Jesus of Nazareth and Maitreya the Christby Peter LiefhebberA discussion of the close relationship between Maitreya and Jesus, 2000 years ago at the beginning of the Age of Pisces and today at the beginning of the Age of Aquarius.Jesus of Nazareth and the Christ are not one and the same person. This is one of the most difficult claims for many Christians to accept in connection with Maitreya, the World Teacher, and it therefore needs some further explanation.In fact, the title Christ does not refer to an individual at all. It is the name of a function in the Hierarchy of Masters of Wisdom, that group of advanced beings who guide the evolution of humanity from behind the scenes. Whoever stands at the head of this Hierarchy automatically becomes the World Teacher, known in the East as the Bodhisattva, during the term of his office.Maitreya, who embodies the energy we call the Christ Principle, has held that office for over two millennia, and in Palestine he manifested himself as the Christ to inaugurate the Age of Pisces, then beginning. The method he used is called spiritual overshadowing, that is, his consciousness informed and guided the actions and teachings of his disciple Jesus. It was, therefore, the consciousness of the Christ, Maitreya, which was seen and experienced by those around Jesus.In reality Jesus was a fourth-degree initiate and one of the older disciples of the Masters of Wisdom. He appeared before in biblical times as Joshua, the son of Nun, then as Isaiah, and again as Joshua in the book of Zachariah. In Palestine he made the great sacrifice of allowing himself to be used by Maitreya to fulfill His mission during the three years following the baptism in the River Jordan. During his life, Jesus also symbolically enacted the five initiations which lead one to Mastership. The experience on the cross was the enactment of the 4th initiation for Jesus (his birth, the baptism, and the transfiguration on the mount symbolize the first three), while at the same time Maitreya underwent a higher initiation.The events from Jesus' life and his words have been greatly misinterpreted due to this little-understood connection between his work and that of Maitreya the Christ. This has given rise to the age-old theological point of contention -- namely, whether Jesus was God or man, or perhaps both together. The answer is that Jesus was a man who, as a result of the process of evolution, became a Son of God -- as does everyone eventually. Others had gone before him on that path and many have taken it since.Christians who are of the opinion that it is not given to anyone to try and emulate Jesus' accomplishment (who, as far as they are concerned, is God or, at least, his only Son) are contradicted by his own words:Become perfect even as the Father in Heaven is perfect. and Greater things than I have done shall you do.Jesus' death was the fulfillment of the task for that life, and it was Maitreya who resurrected the body from the tomb (as a symbol for the 5th initiation, just as the ascension was symbolic of the 6th initiation). This presentation of ancient occult knowledge in symbolic form is one of the methods which the Spiritual Hierarchy uses to teach humanity, and to convey knowledge to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see. In the lives of the Buddha, Mithra and Krishna, similar symbolic events can also be found. The famed labors of Hercules, too, are nothing less than part of the initiation process expressed in symbolic form.The disciple Jesus of 2,000 years ago has by now become one of the most senior Masters in the Hierarchy: the Master Jesus. He reached his state of perfection in the course of his next life as Apollonius of Tyana. Many of those who followed him during his life as Jesus were still alive during this subsequent incarnation -- and many of them became convinced that Jesus had reappeared in their midst. It was Apollonius who undertook a journey to India which became the basis for the story, which many believe, that Jesus did not die on the cross but went to India and died in Kashmir, having lived to a venerable old age.The Master Jesus has been incarnate in a Syrian body for about 640 years. He is described in Initiation, Human and Solar by Alice A. Bailey (published by Lucis Publishing Co.) as follows: He is rather a martial figure, a disciplinarian and a man of iron rule and will. He is tall and spare with rather a long thin face, black hair, pale complexion, and piercing blue eyes. In the Hierarchy he is described as the Great Leader, the General and the Wise Executive. No one is so closely in touch with the people who stand for all that is best in the Christian teachings and no-one is so well aware of the needs of the present moment.During most of this time he has lived mainly in Palestine. Since 1984, however, he has lived in Rome. The intention is that he will try to raise the Christian churches out of their state of crystallization and rivalry and, if invited to do so, to lead a newly united church. By doing so he hopes to resolve the many contradictions and misunderstandings which have arisen during the course of the centuries about his historic role and the teachings which he then disseminated as a vehicle for Maitreya.With the emergence of Maitreya, the Master Jesus is playing a major role for the second time, as also are the Apostles Peter and John. Two thousand years ago they were third-degree initiates; now they have been entrusted with a significant aspect of completing the Plan as the Master Morya, and the Master who will succeed Maitreya as the Christ during the next era (in about 2,500 years), Koot Hoomi. This open collaboration, which will be visible to all, will end any lingering doubts concerning the true relationship between Maitreya the Christ and his disciple, the Master Jesus.Thus the seemingly paradoxical claim that Jesus and the Christ are not the same person, in the literal sense of the word, is more reasonable than it would appear. Those Christians who find it difficult to accept that 'their' teacher is not the highest leader of all humanity may, however, take solace in a second paradox: Jesus and Maitreya the Christ were (and are) one, in the sense that they, each on his own level, work together in perfect concord to further the Divine Plan.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We already are Christèd beings. Our Higher Self is more Christèd than Jesus (In Persona) was, When he walks on Earth. Its time to remember!!

