Introduction

Greetings! My name in Norma. I am a Senior person with a lot of experience in the Spiritual World and I  could say the Galactic World too. I am interested to share with people who have had experiences too  and those who are Awakening and need some kind of guidance. English is not my first language so do not expect to read my postings in a perfect English. I like to talk about the Anunnaki, the Ascended Masters, UFO, alien encounters and so on, but my favorite topic is about the Orbs because in that field I really know a lot and have infinite of pictures. My heart welcome all of you. We Are One in this and the   Parallels Universes. Namaste.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Greetings Anthony, is nice to be here with all of you, beautiful people. Love and Light for you.

• Hello Indigo, I have dedicated all my day today to reply to those who welcome me to Ashtar Command, I don't know tomorrow, I will be busy, so I am answering you now. I will like to know very much about your visitation. I know a lot about the Anunnaki, some people think that they are really bad, and I tell you that it is not so. Somebody last year-a French man-told me to contact Enki through a mirror, I thought he was crazy, Enki is an Anunnaki god, how could I do that? Well... since I am a "galactic paparazzi" I did what he told me and I took my cameras and sat in front of my mirror and I have the pictures to prove that Nibiru is not so far away as people think. The Anunnaki  use red violet and blue indigo orbs and lights to greet me. Then I asked them to show me a picture and they did, I cannot tell you if it is Enki or any other Anunnaki. They use beards, no Earth men beard, gods beard. Namaste

• Thank you Anthony you are radiant too and hugs and love for you my friend.

Norma

• Welcome Norma :))) Your messages have a very beautiful and golden tone to them...very much appreciated! Thanks for shining your light... <333

• Hello. I saw your pictures, they are beginning to come to you, soon more and more will come. I wish I could send you my pictures with orbs but I am new here and I don't know how to post them. Do not be scared of orbs they will bring love to you and your family, they have done this for me and my family too. In almost all my pictures I am surrounded by them. Let me see how I can send some to you. Do not shut down your feelings, you are beginning to Awaken and sometimes it is a little bit scary, let your feelings flow, Use your digital camera at night. What I do is to call the orbs with love and when you see the size of the orbs that cover me or are around me you won't believe it. Love is the magic formula for everything. At the beginning I bought four cameras, I thought it could not be possible, but all of them took the same pictures so I gave up. Thank you for writing to me and sending me your pictures. Love and Light for you and your family. Namaste

• Thank you Stella, this is the time to send Light to our world, people need Love, you are part of this beautiful Soul Symphony, Namaste to you Stella. <3<3<3

• Greetings Anita, you are a bright light too and much love to you too. <3<3

• Hi Silverstar, I see that you are from Seattle, I love it there, last year I went four times to Washington, to Olympia and from there we went many times to Seattle, it is beautiful.

I see auras, but not too often. I don't try to see them but sometimes I look at a person and I see his or her magnetic field and I even can feel it when the person is not present, I know when it is positive or negative. You can feel it throught the telephone too. Everything is energy and it travels long distances.

• Hello Norma

I hope you enjoy this website.  I get the feeling that you'll become very popular here in no time.  There are many young ones on this website, and sometimes there is not always balance here.  I think people who are a little alternate welcome a more senior person who is also knowledgeable in spiritual matters (over the old fashioned generation types - you know that arn't very enlightened but stick to traditions and culture). 

I think they consider there's a sense of fun with the senior spiritual people.

Butterfly

• Many of us are senior people on here I believe Butterfly.  I love all age people, I have many friends of all ages.  Love and Light to you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
8 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
9 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
9 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
9 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
9 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
10 hours ago
More…