I Proclaim that I am Not a citizen of this or any other planet.  I am the alien and disclosure everyone is so anxious to see. And I will not de cloak to prove to any one that this is so.    

For I am Spirit and not of this world.  The bios sphere Spirit occupies is nothing more than a avatar living on a bigger bios sphere called earth by men controlled and educated by the matrix.

My origin is not of this world nor is it my home, for Spirit come’s from far above all detentions known to men. And where the matrix was invented to trap Spirits avatar’s into believing this is it……

And since I am not of this world, there is nothing in it that can define or un cloak it for you.   Its not a awakening, as the matrix has tricked the world of avatar’s into believing this is our home.   Or that there are greater being over us, it’s a matter of remembering what you are just before we entered this bios sphere in the first place.  We are aliens from out side of these many detentions of sight and sound.

Spirit is not of this world,  and we are in it for a short time, alien’s learning the way’s of men and the matrix.  And I am the alien that stands before you  cloaked in this avatar of flesh and men’s words.   This is the truth that will set you free from the home you so choose to believe in. 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• E.T. Phone Home?  Nawwww  we are home as the Universe is big.  Were just looking in on this spot of time called “now”  as an owl turns its head to look in the direction of its awareness of movement in the night.

So to we focus on this one spot on Gaia.  Forget not the branch we stand on as infinite spirit.  Or what I like to call it “ the silent watcher” of all knowing.     “is”   >  YOU <

• Want to take a ride to where we all jurnneyed from and beyond?

The matrix keeps our minds from expanding with our spirit and the sight of our souls.

Truly we are dust of the star’s, Spirit is the combined light of all those Star’s and beyond awareness of  this pin point of life we call human existence.

We are the alien explorers of all awareness above and below us.  We are infinite Spirits watching it all. Greater than the trap the matrix is trying to keep us in. And has fooled many, forgive them for they no not what they do as of yet ! love all for it is with in you to do it all.

• 8114762453?profile=original

Thank you John for sharing, I Am A Universe, but right now I'm enjoying Mother Gaia. I can't wait til She gets all cleaned up, so We All enjoy Her in all of Her Brilliance and Pristine. 

....and Sticks the video was great, I needed to here that right about now.

Namaste

Alveta 

• May the peace of all understanding abide with us now, in our time of expanding the bounds of our being, in light of the star’s may we continue to journey together and expand with out end.

• What a great response!!

Much love

• well, I guess you will be leaving us soon, up on your journey , across vast reaches of this Universe. Please, if you remember us, back on this beloved GAIA, send us a post card.........................................

• LOL, this is the post card.   its already here in the "NOW"  always has been.   there is no journey... its never stopped, it never began, it will never end.  spirit  "IS"  .................Not of this world, but in it.... 

• than maybe some Frank Z. & Pink Floyd , may awaken your celestial spirit......................~!~

•   may be, just noise of this world me thinks.

• I like this one too John, thank you!

Namaste! 

Alveta

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. He intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, this was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
8 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
35 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
38 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
46 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
51 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain that you already have a Sirian/soul name, but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
52 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
56 minutes ago
More…