How many are waiting on 2012?

Hi all.

Many are waiting for the magic wand to wave us into a 5:th dimension planet in 2012.

Well , I have to disappoint you that this won´t happen.

2012 have already passed.

The year we live in now is actually 2017 , and starfleet and Creatorson Christ Michael , is right now working with huge changes here on Gaia , but you who think´s that it will be easy are wrong.

The shift into life and light might take a couple hundreds of years - it depends on how much work we are ready to do for humanity.

No one will wave the magic wand for us.

Namaste

/Peter

"The abbreviation A.D. stands for Anno Domini (Latin) - "in the year of the Lord", meaning the year(s) since Christ's birth. It wasn't adopted until around 386 A.D. when a Catholic monk decided to find out how many years had past since Christ's birth. Sadly he was 7 years off. So instead of Christ being born in 1 A.D. (because there is no 0 A.D.), Jesus was actually born in 7 B.C. What I mean is if the monk had found the correct year, this year wouldn't have been 2010, but 2017.

The Christian origin of the designation of years as "B.C." (Before Christ) and "A.D." (Anno Domini, Latin for "in the year of the Lord") has led some people to favor a less culturally specific designation. "C.E." stands for "the Common Era," and "B.C.E." for "Before the Common Era." In practice, the terms are perfect synonyms for "B.C." and "A.D."

Molad means "new moon" or more accurately, "birth of moon". A.M. is "Anno Mundi" which means "year of the world" that is the year of creation. (ante) is before the calendar was implemented, (post) is after the expiration of the calendar. For example, before the Gregorian calendar was the Julian calendar. Before the Julian calendar you have the Roman calendar and various other cultures, but for this program that would be the Jewish calendar.

Tidbit: Most U.S. official certificates, decrees, laws, etc. must spell out the meaning of A.D. but in English to "in the year of the Lord". So 12-16-2002 (mm-dd-yyyy) on a U.S. certificate would be "This, the Sixteenth day of December, in the year of the Lord Two Thousand and Two, ..."

Found at: http://www.abdicate.net/cal.aspx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rick , you can´t die.

Your soul are immortal , and everyone on earth that have a soul or better said thoughtadjuster (which is our connection with our creator) will continue the journey - with or without body.

No need to fear death of the body.

I understand your fear because I have children and family that I take much responsibility for , but I know that every soul will get to the place where they belong.

Gaia will only change her costume to the pearl she was ment to be.

This has been planned for thousends of years , and our creator Christ Michael is  very merciful , so the future here on Gaia will be fantastic.

Namaste

/Peter

• The actual death part I understand but it's the before death that gets me. What pain and suffering do we go through first, like say you fall and break your legs and or something and there may not be any help available let alone medications then theres the survival factor where when you are starving and now you will do whatever it takes to stay alive thus bringing you down to a level that you may not like in yourself. With all these things facing us, these times will be moraly and physicaly hard times so I say, I will become an animal before death and that will be why death itself will be the easiest part. Am I making any sense or am I over reacting.

• I understand Rick.  I've had some bad times where my back was against the wall and I had to make some tough decisions, but who knows if I am prepared for what will happen when the proverbial spit hits the fan.  But I can tell you that in suffering there is TRUTH.  Once the walls of society break down you will truly be yourself, and the FEAR that motivates so many will fall from you because you've already been there... IN YOUR MIND, and have already decided your course of action. 

Have you seen The Road?  The one where the world ends and the father and his son must survive cannibals and starvation?  It broke my heart, I didn't want to finish the movie, but I had to finish it because I couldn't walk away from such a bleak picture without some kind of happy ending.  Call me an optimist but I cannot see our celestial and heavenly brethren tolerating complete chaos without helping us.  Have Faith, we are part of a plan.  And look at it this way, the things you are worried about are suffered every day by poor people in third world countries who are raped, starved, killed and tortured every day, sometimes for what they have but more often because they have the misfortune to live where they do... In my world of the future there will be no more suffering and only Love to hold us together. 

But if you feel compelled to move or conserve supplies, take it as advice from a higher self and do as it requests :)  Just to be on the safe side lol. 

• Rick:  What a great response.  I believe most persons are dealing at the STS level and it is just fine to do so... Might I suggest something... and I will make this personal for me... I felt like I was drowning.  Kind of like I was going down for the third time.  You know what I mean?  A voice inside me said " let go and I will uplift you".  I thought well what do I have to lose?  I am on food stamps, can't afford rent, have moved to a new area and don't know many if any people and I realized something.  I still have a great life.  I do have food.  I do have shelter.  I do have loved ones albeit not here.  I have so much. 

