Hi, i am Angela Johnson ,age 20 (going to turn 21) from spirit library. I have asked questions regarding my connection there but i didn't post the entire thing there,just bits and pieces of it.I have been told by the members there that this man whom i have described below is either my TF/SM but i would like a few opinions from here too.Its hard to believe that something like this can happen to someone so unlucky and unfortunate like me.
thank you.

My real story which began in 2003 and took proper shape in 2008 and is still going on,many times bringing happiness and sometimes anxiety.

I have felt an immediate,irresistible attraction towards this man for the past 3 years.weird incidents have happened too.
so is he my past life lover???
I AM EXPLAINING THIS YEAR BY YEAR.
2003-i was 12 years old and i had this dream in which i heard something,you know like a catchphrase about a man whom i did not see.i remembered the catchphrase vividly but i didn't know who that man was.That catchphrase was his job accomplishment which he achieved in 2004 July but i saw that a year later!
NO mention of him again.
2008-on 31st march i saw him coming down the ramp way and immediately i blurted out that hes the man i heard about years ago and strangely he was the one!He was the one!
i liked him immediately and felt some sort of affinity.i was interested in a guy(WHO WAS 4 YEARS OLDER TO ME) but the same time that guy brought up a gf.i had no option and i forget about him.(again i made a bf but that too ended within 3 months.)
the entire year i felt that we might have been like brother and sister in past life due to our uncanny similarity.

i recognized his voice on an audio clip even though i had never heard it before.
2009-whatever i wanted him to achieve he accomplished that.i would get frustrated and then he would get something big in his career.
2010-didn't watch as much coz i was busy with my new bf but that guy turned out a villain and in just 3 months my relationship with him broke off.all of a sudden.we never fought or even had an argument yet break up.
suddenly flashes and images of his face began cropping up in my mind during April.i couldn't understand why coz i never liked him romantically.
i made up my mind that i had began to like him as every time i would see his face the moment i closed my eyes.
in September it dawned on me that maybe we had some connection but i didn't have much evidence apart from feelings.
every time i would arrive to watch him he would be there at the same time.
2011-in January i compared him to my ex thinking my ex was better coz he was single and younger and this man was attached and not good for me.for 3 days i remained upset as if someone had died.this man didn't come in my mind at all.finally i sincerely prayed that he was better than my ex and slowly i saw his face in my mind.the next day when i shampooed my hair black water came out of my hair as if i had colored my hair!though i shampooed everyday!and i was cheerful and he was back in my mind.
Images showing him celebrating with a blonde girl which got verified.he achieved something big in his career on 3rd may and i had the image on 4th may at night. i checked on 5th and found out.
He had a concussion and i was practically distressed.
He was suppose to go to a party(always went)but this time i felt somehow that he wouldn't come and just exactly he didn't come!
I had a feeling that he had gone somewhere and i should check his website (as i had feelings of desperation) and when i checked he had gone to a radio event on 18th July and i found out on 19th.
November 2011-i received a strange box from a marketplace with his name allover it!!!i couldn't believe my eyes!
his name,full and complete!i still have that box and i am still in shock!
He shaved off his beard but i liked him in that look so i was really disappointed,hoping him to grow it again and the next week he started growing it again!
December 2011-i had a dream or an image in which i read something about him being sidelined from his company's big event and the next day reports were filled with such rumors but luckily he was sidelined,he took a 3 week break from work.

January-FEB 2012-i see him in my dreams.And the strangest things that occurred in March and April this year was spiritual sex.this is really weird but i experienced the sexual intercourse with my SM/TF again..In the first one in march, i had dream in which I saw as if someone was having sex with me and i felt the penetration twice or thrice and throughout the day i felt the sensation or when i thought about it.
In april when i woke up I had an image, the normal imagination one, that he was penetrating between my legs and again i am experiencing the same sensation in my genitals, like i felt a month ago.

My head is constantly filled with his thoughts.i want to get rid of him but just cant no matter how hard i try.i am only 20 hes 32.I did everything to get rid of him but either someone crops up his name or someone gifts me his pictures.every time he keeps reappearing.
We have similarities,like the way we sit,talk,behavior,palm shape and palm lines are almost the same,tastes,choices,early school life its like we are mirrors but we do have our differences.