• ok, I'll bite....  I really love this you are saying, and I would like to suggest we take this just a wee bit further in contemplation.......  The Master Jesus may very well still be in a body.  The Great Guru Babaji with whom Jesus was WELL aquainted has been popping in and out of the physical world for literally centuries, a well documented fact in India. In fact, alot of the Master Jesus's teachings came from such places he had visited with Joseph of Arimithea. 

I would just like to interject, lest we forget, we are exiting the Picean age, the age of individuation. 

The age of Aquarius is about oneness, therefore it would be counter productive for Jesus to try to go anywhere and do anything as an individual.  Instead,  as the Master Jesus has actually merged with the Beloved of his soul, the Great Maitreya, what we can really do is align our individual energies into the much vaster energy of the Christ Consciousness.  In this way, we become one with the Christ and will, eventually, Christ the planet herself. 

I believe this is the goal of the ascension process, to literally "Christ-en" our selves and our beloved earth.  It is why we all are so committed, in whatever way comes to us to live consecrated lives.  Just as kidney cells in the body have a different purpose than liver cells which have a different purpose than brain cells, we are, as humans, learning our own cell-ness in order to come into the greater whole, the vibrant, whole and perfectly healed body of earth, so we may all live to our divine potential.  May the Goddess bless you and keep you now and always :)

• I understand what you are saying Magda.  Very insightful.  :) 
  • Shall we call in Professor Van Helsing....??  LOL  Sheer paranoia....
  • Please make a comment on my new blog...most welcome.
  • Awww shucks, you know it..!! Bless you sweet Anita..
  • Heart Conciousness=Connection with Your great Self (6-d---) ).

Head Cons=3-d (Max 4)

So what did we choose??

• WELL IT LOOKS AS THOUGH MAITREYA IS MAKING A STAND AND I AS A LIGHT JEDI WARRIOR IT IS MY JOB TO EXPOSE HIM AS FALSE! AND ALSO AS A MINISTER OF RELIGION (SPIRITUALITY) I NOW COME FORWARD AS HE ALSO IS MOVING TO MAKE HIS STAND AS THE (FALSE) CHRIST.NOW I KNOW WHY MY GUIDES HAD ME COME BACK TO THIS SITE TO WRITE BLOGS AND ALSO WHY THEY WANTED ME TO PUT OUT THE SPIRITUAL INFO OR TRUTHS THAT I PRESENTED IN MY BLOGS THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS.IT IS SO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE UNSURE OF WHAT IS GOING ON, CAN GO BACK TO OLDER BLOGS OF THIS MONTH AND COMPARE WHAT I WAS TOLD TO GIVE TO YOU, ABOUT WHO JESUS REALY IS AND WAS. BEFORE I START ON THIS I WILL REMIND YOU OF THE GREATEST SOURCE IF INFO NOT ONLY OF JESUS BUT ALSO OF GOD AND THE GRAND MASTER UNIVERSE AND THAT BOOK IS ALSO ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE REGULARLY. THIS GREAT BOOK WAS PRESENTED TO US 90YRS AGO SO THAT WE WOULD KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN THE TIME CAME AND THAT TIME IS NOW AND THAT BOOK IS ''THE URANTIA BOOK'' .A CONDENCED VERSION OF IT CAN BE DOWNLOADED FREE ON THE NET. THE REASON I DO THIS IS SO THAT YOU DON'T JUDGE ME ,FOR ABOUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE. I AM JUST A MISSIONARY PRESENTING INFORMATION THAT WAS GIVEN ME TO GIVE TO YOU. COMPARE WHAT MAITREYA SAYS  AND THE INFOIN THE URANTIA BOOK AND THEN JUDGE FOR YOUR SELF BY GOING TO YOUR HEART CENTER AND ASK YOUR SELF IF IT FEELS GOOD OR RIGHT AND CORRECT .DO THAT ALSO FOR MY INFO VERSES HIS. IF IT FEELS GOOD THEN MOST LIKELY ITS TRUE IF NOT THENITS UNTRUE. THE REAL JESUS IS ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN. SO CHOOSE.

