How do I heal blockades?

I have been told that I might have a blockade in my third eye, as I many times feel like somebody tries to communicate with me, but I don't hear the message. It is pretty much like somebody calls me on the phone and when I pick up the receiver it feels like a pillow between my ear and the receiver.

Does anyone know how to heal this?

Much love to y'all

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anja,

My contact initiative won't fail because I didn't carry out the tasks that I was responsible for, which I haven't finished with yet, because of the way that the initiative developed. It will fail, if it does, because the ETs that Drekx is evidently involved with, back out of fulfilling their responsibilities, as a result of an integrity deficit of the type that Derkx has repeatedly demonstrated, as pointed out by other AC members on several occasions, when I've fulfilled mine properly.

The dark, negative, "divine" plan was never part of my contact initiative from it's inception, and when they started to try to include it as part of my initiative at a latter time, I rejected it, and so did the ptb, and rightly so. I then developed integration in response to the fatally flawed "divine" plan, partially in consultation with elements of the ptb, to make sure that it was implementable, which I believe that it is.

==================================================

Drekx,

What lie is that? You keep talking about this, but haven't produced one quote to prove it, because you can't.

You address posts to me, and then accuse me of internet stalking for responding to them, that's a little two faced, don't you think?

Yes there will be restructuring of the international financial order, I've called for it myself, to get a handle on the derivatives overhang. And to responsibly manage the mess that war and pork voters in Britain, France, and the U.S., and their elected war fascists have made of things. And if you're interested, you can wade through 1,500 pages of the Dodd Frank bill like I have, which is just one measure in place to manage the transition to a more evolved financial system, along with the Basal III accords mentioned in this weeks PAO update. But it's certainly not going to result in the systemic failure of our economies leading to the failure of our civilization.

You sound like a broken record with your false accusations about me repeating lies that I'm not telling, to distract attention from all of the darkness and negativity in the "divine" plan that you're misrepresenting as light. And you've never quoted a lie by me, because you can't, and your obviously just engaging in mud slinging to avoid debating the issues and to distract attention from the light and positiveness of integration. You know that you can't be sued for slander on a forum like this, so you churn out the lies that you falsely accuse me of, and make false accusations against me as a cop out. Because you know that you'll quickly loose a real debate on the issues.

• Hey Nick, You don't need to take a course, or a class to open up your intuition. Intuition is something you have within yourself as a being. It's already there, but not opening up the way it is suppose to. I would though have take it easy. Maybe try hard to calm the mindset, one way that might help. Is to take an hour or how many mins of the day you have. Sit quietly somewhere, and really try to calm the mindset down. Also what might help for you, would be this. If your mind moves really fast, you could try and test your abilities as they come in. If someone  wants an answer on something, and yo u think that you have the right answer. You could answer them, and see how right you were on it. 

In anycase though, you don't need to take a class or a course on these things. It will come to you the way it is suppose to :0) Goodluck with finding it, and hope you give updates when you do.

Very old Souls, and wise Souls always ask questions, because they want to learn. There are no stupid questions to ask, and we should help those if we can :0) It means that we have things to learn from each other, and Old Souls are always incarnated in the 3D, we all have had pastlives before coming to Planet Earth :0) 

Hope some of this helps. 

Goodluck

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Nick   ...  I hope I can help,... I have the same problem ...........though i believe it is most likely to do with the calcification of my Pineal Gland. I believe you may need to do some serious detoxing to clean up your system....we all have seriously polluted bodies living on this 3d planet ...... what i have been advised by my higher self...........is to detox my body ...and so detox all my receivers.......Perhaps you need to clean your telephone receiver ?! :) ...........

good luck.

• LoL I like that. Telephone receiver needs to be cleaned out :0) That is how it feels at times when working things like this. When it comes to your energy system that is :0) 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Okay Anja, Your still angry i can tell. I know none of my business, and you r right. Even after you have had a bad day, I'm still the bad person on here yet in the eyes of you. I get it Anja I really do. It's none of my business, and you have every right to be angry with me. I know a lot about OBE things, and Astral travel, because I have experienced it. Wrote things down. You are right i have no proof of what I know, but yet I do know though that things come to me, and I take it for what it is.

However Miss Anja. I knew i was right on something. I knew that as soon as you had disagreed with Drekx Omega, he would come down on you like a hammer, and those healing abilities you had sent out, wouldn't mean anything anymore, after you disagreed with him. I was right about that.

I know you know that Drekx Omega is a Cult Leader. I knew that he was one to. I wrote a blog about it on here, before you came back on this site again. You wrote a blog about it as well. That is why i still don't get why you are sooo angry with me for. You have a practice, and I get that part. I get that I don't agree with over charging for things like this, but you have every right to be on your own with this, but yet you push your things onto ppl who don't want to take your advice.

I don't get this at all Anja, why you are sooo angry with me for. I'm not getting paid for this, and I don't get any money for the advice I give or anything like that. I'm just here to share knowledge on things, like you are as well. For me it isn't a competition about who was right first about Drekx Omega.

It's about sharing and learning, and maybe we all can learn something from this, and help each other when the time comes. Yes I know, you work alone, so you say, but you still want ppl on here yet to listen and be your friend. I don't understand you Anja.

I'm not for anyone on this site on this, I don't agree with Drekx Omega, and never will. I have always stated that, even when I saw bullshit on here. I didn't back down, and I won't. If he wants to talk about things on here then he should be allowed to answer them, but if he doesn't want to talk. He won't either.

You get angry at me, because I want to help you have helped, but you get angry when something I have said is true or right. Then you cuss me out some, and tell me how to behave like a little child. That part I don't like about you Anja. If you are serious about Drekx Omega, then you will have to listen to females who are in power and intuned with themselves as well.

We all have the ability, and when we do, we can come together with like minds who want to get things done the right way, not fighting over stupid shit that doesn't make any sense.

Anja, I wish you the best of luck in your practice, and hope you find those that will pay you for what you do in the 3D. This site though doesn't say pay me on it, it says share and learn.

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Maybe the wannabe Bond villain Klaus Schwab knows his days are numbered as are the rest of his WEF and the entire Dark Cabal in general. https://youtu.be/qQm6B3tis4Q?si=Co066pkqobHHBYa5"
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
7 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
8 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
9 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
9 hours ago
More…