Intel Update: Oct 2, 2012

Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Intel Update: Oct 2, 2012

Hi Everyone!

This is yet another short and sweet update.

- The paddy wagons are getting full, have been for a few days now.

- The military is rolling- and it's NOT Martial Law

- The DC scammers, I mean, Politicians ran out of Washington last week, and some are still running

- Strangely enough O isn't doing anything this week- according to his Whitehouse schedule he doesn't have a single speech, debate, hand shaking, or fundraising event to go to- strange when his schedule was packed full last week and considering that Congress suddenly decided last week to all run away, I mean, leave Washington so that they could all start campaigning for the election... you'd almost think that something was going on behind the scenes....

- Reno is a very popular destination this time of year. All those know-it-all's who've been camping out in motels there, thinking that they were "All that" and that they could push their way to the head of the line, (I wonder how many of them are washing dishes and floors to pay for their motel bills?), have discovered that the big boys don't give a crap who they are or what their handle is.

... As I said last week, the changes are on the wind, and very soon we will wake up to a whole new world. I know after hearing so much hype and having so many "deadlines" fall to the wayside it's hard to keep that positive flow, but seriously folks, it's right in front of us.

Removing The Shackles: Intel update: Oct 2 2012

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.ca/2012/10/intel-update-oct-2-2012.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ed, this madness is mindboggling.  Greg Giles is dead?  The politicians are bugging out and Obama is nowhere to be found (even though there is a live debate tonight, I believe)?  Martial law on Saturday?  What's next Ed?  Disclosure on Sunday?  Decloakings on Monday?  Maybe even first contact on Tuesday?

Give it a rest.  You don't have any credibility whatsoever.  The only person with less credibility is MotherGod and your boy toy Nidle, and not by much!

• You have to understand, Nurse Lilly, that Ed wants to be the first one to report the huge events like if First Contact was going to happen at the olympics in London, etc..  If it comes out true, he will be showered with all the praise of bringing this out, if it's false, people will jump all over him.  I guess he figures one of these stories has to be true and if he keeps putting them out, he'll be right one time.  Until then, expect more to come.  So sorry for your buddy Greg Giles, Ed.  Saying he's ascended or he's been hacked is another excuse of saying he's a liar and a fraud. 

• @Darryl..so what would Mr Ed's motive be, if he equally would be ridiculed for his posts? Mr Ed may not intrest you but other people may find his info helpful.

• Lol, I were just like that last year. It was horrible ;)

• Oh I know, Darryl.  I've watched Ed make a fool of himself for years now.  I just sit back and laugh.

• LoL....

Little thought about Revenge and where that energy can take someone...

• Lol, cute, haha.. What I think about when I see Ricardo Montalban is him saying "the smell of Rich Corinthion Leather" in a Corola advertisement.  Funny the commercials that stick in your head....Sorry for the trip down memory lane. "May all your fantasies fulfilled"

• Totally Marique! :) He is an interesting character :)  And he played the bad guy as Khan so well  :-)

• LOL, maybe the debate is being held in a secret cave so Obumma can dash outtta there when the debate is over.  So ridiculous Ed but please keep these half baked theories coming, they sure are entertaining. Love the one too about Giles ascending!

• When you live in a house trailer and it starts shaking and you run out the door screaming earth quake--earth quake, run for your lives.  Please do your home work and see if it wasn’t just and out of balanced washing machine.

Oh, congress is out for recess, they have a lot of those little holidays. Public record they have a life,  arrest records are public record too, any one can check the arrest sheets.

No, one in the house or congress have been arrested, the military is always moving some ware always.

Playing and making up stories in the play ground makes you look cool, till everyone get home and finds out its all make believe. And everything is business as usual.

8114384875?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Argentina is doing really well after taking out the trash there. Just wait till the trash is taken out in the US and then the rest of the world. That's when things get really good. Let freedom ring :) https://youtu.be/WxMpP6UkxIQ?si=mu8tAmUcKGpDPPtu"
49 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWelcome dear seekers and readers.The world has become an intense and frightening place for many. As the flow of high frequency energy expands it is serving to expose and manifest dense energies that have long been simply ignored or covered…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sooner Creepy Joe is gone the better. These Deep State individuals are the very definition of sick in the head. https://youtu.be/V4_5KG2PjdU?si=2g6hQlKrE9pz9TrN"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are here now....We love you.Beloved One, you are making great progress on your Ascension path and each moment offers a new opportunity to create a new reality.Often times, the third dimensional Illusion Matrix occupies the majority of…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
""It was crystal clear," Martz added about what McGuire said in his original tweet. "You believe the best way to 'save the planet' is to reduce the human population, but you don't want to volunteer to go first and lead by your own example because you…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Meteorologist predicts global warming will be dead by 2030 – and reduced CO2 will hurt the planet05/19/2024 // Cassie B. // 2K Views Tags: badclimate, badscience, carbon dioxide, Censored Science, Climate, climate alarmism, climate change, climate…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Has Allah sent a message to Iran, with the death of President Ebrahim Raisi..?? Maybe, as Raisi's luck had certainly run out, on that foggy mountainside, helicopter crash...Maybe his karma was so great, it caught up with him...??

I don't celebrate…"
1 hour ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Failure of WHO Pandemic Treaty Means the Sheeple Will Soon Be Released From the Human Animal Farm.
4 hours ago
More…