I have seen it all as I have been to a lot of Sikh Temples, Hindu Mandir’s, Buddhist Temples And Hare Krishnas.
They give free food called Prashdam as it’s offered to God but you will see that most are foolish idiots who don’t have this much common sense that they should wash their hands before eating. 90% don’t wash their hands which have been touching dirty mobile phones and dirty money. I have seen them and they are like animals. Out of the remaining 10% nearly 9% don’t wash properly and when sitting on the floor touch their hands on the dirty floor and then they eat..they are like animals but they pretend to be very holy.
This is basic common sense that you should wash your hands before eating and if you don’t have this much common sense then you are closer to animals for animals don’t wash their hands before eating.
Sikh Religion over 500 years old
Even after over 500 years they still don’t have this much sense that they should wash their hands before eating ...you can train a monkey in one day and he will wash his hands before eating but you cannot train 90% of the Sikhs even after over 500 years....in this respect they are worse then monkeys
Hindu, Buddhist and Hare Krishnas ..thousands of years old
You can train a monkey in one day to wash his hands before eating but you cannot train Hindus, Buddhist and Hare Krishnas even after thousands of years ...in this respect they are worse then monkeys