I AM NOT A CHRISTEN.I BELONG TO THE BROTHER HOOD OF MAN OF THIS UNIVERSE. NOW WE CAN START. I DID NOT CONFESS THAT I BELIEVE MAITREYA WAS THE ANTI-CHRIST IN MY BLOGS BUT I WANTED HIM TO COME OUT WITH STATEMENTS THAT WOULD PROVE TO ME HE WAS. SO NOW HE HAS DONE THIS. ALL OF THE STATMENTS ABOVE ABOUT JESUS ARE FALSE. NOT ONE STORIY HE TOLD WAS TRUE. LETS BACK UP HERE A LITTLE. JESUS IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. HE WAS OF DUAL ORGIN. GOD MICHAEL OUR CREATOR FATHER INCARNATE IN THE BODY OF A MAN CALLED JOSHUA BEN JOSEPH.KNOWN AS JESUS.JESUS OVER CAME HIS LOWER SELF CALLED THE ''ALTER EGO'' AND BECAME ONE WITH HIS HIGHER SELF THE GOD WITHEN, THAT WE ALL HAVE AND BECAME ''CHRISTED'' ,MEANING THE ANOINTED ONE! WHICH WE CAN ALSO BECOME.HE SAID ALL THAT I DO, YOU CAN DO AND MORE IF YOU BUT HAD THE FAITH.

AND THE MEANS TO DO THIS WAS GIVEN TO US ON THE PENTICOST AFTER HIS TRIUMPH OVER DEATH OF THE BODY ,THIS NEW ASCENDED MASTER BECAME TRULY THE ONLY BEGGOTEN SON AS HE SENT TO US THE ''SPIRIT OF TRUTH.A FRAGMENTATION OF CHRIST MICHAEL AND JESUS THE CHRIST IN UNION WITH WHAT IS CALLED THE ''HOLY SPIRIT'' ANOTHER GIFT WHO WOULD CONNECT THE FATHER AND THE SON TO US WHEN WE CALLED UPON HIM. AND ALSO BE OUR LONG DISTANCE OPERATOR TO THEM BOTH AS WELL TO LEAD US TO THE GOD WITHEN CALLED OUR HIGHER SELF OR CHRIST-ED SELF. THIS GUIDE WOULD ALSO BE OUR TEACHER SO THAT SOMEDAY WE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT JESUS DID. AND SOME OF US WILL DO THAT DURING THE ASCENSION EVENT WHICH WE ARE UPON NOW.

BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE FALSE STORYS OF JESUS FROM MAITREYA OR AND OF HIS ANTI-CHRIST PEOPLE WELL THEN YOU WANT ASCEND TO WHATEVER LEVEL YOU HAD PLANED ON. ALL OF THESE STORYS OF HIM ARE FALSE! GO TO THE URANTIA BOOK FOR THE REAL ONE. ALSO GO BACK AND READ MY RECENT BLOGS ON HIM FOR  QUICKER REFERENCE. I ALSO TOOK INFO FROM MANY OTHER BOOKS INCLUDING ''THE 12 KEYS OF ENOCH WHO SAYS IN THE MID 70'S THAT JESUS WAS NOT ONLY HEAD OF THE ''CHRIST OFFICE BUT ALSO HEAD OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT. AND THAT MAITREYA WAS A HEAD OF THE ASCENDED MASTERS.WHICH WOULD MEAN HE WAS JESUS 'S RIGHT HAND MAN. QUESTION IS WHY WOULD HE DEGRADE JESUS NOW IF IN FACT HE DID SAY THOSE THINGS ABOVE. MAYBE THE REAL-ANTI-CHRIST PUT IT OUT IN HIS NAME. ALL I CAN TELL YOU THAT THIS IS UNTRUE,ABOUT HIM,HE DIDN'T DO ANY OF THAT STUFF. BUT DON'T BELIEVE ME GO AND RESEARCH IT FOR YOUR SELF. FOR I AM JUST A MESSENGER. YOU ARE NOW BEING TESTED ,BE CAREFUL WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW. YOUR CAN ALSO PRAY TO JESUS HIMSELF THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR GUIDANCE. ALL THAT YOU NEED IS INSIDE OF YOU. ADONAI

MONTHS.IT
  • Lord Jesus? Lord Waste-of-time, since You can't leave me alone, You can why, still, receive a relevant message that I'm still waiting for This Gerry, Utah, to become A Symbol of Mine, so I can find out & so on, greetings, 'J.A.'
  • If Jesus is in Rome where is MOTHER MARY NOW..it would be good to know
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
4 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
4 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
4 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
4 hours ago
More…