia if you want to be with an somebodywho screws around with peoples´heads , conjures up 250000 appearently imaginary documents out of nowhere , unleashes something like a few hundreds , and is rumoured to be working with the Israreli Mossad , go ahead , or be with somebody you feel is really worth being with.

Aren´t we all familiar with how easy it is to make up stories about people and events and proclaim that something is about to be unleashed which then doesn´t happen? I went to Wikileaks once and only found a few of the documents there. It appeared to me strikingly like something that´s ´thrown into the face´of people without asking them even why. In Turkey the media would spend months , years informing people about serious scandals that had led to economical crises in that country , and they´d do it respectfully. In turn , the people could inform each other about what was going on and slowly the economy in Turkey began to rebuild. It´s not pristine of course , but I hope that the media in Turkey treat people better than has been done in the western world for far too long.

• Julian Assange, the Wikileaks founder lavished with awards by the Economist magazine and celebrated by Forbes, Time and Der Spiegel, has finally been arrested on rape charges in the UK, sparking speculation that Wikileaks will release documents and go „thermonuclear“.

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/with-assange-arrest-will-wikil...

Yawn, yawn.

It’s clear the US government can easily limit the damage of any leak just by filing injunctions to stop major media outlets like the New York Tomes and The Guardian from publishing stories. Why hasn’t it done this already?

The few „nuggets“ in the current Wikileaks release just give a confirmation to what is already well known. Webster Tarpley and Alex Jones ran down the evidence that Assange has a hidden agenda and is a tool of bankers like George Soros in a programme yesterday.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-webster-tarpley-the-hidden-agend...

Given the fact, the alternative media has so little interest in Assange or in spreading Wikileaks documents, the US government can limit the damage done by the “leaks” by filing injunctions to stop major media outlets like the New York Tomes and The Guardian from publishing stories. They will be about the only ones hyping the “thermonuclear” documents, I bet. Them and Eric Cantona and Max Keiser.

I, for one, have zero interest in looking at any of the Bank of America „thermonuclear data“ that is expected to be released by Wikileaks. We all know banks like BoA are overleveraged „zig“ times and have no money . That just is how the fractional reserve bamking system operates and has been operating for decades. What’s new?

Since it is really only the major media outlets hyping the Wikileaks information, the US Justice Secretary could easily file injunctions to stop that today and spare us this tedious theatre.

As for major releases of the names of spies and informants, why don’t US justice officials just pay a visit to George Soros and the Rothschild family, who are clearly linked to Assange and Wikileaks, and put some questions to them? And why don’t they drop by Hilary Clinton’s office. Just who had access to 250,000 confidential diiplomatic cables, anyway?

It is widely accepted that the US government – like every government – has a legitimate right to keep its routine diplomatic cables confidential, so few see any infringement of media freedom.

Even the writer Mario Varagas Llosa said too much Wikileaks is dangerous.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/209982/too-much-wikileaks-d...

“In simple terms, states would be placed in such a vulnerable position that institutions …, the very essence of democracy, would be in danger,” said Vargas Llosa.

Ron Paul’s argument that it is wrong to attack Assange because it is like „shooting the messenger“ of troubling foreign news obscures the reality that peaceful states need to make use of diplomacy that require confidentiality just as much as warlike states.

He has cut such a poor figure in this sordid episode that huge question mark has to be raised as to his real allegiance. To Wikileaks? Soros? Rothschild? Or to a functioning US state?
  • This is a false arrest by anyones standards... he is being charged for not using a condom- the only law that exists that they could find to get him on, and they are refusing bail. He is going to become a martyr for the Truth and the governments are going to be really sorry they attacked him because it will open a whole can of worms.
    This is all meant to be and Julian Assange is more than meets the eye, I would say he has been groomed from birth to play this part in the breaking down of societies' hard outer shell.
    • I think the can of worms has been openend already...
      David Wilcox has some interesting thoughts on his site Divine Cosmos.. Worth looking at ..

Funny (..of course not something to laugh about...) 1HappyKelly, you said about Julian Assange being more than meets the eye... here it comes ..:-)...I have wondered, since I first saw/watched him on TV etc, whether he was an ET/Wanderer/Walk-in... there is something unusual about him and the way he presents himself, under pressure.... He is very calm in the face of it all...
  • As I see it, the Bank of America is already bankrupt and has been for some time.
    These 'leaks' are out there all with their own energy and people will make of it what they want. The world-wide economic collapse is also a man-made thing... The NWO wants a One World Bank and has been hinting at it for longer that WikiLeaks has been leaking serious stuff, causing peopel to think and wake up by what they are reading...
    These are our governments we are speaking of and many in these jobs do not know who or what is manipulating them and towards what.
    I think that this is the beginning of revelations which will wake people up, which have been spoken about for a long while now. There will be true and false...It has to happen..
    How can they confuse more?? Everthing is already totally confused and nonsensical...just check out the new UK government...England is falling fast with or without Wikileaks (confusing anything)...
    The Cabal who manipulates from behind the Rockefellers, the Rothchilds etc do not communicate through these types of memos with each other, they are very secure and will not be traced nor their true intent known..

The Light and Truth of Creator's eternal Love shines on ALL.
    May it now penetrate all the shadowy places.
  • Wikileaks is the begining of the end

no one not even Julian assange can stop wikileaks anymore
    US goverment lies on the ground fearing what will come and can´t do anything against
    puplic will no longer be controlled they control now!!!!!!!!

we no longer accept what they give us every day to swallow stand up and
    SEE THE TRUTH!!!!

world is about to change!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks for reminding us to send him protection, l feel so saddened and angry that this is happening but just maybe it will bring disclosure to the forefront. I so appreciate these courageous souls who want to uplift humanity . They have taken on missions that most couldn't handle without falling apart. I'm so sick of the media always spewing forth lies and propaganda to confuse the good people.
    Its so time this BS stopped once and for all. The time is here for change and we need to send love to those that are working to bring out the truth! Peace to Julian and those who work for the highest good of All!
  • as simple law of karma explains :....you are what you think, say and do--Zarathustra
    so as the law goes, this Assange fellow got him self in "deep-water", but for the evolutionary counsciousness arrising on this planet, he had done and will hopefully do more, in relation to exposure of DARK FORCES, -----MUCH GOOD
    sometimes , somebody got to take the fall, for the rest to see the LIGHT
    • Senses Five
      Does Man Perceive.
      The Focus on Self
      Restricts All That Is.
      Limited in Scope
      The Ocean not Seen.
      A Drop of Rain
      He Believes Is His World.
      So as He Believes
      So He Shall Be.

So Let it Be Written
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…