banksters+tucker.jpg

Around 12:21 Max Keiser interviews a fired HBOS whistleblower, who as former head of regulatory risk, exposed debt accounting fraud...He now names names and describes the fraud mechanisms, for all to learn about...

This is one example of resistance to UK systemic corruption, often unrealised...

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually, my intent was simply to remind the community that it is spiritual and so not to focus our efforts upon the limited consciousness hot gossip topics, surrounding societal mulfunctioning, and cavalier moralities...Which is not really what we are all about....

Yes I was instructed to commence my web awareness input, in July of 2009, by my GFL liason...Vashtar. I remain a reluctant worldwide web participant..

Note that my entries have varied, as some sites remove them and others add them....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-GB&source=hp&q=drekx+...

drekx omega - Google Search
                • I promoted the views of  valid whistleblower........That is spiritual, if it exposes your control apparatus....

I have placed a platform here for Paul Moore, in support of his valid efforts to expose corruption among the elites.....Your defense of them, displays where your odious loyalties lay....

• "If I truly sought to place them at 1 and 2, I could achieve it swiftly"

Teach me how, Teach me How, TEACH ME HOOOOOOOOW!!! :)
                    (I think you just attracted me into your world)

"I note that your ACC friends stand at a paltry figure"

It's not the number that counts. It's the quality therein that is of any meaning. Each and everyone of my friends are people who greatly contribute to my spiritual development. I wouln't mind hanging out with all of them IRL.

"but will not repeat here, in case it embarrases you."

If it did embarrass me, it'd be quite foolish of me to have an open profile now wouldn't it? ;)

"I, in contrast may call pon 267 loyal supporters"

True friends (or simply followers) usually read, comment and like what you post before you are forced to call upon them. :)

I have a method of inviting more than a hundered thousand people to this discussion and have them all like or dislike it. Only about a thousand of them are probably die-hard supporters of me though but it'd still produce a hitrate on Ashtar that haven't been seen anywhere online since Napster.

I won't though since such an action would be considered to be "SPAM", and... I am one of the people who helped make internet more or less free from email spam, so if I were to spam anyone for any other cause than to save the world or spread the blueprints for free energy, I'd probably go straight to hell without passing death first. :)

• OK AO.....I'll initiate you into some sound techniques and facts.....

My two recent discussions stand at number 6 and 7, upon the ACC hit parade....If I truly sought to place them at 1 and 2, I could achieve it swiftly, by sending an email out to 200 of my loyal ACC friends, inviting them to participate in the discussions on both forums....

I note that your ACC friends stand at a paltry figure, in contrast to my own, which I know of, but will not repeat here, in case I embarrass you...You know the number of friends you possess here.... LOL

I in contrast, may call upon 267 loyal and valid supporters, to add their hits, comments, supports and likes, upon either of the two latest forums, at any time that I choose for them to do so....As yet I have not sent out the invites, by ACC email, as I seek to study the intrinsic spontaneous interest in the topics, if present....

I'm content to observe, as yet..... But thankyou for your interest... ;-)

• If there's one thing you should have learned by now, it would be that I am loyal to NOONE. Not even God. Fortunely, God puts effort into earning my trust and love all the time, so ... He can probably count me in as a "more than temporary hangaround" at least. :)

I do not support corruption. For you to even imply that makes you reek of "paid shill"-stench. Especially since a man of your advanced mental and spiritual skills should have read my base-mind long ago to check/verify/scan "the man behind the cat" so to speak :)

I have done that to You. It'd be only fair for you to respond with an equal act of integrity violation of telepathic kind on Me there. You have full karmic rights to do it. :)

I won't tell anyone what I found in You though. It's for each human to find that out for themselves. If I rob them of that fun, it'd be just like telling people the meaning of life, hence detroying their sense of spiritual purpose and replace it with the sense of spiritual duty instead (the word duty can suck the life out of any party anywhere). ;)

____

I can also inform you that this thread is now number 6 on the list of hot topics. We're getting there, and I AM HELPING you with that, consciously and willingly.

I couldn't help to notice that number 7 was a post from You where you spread gossip about Michelle Obama and some of her to me, completely uninteresting foolishness.

For being  a person who would prefer to have people focus on matters that matter, you're not setting a very good example there. Michelle does not matter to anyone but Barack and the kids, and to my verified knowledge of You, you're none of those people.

• "Actually, my intent was simply to remind the community that it is spiritual"

You kind of failed miserably there.
                  The very title of this thread is anti-spiritual and have more to do with a witch-hunt (belief and control) than spirituality (growth and forgiveness). ;)

• People here also like to put on a mask of enlightenment then immediately turning around and slinging passive aggressive insults towards members they feel have been antagonizing them instead of practicing the love and acceptance they preach. Is it so bad for people to have a different point of view? Well! This is the internet after all so I guess we can't expect too much. Most of the time I can hardly tell the difference between here and 4chan

I don't wonder why we're stuck in this rut but I do wonder why we allow ourselves to be stuck. I suppose our race is trained that way.

• We need new, fresh "trainings" to take the places of the old, defunct, "deficit-minded mentality"... we need an abundantly-minded mentality to take its place... filled with joy and compassion... then we will see more major strides taking place across the globe.

Blessings...

• It always begin locally. I make sure to put a smile on the face of every neighbor I meet when I'm out walking. If everyone did that it would spread faster than light across the globe. :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
5 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
5 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
10 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
13 hours ago
More…