In 2004 I made just shy of $250K.  A pretty good wage.  In 2005, I got divorced with borrowed money, lost an green business I had started and put heart and soul into for 25 years, move away from an area I loved on borrowed money, filed for bankruptcy on gifted money and ended up living with my sister until three months ago and I became an over the road driver and was blown over in a tornado in Arizona last year... yes, blown over on the passenger side of the truck with tractor and 53 foot long trailer sliding down a two lane road in fog and rain.and no one was hurt and I got out without a scratch.  And this aint the whole story... It's Pretty Amazing!

So I understand the challenges.  Please consider that the Infinite will uplift you.  Give it a chance.  It's a beautiful life and all the crap in the world cannot change that.  All our crap does is motivate us to change and work through it. 

I submit that now is the time to love and accept love... hold your children and let them look into your eyes and touch their souls while they touch yours.  Let your wife know that she is still the one for you... Make love with her... not to her.  And know that you and your family will be tended to, guarded and cared for by the Infinite.  I bid you peace and light.

Namaste

• That was beautiful.  Thanks for sharing such an inspirational story.  Blessings to you :)
  • Ditto
  • There's one major flaw with your 2017 theory - the Mayan calendar wasn't written in our calendar system. When Western civilization translated the Mayan calendar into our calendar system, they didn't base it off when Christ was born, they based it off our current calendar system - becasue that's the system they were using.

*edit*

The mayan calendar doesn't have a "december 21st, 2012" date, or whatever date we've given it for its ending. it has a series of long counts, short counts, etc. Their calendar doesn't really end - it comes to the end of it's long count. Rather equivalent to us coming to the end of December. Their calendar is just a lot longer than ours, you could say. We then matched up the dates in their calendar to our calendar system, so ja, 2012 is the year that the mayan calendar will end, and that is the year people are saying the ascension will happen.

i added that because i feel the first bit i wrote was confusing...hopefully it's less confusing now??? =)

*/edit*

• The ET's do but cannot tell due to the free will of man and the hands of quarantine until 2012.
    • Don´t know the credibility about this article , but I think that the thought of "magic 2012" misleads the lightworkers.

I trust My creator CM who has confirmed that the Gregorian calender is about 7 years off

Namaste

"Here's a lesson for those buying into collective fear or ancient theories...

Stephanie Pappas
      LiveScience Senior Writer
      LiveScience.com Stephanie Pappas
      livescience Senior Writer
      livescience.com – Tue Oct 19, 7:35 am ET

It's a good news/bad news situation for believers in the 2012 Mayan apocalypse. The good news is that the Mayan "Long Count" calendar may not end on Dec. 21, 2012 (and, by extension, the world may not end along with it). The bad news for prophecy believers? If the calendar doesn't end in December 2012, no one knows when it actually will - or if it has already.

A new critique, published as a chapter in the new textbook "Calendars and Years II: Astronomy and Time in the Ancient and Medieval World" (Oxbow Books, 2010), argues that the accepted conversions of dates from Mayan to the modern calendar may be off by as much as 50 or 100 years. That would throw the supposed and overhyped 2012 apocalypse off by decades and cast into doubt the dates of historical Mayan events. (The doomsday worries are based on the fact that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012, much as our year ends on Dec. 31.)

The Mayan calendar was converted to today's Gregorian calendar using a calculation called the GMT constant, named for the last initials of three early Mayanist researchers. Much of the work emphasized dates recovered from colonial documents that were written in the Mayan language in the Latin alphabet, according to the chapter's author, Gerardo Aldana, University of California, Santa Barbara professor of Chicana and Chicano Studies.

Later, the GMT constant was bolstered by American linguist and anthropologist Floyd Lounsbury, who used data in the Dresden Codex Venus Table, a Mayan calendar and almanac that charts dates relative to the movements of Venus.

"He took the position that his work removed the last obstacle to fully accepting the GMT constant," Aldana said in a statement. "Others took his work even further, suggesting that he had proven the GMT constant to be correct."

But according to Aldana, Lounsbury's evidence is far from irrefutable.

"If the Venus Table cannot be used to prove the FMT as Lounsbury suggests, its acceptance depends on the reliability of the corroborating data," he said. That historical data, he said, is less reliable than the Table itself, causing the argument for the GMT constant to fall "like a stack of cards."

Aldana doesn't have any answers as to what the correct calendar conversion might be, preferring to focus on why the current interpretation may be wrong. Looks like end-of-the-world theorists may need to find another ancient calendar on which to pin their apocalyptic hopes.

• I was just saying that the 2017 theory is flawed. I personally have no stake in dates and feel that whatever is happening is happening right now, regardless of what the date is.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
5 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
6 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
7 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
7 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
7 hours ago
More…