John Smallman - 24th Jan 2010

Time is two edged sword.

Waiting is not something humanity enjoys!  Prior to building the illusion andburying yourselves in it, you were experiencing the magnificence ofeternity where there is no waiting because there is only now.

Time is a two edged sword.  It is the part of the illusion that effectively hides ordisguises the eternal now moment by making it appear to be onlymomentary instead of everlasting.  You can remember past times andexperiences, and you can dream about or imagine future ones, but yourexperience of now is only fleeting when it is enjoyable, andcan seem interminable when you are in pain or are suffering.  It is infact what is frequently described as “attachment”.

Letting go of attachment, of needing specific outcomes or results in time, as theBuddha taught, relieves you of suffering and anxiety.  You will stillexperience pleasures, pains, and boredom as they occur, but you willnot feel driven to hold onto them or to avoid them.  You will feel atpeace knowing that they will pass and be replaced by other sensations. In time, in the illusion, nothing lasts, everything passes.

When you hold on, are attached to anger, for instance, pleasurable sensations that you couldbe enjoying pass by unnoticed, or even intensify your anger, as in thatstate your ability for enjoyment feels blocked.  Trying to makeenjoyable sensations last by holding onto them – attachment – destroysthem, turns them, as it were, to ashes, and frustrates you, causingsuffering.

You cannot control the illusion, it just unfolds, but you can and do contribute to itcontinuously because you are involved in it.   Sometimes it will seemthat your contributions are good because an apparently satisfactoryoutcome occurs, and on other occasions the reverse is true, causing youconfusion and consternation.  It seems that you followed the rules,obeyed the laws, and that everything went wrong!  Events that you couldnot have foreseen, events of which you could never be aware changed theexpected outcome.

To experience peace and contentment it is essential to let go of expectations.  Toexperience desires and needs is normal, but a decision – and it mostdefinitely is a decision even if you are unaware of it – that youcannot be happy unless a specific object is obtained, or a certainoutcome occurs ensures that you can never be at peace.

Peace is your natural state.  When you are not at peace, like most people for a lot of thetime, it means you are attached to outcomes, outcomes that you cannotcontrol.  When you investigate your attachments honestly, which is noteasy, you will find that they are mostly fear-driven needs either to beright or to be better than or to be special.  But we are all one, noone is better or more right, just different – which is fine, that is asit should be – and yet in the illusion we have bought very firmly intothe need to divide and separate into good and bad, us and them.  Then we fight themto show them how wrong they are, how they are offending God, and us,and that they must be corrected, judged, and punished – preferably byus!  We know that when we defeat them and win, all will be well . . .  But it never is.

So let go, accept life as it occurs, and learn the lessons it provides, instead of rebellingagainst them.  Each one is a step on the way to peace.  It is as thoughyou were immersed in cold water, and each time you learnt a lesson thewater became a little warmer, until finally you and the water are atthe same perfect temperature, and you can no longer identify where youend and the water begins.  You are at one with the water, in completepeace and contentment.  And this simple allegory, although comfortingfor you while you are engrossed in the illusion, cannot convey even theslightest notion of the infinite peace that you will experience whenyou awaken into full consciousness, as you inevitably will!

With so very much love, Saul.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am but a messenger as not all messages resonate with me but it does not stop me from posting them. Those that I post at one time or another have given me "things" that I was looking for. Not one actually stands out but I do enjoy the format that Blossom Goodchild presents her messages. I personally feel that her message of October 2008 had a far reaching effect than most people are willing to give her credit for. Bill from Project Camelot made a bold prediction that disclosure would happen in November but didn't receive the negative attention that Blossom did. These messages are for all of us, from the newly enlightened to the light warrior. I feel those making ridiculous remarks every time a new one is posted shows their immaturity or a lack of understanding as to what is really going on. There's always a message for someone. If you feel they seem mundane and repetitive then move on.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1562

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 757

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Calling All Lightworkers By Patricia Cota-Robles I have shared this information in our Monthly Newsletter for May, but due to the need of the hour the Company of Heaven has asked me to share this information in this Weekly Vlog as well. This is a…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Our 5th Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light Bodies By Patricia Cota-Robles Our Father-Mother God have given us a powerful activity of Light that has been building in momentum for several years with every Holy Breath we take. The Divine Intent of…
1 hour ago
Edward left a comment on Comment Wall
"Continual Fighting ~~~!!!"
3 hours ago
Edward posted a status
Continual Fighting ~~!!!
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another covid19 vaccine victim speaks out, describing his story.....Chest pains after his second vaxx, neurological issues after the first...Eye problems, legs and arms painful....And this guy was a regular physical training enthusiast, before he…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"DO It to It · First Touch, Knockout, ℗ 2016 OMEGA SUPREME RECORDS, Released on: 2016-02-26 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1VBXTAjOHc&list=OLAK5uy_mWc2qr..."
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 God the Father is known by many names in many religions around the world and through out the Universe of Nebadon. Even in our New Age movement and Ascension Plan he is called Prime Creator, Source, the Creator, Father / Mother God and so forth. But…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin left a comment on Comment Wall
"DO~ WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;
On this ''Fathers day'', let us have respect for our Fathers, grand Fathers, and even great grand Fathers in this new age. If it wasn't for them or should I say, if it wasn't for us the 1st wavers that have been doing our…"
9 hours ago
More…