I ve noticed a lot of synchronicity taking place ever since he arrived in my life. The latest happened last week. I used twitter and wrote a few things to him. Surprisingly he wasn't coming on twitter since 21st May but on the exact same day he also logged in.
He has been logging in since that day but i don't go there, since i have nothing interesting to write about in my life.
And my he has this shirt which he frequently wears, which has the first letter of my name.
On my part ,I received a strange looking box with his name imprinted all over it. And some times if i an angry with him then automatically some people start bringing him up in our conversations.
Once i was very angry with him and out of the blue a total stranger on facebook came up and start talking to me, asking me about him. I got so involved that that my anger quickly evaporated.
so is synchronicity is affected by twin soul or soul mates?

so what is it??

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What is this?? Can you please explain in detail, please. i love to know what is this,.

• oh my god, what is your problem???

what you feel cannot take away what i experienced. you need some help, you sound like the guy i came across on spirit library who used to denounce every person's connection saying none of them are TFs except his and his beliefs were that TFs were gays too when its always a male and female.

Look i dont know what your point is, but i think i should put this firmly that i do not feel your views as helpful because your only aim is to disregard other people's feelings and objectives.

Ad please stop calling him a vampire, leeched tendrils and other things. It hurts. I have to go through a lot each day and i dont want more pressure. I came for views so whoever wants to give views referring to my post are welcome to do so.

• beautiful I hope you are joined soon <3

• About the dreams, they can manipulate them to seem like visions, and time is no obstacle, I had more than 5 lives with this man that did this to me, some of which we were married so I felt the familiarity too. They have full access to past life memories and call you to them when they feel the time is right. They are conscious and distance matters not either since they work mostly on the astral plane and can hover to you on this plane as well which is why you always feel hes there, because he is, watching you. But you probably dont feel his energy as strong as you used to because the vibrations going up which is a good thing because I was on the brink going insane and suicidal. They want you to feel like they are the only person in the world you need and they will say things like I want to be your guide, but then they are incapable of loving back.  Ive done three years research starting from a layman point of view on this and I know it seems kind of sci fi but it is the truth. I understand where your coming from because when I was in the situation no one in the world could tell me otherwise that he wasn't the one for me. It probably isn't as severe for you because you have no opposition toward him.

• Why did you feel suicidal???

I am not sure whether we would reunite or not, but a medium said that since we live in different countries and are bound by distance, that is why such things are happening so that it leads me to him.

• Also I went through about 7 different mediums before I found one strong enough to really see, because they can block things from anyone and tell them what they want you to hear, they are very strong.

• I felt suicidal because, I was not initially attracted to him in the first place, thats when he went to work and then I suddenly fell in love out of the blue. I tried to pull away and whenever I was around him he was sucking my energy and making me feel totally negative and drained causing me to verbally attack him, insult, belittle and emasculate him. He defiantly did not like that at all and started sending me thought forms, that I am nothing, I have no one, I am ugly, ect ect.. But I finally recognized that they were not my thoughts and that they were his. They still slip through on occasion but since I do the violet flame every morning it is easier to control. Its like gaining muscle; you have to grow your protection so you can discern what is your thought and what isn't. Im not picking sides Im just giving you my point of view based on my experience

• I have a lot of experience with psychic attack and this is true. My ex boss was sending me thoughts and trying to control me. I was hearing voices telling me to commit suicide and other stuff and couldn't figure out if it was an astral entity or what. It was this person. He could use black magic and take over a person's body too. I don't know if he could travel on the astal or what it was, but when he was really angry with me there would be crashing noises and stuff around the outside of my home. We really collided bad and caused storms and were put into worm holes, ect. I still had some negative karma and emotions going on so I know it wasn't completely his fault but wow was it an experience. Even to this day I can channel this person and some programming he sent to my subconscious mind. I've since in some ways made peace but prior I had no experience with this sort of thing and it was pretty scary to me. The ascended masters were helping me fight the attacks and I don't think I'd even be alive were it not for them.

• CentralSun,

Im glad to hear there are others like me, this is a very serious issue that doesnt get enough attention. It is the most terrible when you dont know whats going on.

• they also love to take you into the astral plane to have sex

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
3 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
4 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
5 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
6 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
6 hours ago
More…