Hey everybody. As you can see in my previous discussions, they are from over 2 years ago. Back then I was happy healthy and whole at times. Speed up to now and I'm the opposite. Opposite friends, lifestyle and health. I was a vegan for a while, was fit and healthy. I eat meat again, I now smoke and am unhealthy. Everyday I think of what my hearts and feel the tears ce to my eyes as I don't take action to become who I want to be. I'm on a path to self destruction. People say things get better, but its been a year and a half, nothings changed. I live in Adelaide Australia, have no like minded friends, or any anymore. I'm sick of not knowing what to do, what's my mission, if I have one. I just need some help, physically, mentally and emotionally. But it all seems to hard for any normal person and even spiritual individuals to go out of their way. Lots of love. Peace <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8116286058?profile=original

• ...Wisdom + Ced.....Good To See You Again...:)...Some Good Advice....From The Ashtar Many.......Some Kind Souls Here....Wish U Both Well..........<3 <3...........Love......xx....

• Dont ever think you are alone there are things beyond your eyes that you can not see always showing and guiding us but its our choice which path we take. You have all the strength you need inside and around you to breakthorough the pain and heartache.  we werent brought into this world to suffer but to love and be loved.  dont let the negativity of others who arent like minded bring you down this life is a good life even with its woes and my friend we are here to help you climb not pull you down although we are not there in person im sure we all love you and pray incessantly for you. love peace and light

• Forget your mission........ JUST BE........Sometimes we find ourselves when we don't really try to hard..We just become.....we just are......and know it.
    In that state of beingness, we connect.... and ZAP.......We become who we were meant to be.....When that magic happens, you will know it and who you are and what your mission is....

Good advice......i think we all tend to get bugged out a bit about our mission and our purpose, but in reality people can't see the forest through the trees. being on purpose and living our missions does not have to be grandious, but in fact it is right where we are in the present moment when we alien ourselves with god and step into our true nature

• oh, my friend. i have some advice for you as you are not alone. one bouncing between two polar opposite extremes can be challenging and draining as you strive for balance, while desiring you vibrations and your innate natural gifts to come to the surface. it is so taxing, but falling off the wagon is totally normal for people....what i want you to do is to try not to judge yourself for it that is the first step. the second step i want you to do is to start exercising, and when i mean exercising i mean doing some yoga. it is all about baby steps and the small shiftings of energy to put us back on purpose to put us back onto living our paths and moving ourselves forward. indigos we have to be on purpose so we are not depressed, and we don't implode.........it might be hard for you at first, but I know you can do it......your strength will give me strength as we all desire on this site to ascend and to live to our fullest spiritual capabilities. 

you long as we all do for our mission, and purpose. i think we have this notion that being on purpose is outward outside of us, but I have come to believe that when I am vibrating at a frequency that is love and compassion and I move out into the world then I am in fact on purpose. i think it is hard for people to see the forest through the trees sometimes.......

hard for people to see where they are naturally on purpose....naturally doing the mission. I took a divine purpose couple hour talk and the woman Renee Madsen gave this advice: to BE WITH SPIRIT AND ASK SPIRIT HOW CAN I SERVE YOU TODAY in whatever wording you want to word it. and listen to what spirit is telling you. Sit and listen and ask god questions and listen to the response.........

when it comes to like minded people and friends have you tried joining a meetup group or getting out into the world. i know for a lot of us we tend to like being alone.....or even joining a class of some sort where you can make some friends....

so start. start slowly if need be. 

begin with getting some time for yourself.

and meditating.

• I`ve been long waiting for this quote to copy somewhere, where it would be most needed. I think this is the right place and the right time.

Much love, and strength to you

Standing by my window, breathing summer breeze
    Saw a figure floating, 'neath the willow tree
    Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know
    Took us by the hands and up we go

We followed the dreamer through the purple hazy clouds
    He could control our sense of time
    We thought we were lost but no matter how we tried
    Everyone was in peace of mind

We felt the sensations drift inside our frames
    Finding complete contentment there
    And all the tensions that hurt us in the past
    Just seemed to vanish in thin air

He said in the cosmos is a single sonic sound
    That is vibrating constantly
    And if we could grip and hold on to the note
    We would see our minds were free...oh they're free

We are lost above
    Floating way up high
    If you think you can find a way
    You can surely try

Judas Priest - Dreamer Deceiver 1976

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VctBmCmYQD4

• I don't have any advice for you, man.  I just would like you to know that I respect your blues and may you make it through.

• Hi.....Just to reassure you, friend, that there is not a single human being who has not gone through ups and downs, at one time or another, in life....It's how we grow in self-awareness........By exploring the heighs and lows....the ups and downs, the tooing and the frowing... :-)

Forget your mission........ JUST BE........Sometimes we find ourselves when we don't really try to hard..We just become.....we just are......and know it.

In that state of beingness, we connect.... and ZAP.......We become who we were meant to be.....When that magic happens, you will know it and who you are and what your mission is....

Simple really   ;-) No need for haste, just allow the flow....

Blessings, Drekx Omega

• start smal.

begin whit some biological products like suger and salt.

start smal,,whit exsersize...start to walk 30 minutes a day.

maby you can walk a dog...(from a elderly person)

start smal and take you're time.

start doing grounding work...like working in you're garden...(or sombody els)

and start to skip E-numbers...
    They can make you sick.
    At least skip as manny as E-numbers as possibel.
    i've realised by testing whit my own body....when i skip e-numbers my health is improving...and my mind becoums clear.

you need to take you're time...but maby skipping e-numbers would be a verry good start.

than keep smoking if you need to on the moment..but know that a sigar is better that a sigaret.(looking at the toxins) maby you can find biological sigars.

i hope this maby can help you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1540

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Actually, monogamous marriage on Earth, dates back to the time of the Hebrews, in which there was a social and cultural imperative to keep that frail, tribal society, from breaking up into divisions between members..Under Sirian supervision, Moses…"
2 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning and yes, they can have marriages under a socially accepted polygamy, with several wives and in the case of Vashtar, six....
Each wife must have a spiritual life plan, that correlates suitably with the marriage, which may last 100s of…"
18 minutes ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Portals to the Fifth Dimension are Open; I am Kejraj.
1 hour ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good morning Drekx, they do it as long as they have a physical form, so till 8D? And do they live monogamous or how long does a relationship last because they live millenias long, how is it with that?"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Is This A Theme Unfolding For You As Well ?By Melanie Beckler Hey there! I've noticed a theme that is unfolding for me right now, and I sense it may be resonant for you as well. Here's what it is: How you respond to change and challenge now…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Can you see the images in this?
"The more time passes the more the shapes take form-creepy as heck, this one-let your eyes adjust"
6 hours ago
More…