Replies

• They said to me i am guilty of treason because i expose him all of them in the Light..

Well i am not the only one who did that..

I am sorry for my lost brothers but they got a wrong Path who i can not fallow it..

And no one from White Masons or the White Brotherhood it will fallow them..

The Illuminati now are alone and form a special core who it is no longer part of the Masons..

Now are call the N.W.O....

The original Templar Order  know what i am talking about..

They swear it the front of the Lord..not in the front of Lucifer..but some twisted them knowledge beyond recognition..

• Your soul is old enough to know there's no such thing as evil.

There's only desire, and the ways in which it is being expressed. 

• Well he do not know the facts my friend..or he know all and tray to hide it some how..

I have been seen many who said to me they do not know nothing about it and then they prove me in fact them are part of them..

i do not hide nothing from begin..

I Am a Mason and i said that with all my heart because it is nothing to be shame of what I Am..

The Knowledge it is just Knowledge not matter where it came..but how you use it and in what purpose will define you as a man..

Tell me what you do to tell you what you are..

My Mentor it was M.P.Hall one of the Greatest Masons named the White Masons...

Well the Black Masons it is something else..for example Albert Pike..

So my friend things are complicated and go to many millenia ago..

The Brotherhood it is very Old my friend..

• I don't believe you Riam, and the reason for that is because you're telling people who you are. That's the EGO speaking.

And, it's also forbidden. WE can NEVER divulge our identities as "gods", or "rulers" or anything else like that to give empowerment to our words. That have already been tried on earth and the result was catastrophic.

I am a very special person on this planet, with a very specific mission and a very important objective and when I'm done, noone will even remember who I was or what I did for the world.
    But, I've NEVER been allowed to tell people who I really am since I'm not supposed to gain ppls trust thru my title, I'm supposed to gain it by showing them the true ME and then let Them identify me, provided I still deserve the original title that is. They people decide that as well.

Others can say my name freely, but I can't. I'm only allowed to be identified, not to identify myself to others.

Saving the world is easy. Doing it anonymously however, takes a little more effort.
    The Ego is strong and once it gets fed, it wants more and more and more and more. I know, I once were ONLY ego. :)

I suspect, that you Riam, are also influended by both your ego now, as well as your mental self. And that's no way to behave for a King.

I don't doubt that you have the ability to BE the person you say you are, but I seriously doubt you are that person in this very Now.

I get upset when I see people claiming titles here and there because I have the greatest title ever known through 6 dimensions and I can't even tell a soul about it..
    It's not fair. I wanna be able to boost my ego from time to time too you know ;)

(hmm, maybe I just did? :))

• Good people just don't use the word "retarded" like this! I am dyslexic, should I cancel my AC profile your highness?

• Research about the Brotherhood of the Snake...maybe you will understand..

• Is the Brotherhood of JarJar Binks a part of it? :)

• You know, Delilah777, one thing to observe about many members of ACC, is the ignorance they show...either it's born of stupidity, or it's born of the fear of knowing truth, but it's there, so evident...Maybe Riam, who said; "I am sick and tired of retarded people in here," has a point.....Yet also displays the same ignorance of King Darius...

I've tried to clarify some facts surrounding King Darius and have shown his links to Freemasonry....which conflicts with the notions that Riam has stated....

I demonstrated a Freemasonic ritual which underscores my points, yet have been ignored by all and now finally ridiculed by you....Maybe you should look in the damn mirror...I'm finished helping here...and I'll leave you fools to talk among yourselves without me...

• Maybe when you show who you really are, and stop hiding we will get to know one another, for now you're just an Omega symbol... Why hide?  Who are you so afraid of?

• And you're defriended, henceforth...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
7 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
7 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
15 hours ago
More…