I'm in need of guidance. I feel that I accept truth very easily and I have the biggest drive inside of me to truly deeply connect with Love (God, Source) But I have been having trouble with a very intense anger that I feel in the middle of my chest. I just want the feeling gone. I don't want to be angered by things anymore. I grew up with deep insecurity about myself feeling anxiety almost my entire life. I just want to be Happy! I try and force myself to stay positive and I try to control my thoughts but I can't had from unhappiness when I feel it so strongly in my body. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND AND RELEASE THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY THAT HAS CONSUMED MY LIFE!!! PLEASE!!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've been really pressed for time and I've been talking to different people through this site and my email. I also take care of my kids by myself after i get off work so making time can be difficult. Also I get a little confused on who I need to talk to. I planned to try and respond to some of you this weekend.

The feelings that you had in that responce show me that you can't help me brother. Thank you for your effort, but I can see that you also need what I'm looking for. I hope you find the happiness that is separate from all unhappiness! Peace to you brother.
  • Your message gives me comfort brother. Thank you and Namaste!
  • The Source of Life itself is Love... I want to have a real experience. I don't want to pretend that I'm connected to Love!!! I don't want to hide the negativity in me and I don't want to express it... I want to truly with all of my being be connected to Love. With all of my thoughts with all of my emotions! And I want to be this here and now. I don't want my experiences to change around me... I want to fully be the love in my experiences! I want to always feel love in me no matter what happens to me or around me. I want to be the most loving version of myself that I can possibly be.
  • Thank you... for your love and your time friend! It is comforting to connect with someone like me :)
  • I have come to a point in my life were mentally I'm ready to evolve emotionally and I'm trying to figure out how to do that, so that I CAN BE THE LOVE THAT I NEED and also the love that I know the world needs me to be. I know longer want to experience fear in any of its forms ( anger etc) because I KNOW THAT LOVE IS THE WAY. My heart desires to connect with itself, in other words I feel a strong pull in me to be.........ME!!! I AM LOVE! I'm expressing what is in the heart of every single person in this world. We are ready for change.

Forgive me if this comes of to strong I'm trying to express my heart!
  • sometimes the anger like a nasty poison will run it's course through you and then it will be done.....it will be done because you become so exausted with no energy to become angry at anything anymore..........are you seeing a healer or someone who can do some energy work with you to remove it....as it can be passed down in the family (the energy of it).......also working with the buddhist precepts might also be helpful.....the buddhist precept number 6 is not to induldge in anger, when you feel the anger come up do not engage with it.....second are you exercising, like yoga, exercise will help get all that anger or frustration out of you physically, mentally, spiritually......Do you have a spiritual practice? get the book "The Direct Path by Andrew Harvey" it is chalked full of spiritual exercises. the more we are connected to spirit the happier we are as starseeds.....also watch funny shows, and laugh and surround yourself with laughter.....

I also have a friend who is allegic to bellpeppers and when she eats them she become angry and she is not an angry person, so you might want to check on food allergies or taking vitamins and herbs.......

• prayer also helps with situations beyond us or states beyond our ability

• spiritual growth is growing empathy.  it would have been in your circumstance, proven, for who self corrects.  conceit is also false because same with good circumstance.  ......self forgiveness = forgiveness of others.  ...sometimes, when guilt comes back, the only fact one is not seeing, is to be less judgmental. then guilt goes away.  ...guilt comes back; because we grow in empathy, a success, and then hear in this empathy again; when one grows less judgmental, guilt goes away again.  my experience in growing.

..............as a general discussion, i hate the idea of having better circumstance early on.  would i have earned snoboness instead?  i am grateful for my circumstance in that regard. 

• Thanks for the comment. I'm gonna take time and think on what you said.
  • :)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion Millionaire And Wife gave up spot in a lifeboat to save two frightened children.
"Hero’s"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
When the Titanic sank, it carried millionaire John Jacob Astor IV. The money in his bank account was enough to build 30 Titanics. However, faced with mortal danger, he chose what he deemed morally right and gave up his spot in a lifeboat to save two…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll definitely keep any kind of healthy cheeses in mind and look into it, also an excellent video from Elina that you posted a little bit ago about Russia. She provided some good and informative info. I've always liked Russia so good to hear what's…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes and I know Dr Berg obtains such cheeses, so it should be possible, across the pond..."
3 hours ago
"I believe some of these cheeses can be ordered online, but I'm not 100% sure. Ill have to look into where I can find them. Maybe Trader Joes that I go to might have some healthy cheeses. I'll look around next time I'm there."
3 hours ago
"Well, Berg himself has suggested that in the States, cheeses can be difficult to obtain, that offer sound quality, unless, as he says, they are "European cheeses."
He's right about cheeses from Europe being both excellent to taste and possessing…"
3 hours ago
"Cheeses is something I need to look into. What cheeses would you suggest?"
4 hours ago
"Always wild caught salmon, agreed....
BTW...What cheeses do you prefer...??"
4 hours ago
More…