8110253489?profile=original

***INTEL UPDATE*** 30 Days to Showtime (Phone Recording)

Friday, December 2, 2011

Must Hear Phone Recording

This one is a Deal Breaker!

If you haven’t yet, you all need to hear this cc call from 11/29/11.

Talks about Nesara, White Dragons, Basel III, Arrests of the bad guys,
including Trump, Gates, Soros, etc.

RV and Prosperity Packages too.

760-569-7699-479547#

All expected to go down by December 31, if not before.

Sounds to me like the White Dragons, Hats and NESARA all got together
and realized there was power in numbers.

And wait til you hear about Obama. I’m still having serious problems
with that one!

You don’t have to believe it all in order to gain a great deal of info
from it.

This phone call is going viral.

760-569-7699-479547#

It provides a lot of backup to everything Ben Fulford has been saying. Go Ben!!!

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/12/must-hear-phone-recording.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is actually the ELITE class directly descended from the earth bounds THAT ARE THE BLOODLINE OF THE ETs

Did you ever wonder why the pyramid was split on our very own currency? HELLO

The top of the pyramid signifies the bloodline that is broken and severed from the BOTTOM the bottom beingEARTHBOUNDS HYBRID ELITE the lower the levels the lesser the ET blood. the top is them who are NOT IN THE EARTHS ATMOSPHERE that are the CONTROL point of the ENTIRE BLOODLINE and they are fully ET.

There is only a handful of the hybrids that are the conveyors of the will of the ETS and the control point.

Now I saw a great deal of technology for myself from the inside of the arial vehicles and devices that manipulate time  you walk through naked to the eye,

my angel several times walked me through time and it is a very interesting and exciting thing to do so is looking at the earth from space,

the MOST AMAZING site ever!

most of my memory is very fragmented and seems very surreal looking from the human perspective.

• Mr Ed.... Phil S, ....pay with his life the knowledge he unravel..

That man from my part it is a really a hero...

He tell the truth until the end of it...

He pay that with his life..

• see you answer my pont even better, they cried and whined and were handed a lie, they signed the petition and were lied to, they laugh at you for even trying. (you being the people) never heard of project yellowbook,. and i wont even waste my time looking for it, whats the point, if there isnt enough archaeological evidence out there for you already to prove ET's well you must be blind or have JUST woken up ,,,, like yesterday lol

yaniguchi, pumapunkao, indian undersea city, chinese pyramids, machu pichu, umm whats it xcalled the island with the big rock heads, space men alien drawings in caves, no need to ask them to prove it for ya, just open your eyes to the research right.

• I listened to this phone call, thank you for posting it. IT JUST EXCITES ME and has rejuvenated my hope and beliefs in God Source and Heaven to be created on earth. I have prayed for NESARA for a long time for all and am anxious for it to come in to play. God speed. Thanks again for posting this phone number. Much love to you and to all.

• you are aware this sort of info about nesara is released every few weeks, they have been saying "next week" for over a decade.  its a great idea, but please no more updates till its happeneing , it creates disappointment

• Mr. Ed,

Mr. Collier sounds sincere, he just hasn't provided any proof, there's more  proof on my home page, and I can back that up with better proof. I'm not here to  sell books or convince skeptics. I don't need the money or have a disclosure  agenda. I'm here to close on my contact initiative and use it to move ahead with  the integration age. So that we can all have better lives and a better  future now.

I choose this thread for Mr. Collier's plight because I know that you're a  fan of his and I thought that his type of unfounded conspiracy theory was  relevant to your blog topic. If you choose to present this as a site rule  violation, many would disagree. Babylon 5 has nothing to do with the blog topic  and you're silent about that post, but take exception to mine when you yourself  point out the relevance between Mr. Nidle and Mr. Collier.

I think enough of Mr. Collier's work to consider looking him up to have a  chat with him and paying him for his time to help him out. Which wouldn't be the first time, and probably wouldn't be the last time that I've done this. And if I do, he'll  know from looking me in the face that he's probably talking with a genuine  contactee.

• agreed, collier had the right words the right message, but nothin to back it up as is the standard,

• 100% agreed, he gave a no nonsense no BS telling of the truth, no one will help us but us, and trying to get people to give up their attachements is lik etrying to take a salmon from a grizzly bear, its not worth it, and they will learn

i watched a VERY long presentation of his a coupl years ago, he isnt lying, he is standing up in front of people saying " hey are you guys stupid, look at what you are doing to yourselves and the planet"

those who claim to be in the know discard this because its not the easy path.  i feel for him i do , i am in the same situation in a way, soceity doesnt like me, they want nothing to do with people who tell it like it is, people SAY they want the truth, but like old jack says "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH" well not you Ed but you know what i mean

• Well said Mr Anderson  : )  I have Always very much admired Mr Collier. He is a brave soul that has been carrying a lot of knowledge we all should have listened to along time ago.  : )

• I'm confused - how do we hear the call? Do we have to pay?!?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"‘The food pyramid is a lie that was concocted by the government to hide the rising cost of food including meat and dairy. The WEF continues to push cereal and plant based nutrition.’
https://youtu.be/nJAgnJbm7so?si=r4jB1bzUupazn6sI"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uos5qcnsWtg"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan gets into who the Anunnaki are here also talked about is the treaty of Anchara which took place back in 1995 and what it did for this whole galaxy. https://youtu.be/uos5qcnsWtg?si=x_YV2a3sB3o3bmuU"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
8 hours ago
"Part 2 of what the agenda was and still is of the Dark Cabal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrV15iGKxo&t=604s"
8 hours ago
"Sheldan gets into what the Dark Cabal's agenda was and still is here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2R8KCEffGE"
8 hours ago
"Part 2 of Sheldan's talk about the Earth Allies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIsZMnTFFvs"
9 hours ago
More…