"SUN'S CORONA - UNVEILING!Those of us who have been following Zorra from Hollow Earth for almost four years now, have OFTEN heard him tell us that Helios, known as "our Sun" - is NOT a star... but is a hollow planet. Zorra has explained that what Earth scientists have classified as "solar flares" is actually a hologram giving the illusion of solar flares and intense heat... to discourage unwanted visitors.We remember on one of our conference calls with Zorra, where he and Zaraya trade bodies, that Zaraya, upon his return to his surface body and the telephone, told us where he had found himself in Zorra's body: on Helios! He told us that the temperature is a moderate 72-degrees. He met the 12th Dimensional Shining Ones, and said their faces were so bright you could not distinguish features. He also told us he had embraced them, and their energy was very warm and loving.Zorra has also told us that the heat that we attribute to the Sun is actually caused by the centrifugal force and friction of toxins in our atmosphere. Zorra asks, "If the Sun were hot; why is it cold in outer space??"So... now, WHY is Helios removing his "mask?" Zorra has told us, through Zaraya, that it is time for us to be aware of the true nature of our Sun. It is a hollow planet, just as all of the other planets in our Solar System. That is why recent photographs have shown spacecraft entering and exiting the Sun.Once this "message" is complete and fully documented, the hologram will return and the Sun will appear as before.All is well and all is safe. Nothing to fear. This "Announcement" by Helios is just the beginning of our Galactic Education!"

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No. Just no. I just can't. No. No. No. Nope. This is complete insanity.  Crap like this is what makes me feel embarrassed to even remotely associate myself with anything New Age.  This is why we aren't taken seriously.  It's gotten to the point where it's practically required to turn off critical thinking in order to exist in the New Age community.  I swear this has got to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever read.

• Vedic Knowledge about the Sun

Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 05, Chapter 20, Text 46

SB 5.20.46
    deva-tiryan-manusyanam
     sarisrpa-savirudham
    sarva-jiva-nikayanam
     surya atma drg-isvarah

Translation by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada:

All living entities, including demigods, human beings, animals, birds, insects, reptiles, creepers and trees, depend upon the heat and light given by the sun-god from the sun planet. Furthermore, it is because of the sun’s presence that all living entities can see, and therefore he is called drg-isvara, the Personality of Godhead presiding over sight.

Purport by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada:

In this regard, Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura says, surya atma atmatvenopasyah. The actual life and soul of all living entities within this universe is the sun. He is therefore upasya, worshipable. We worship the sun-god by chanting the Gayatri mantra (om bhur bhuvah svah tat savitur varenyam bhargo devasya dhimahi). Surya is the life and soul of this universe, and there are innumerable universes for which a sun-god is the life and soul, just as the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the life and soul of the entire creation. We have information that Vairaja, Hiranyagarbha, entered the great, dull, material globe called the sun. This indicates that the theory held by so-called scientists that no one lives there is wrong. Bhagavad-gita also says that Krsna first instructed Bhagavad-gita to the sun-god (imam vivasvate yogam proktavan aham avyayam). Therefore the sun is not vacant. It is inhabited by living entities, and the predominating deity is Vairaja, or Vivasvan. The difference between the sun and earth is that the sun is a fiery planet, but everyone there has a suitable body and can live there without difficulty.

Thus end the Bhaktivedanta purports of the Fifth Canto, Twentieth Chapter, of the Srimad-Bhagavatam, entitled “Studying the Structure of the Universe.”
  • Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 5 Chapter 21 The Movements of the Sun
    Watch Video @ http://youtu.be/JSfZ47ky8Qs
  • I find this extremely interesting! Does anyone know more about this? Thanks ~ Virginia :)

• There are loads and loads of material on many different but likely scenarios. Even Mainstream have done some quality stuff about it.

Here's one for instance:

• And here's another. :)

• And here's the search string I used to find those two. There's more, much more. You can work from there. :)

"national geographic ocean continents floods youtube"

• First I'd like to thank you Kalki, for allowing me to have so much fun that I've had replying to this post. I am very grateful that you decided to put this here.
    May this day bring you eternal hope, glorious fortune and a wife who finished high school :)

Now, to the case at hand:

"Zorra has explained that what Earth scientists have classified as "solar flares" is actually a hologram giving the illusion of solar flares and intense heat.."

Interesting. And when those flares disrupt electronics on earth and cause mayhem amongst telecommunications giving birth to loss of life at sea and in the air, I s'pose it's just the aliens EMP'ing us with nuclear weapons in space to keep up the illusion of a natural phenomenon?

"Let's have your comments on this ..IS Zorra TELLING THE TRUTH"

We'll know that for sure when he/she gives a reply to my follow-up questions.
    Right now, my primary judgement about him/her is: NO. There are too much scientific evidence that speaks against. Not to mention all religious and legend-based explanations we also have that COMPLETELY contradicts just about EVERYTHING Zorra produces except for perhaps the existence of Hollow Earth. ;)

"but according to Zorra the Sun is not really Hot."

That's actually true. Heat only occurs when the radiation from the sun hits an atmosphere or an object in space. Before that, it's just radiation. It doesn't have a temperature at all. It has a vibration. If there's nothing for it to transer that vibration to, there will be no heat either. :)

"Zorra has also told us that the heat that we attribute to the Sun is actually caused by the centrifugal force and friction of toxins in our atmosphere."

LOL
    So, when the first humans came to this planet, the atmosphere were already Effed by toxins?
    Earth has been warm for a long time, yet humans have only been able to mess with it for a fraction of that time.

Besides, you can not heat an entire planet from the frictional forces of transparent gaseous molecules alone, unless those molecules consist of super-heavy elements like Lawrencium or something (which has a half-life of about 11 hours before it needs to be re-constituted by someone that have access to a super-collider and an unlimited supply of money).

Those elements would however, have turned all living things into tomato soup long ago. And, the earths rotation would probably had to have been something like 100 million rounds per second. No being living or not, could withstand that without turning directly into energy without passing the state of Fission.  ;)

"Zorra asks, "If the Sun were hot; why is it cold in outer space??"

Because there's no atmosphere in space that these rays can interact with to create heat.

• Maybe its just a good time for removing our masks. I find myself doing it too.

Also, go watch the Mask of Zorro. I'm sure you will decode some hidden message in it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
40 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
7 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
8 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
9 hours ago
More…