Hi all,

My understanding is that during the coming ascension, there will be three options.

1. Postive beings (51% and above) will ascend to 4th density positive

2. Negative beings (95% and above) will ascend to 4th density negative.

3. Everyone in the middle will transfer to another 3rd density (planet, I think) but after a brief glimpse of ascension, the veil will descend once again and there will be no difference for them. However, they will still have an opportunity to progress.

How??? Surely if a load of us disappear off to 4th density, they will notice we are gone!! Or are we all still going to be in one place but experiencing different things?

Also, are those who go to 3rd density stuck there for another 13,000 or 26,000 year cycle? I hope not!!!

I'm confused but then that doesn't take much ;)

Peace, light and love

Catherine

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe I am thinking too much, but I'm trying to understand this. Like really. I don't like just believing something...without really understanding it...I like to put all the pieces together to form a clear picture, and it's hard to do what with this stuff.

And that's what they say, some say...that we are all masters, ascended masters, who came here to be part of this experiment, and we're honored for that, because not everyone wanted to, but we were brave. And I guess once the experiment is over, we'll just go back to our ascended state, and have a good laugh about it over tea and cupcakes lol Hey remember that time, when we were human lol Boy that was fun, wasn't it lol

We'll be the stuff of legends. They'll be talking about us in every schoolroom in the universe, how those brave souls, put themselves into the depths of duality, and came back out on top. We'll be celebrities everywhere we go, people will flock to view us, girls will faint at our mere presence. Media and organizations from across the cosmos will hound us for interviews, so we can regale people with our tale or heroism. We'll be called to give commencement speeches at universities, and inspire people...hey, if we can survive being human, surely those advanced universal optics and magnetics courses won't be a problem for you lol
    We'll be paraded around and treated like kings...with our every wish and fancy catered to.....we'll be adored and revered as the greatest beings to ever live.

Hey...anythings possible right lol

• But if we're all ascended masters from other dimensions and races, like we're wan to be...that means, in reality, there's no such thing as a regular human. There's no such thing as humanity at all. And when we're ascended, the game is up...and we'll go back home, like they say. Because all this we see around us, is just an experiment...and when its up...that's it, experiment over. All of human civilization will just disappear...as we all go back to our homes. It was a nice play...nice drama...but it's time to leave the theatre and go home. That's basically what it is.

I don't know, when you really stop to think about it, it doesn't add up, not many things about the whole thing adds up. But I guess I'm just too dumb to understand because I'm a limited human in the veil lol

• Light Diva? I don't trust anything that girl says lol Sorry but it's true.

As for the Mayans, I don't know. It's hard to figure all this out. There's just not enough evidence to say anything conclusively. And I cringe when I see people say things conclusively, most of these things aren't conclusive. You guys just plain aren't being real. But oh well xD

I don't know. Maybe the Mayan gods were reptilian. Maybe demonic. Maybe both. Maybe they were the GF. Or light beings. Maybe both. Maybe the reptilians got there first, then the GF. Or the other way around. Maybe Quetzalcoatl was a reptilian, he is depicted as a serpent. There's a ton of serpent symbolism and references to serpent gods and serpentine races throughout the ancient world. Or maybe it means kundalini. Maybe the Mayans ascended and vanished. Maybe they were wiped out by the Spaniards like the Aztecs. Maybe they were all kidnapped by the reptilians xD lol Or maybe they're still there, hiding underground, with invisibility cloaks. Who knows lol

• I don't know, it's hard to figure out the whole thing. Like apparently there's two type of humanities...there's regular humanity, who've incarnated here for lifetime after lifetime...went through the dark times and duality....and are on the verge of ascending into the light now. Then there's what people call starseeds, who came here, specifically, to help the world ascend. Are they not ascending, are they already ascended, and just came here to help, and when they die, they'll go back to their ascended state.

Or some say everyone is a starseed, at some level....well how do we know whos who, how do we know who's here to help, who has been part of the human story for a long time...like I really don't know for me, part of me feels like I'm not from this world, another part of me feels I've been here a long time and am very much human. How do we know what's real...you know what I mean.

You can't have it all ways..can you? Like there's alot of people, who say I'm a starseed, I'm from Sirius or the Pleiades or Arcturus or whatever, I'm here for a mission, to help the Earth...and then they say...well I'm also working towards my own ascension. So they're not ascended beings...I guess...they're just starseeds who weren't ascended who came to help and work on their own ascension at the same time.

And then there's regular humans...who are starseeds, but from a long time ago...but I don't understand, if everyone's a starseed, that means there's no such thing as a real human. We're all just playing a character, and at the end of the day, every human will be dispersed and go back to their original race, there won't be any humanity at all. So what's the point of the whole thing lol If at the end of the day...there won't even be a humanity.

Or maybe...this is all a big crock, and we're all just regular humans, on our ascension path....with ET beings here to help us. That kind of makes more sense lol

• Lol, I know, I have all those feelings too, who knows, at least we can all have a laugh about it once it's done!! The links that have been posted help to clear up some of the questions I had though

:)

• Thank you - those links are great :)

• Thanks for all of this, it has helped a lot - the links Feather Winger has posted are really useful - Metatron is awesome :)

I think that everything we keep hearing about things happening 'now' and the general scaremongering are designed to drag us down.

This is a far more beautiful and natural transition than the 'get your stuff sorted, or you'll drop off the end of the world' type version I've been reading recently.

Seeing all the messages shows that this has been a question for people. What will happen to me, my kids, my partner, my cats etc are all natural thoughts that are played upon by people who want to generate negative thinking. Same as the people who present the 21st as some kind of cut off date - it feels wrong and therefore it is......

This has helped clear a lot of things up for me, hope that it has helped others too :)

Peace, light and love

Catherine x

• this is what im experiencing, its like parting of friendships etc, and its all happening at once, its painful to let go on these friendships because they have been around for many many years, but i do feel like there is something tearing us all apart, i know its for the best but this is why im feeling alone, as there was so many and now there are only a few friends remaining, i just hope i meet new ones to replace them.......... 

• No it wasn't, I remember specifically, Metatron saying it could take up to 300 years, for all of physical humanity to ascend....depending on us. I don't remember him saying anything, ever, about Earth being an ascension school where people from all over the universe can incarnate to ascend. How does that make sense anyways xD lol

• It was the Maya people who went into a degradated state--not the star beings.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
3 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
3 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And does Biden actually control the US military...?? I think not....and why do the US and Russian forces share the same base in Africa, which is Niamey 101 military base in Niger...?? I thought the sides were supposed to be opposed to each other,…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And of course, when I speak of the US military I mean the real patriots, not the TV Generals" like Lloyd Austin....Who I admit, is corrupted by the deep state....
This so-called 4-star General, now serving the Biden regime as "Secretary of…"
9 hours ago
More…