Replies

• I've seen tons of pictures of regular humans with that eye affect.  I've also witnessed one or two in person and these are regular people, not in power positions or part of the Illuminati.  So I don't think this is conclusive evidence that she is a reptilian.

• Maybe she is not, but as she is highly positioned in American government.....

• Most people don't know squat about lighting and photography, so when they use that ignorance to in detail analyze the genetical composition of things photographed then OBVIOUSLY only nutty conclusions can come out of it. ;)

• It's true.  There is/are a race or races of Reptilians in existence. I've seen them in their full reptile form and they have scales and faces to match their eyes. I am a hypnotherapist and some of my clients have seen them as well.  

Some of these reptilians may lose control or do it on purpose and shape shift, may show cat eyes in photos.  But, I've never personally witnessed them do that, so I cannot admit nor deny. I've only seen full on reptiles with cat eyes and I've seen humans that have cat eyes.  I can't say that all those with cat eyes are reptilians.  

There are regular humans that I have personally seen, that I've known a while and thus I have reason to believe are full on humans.  But at certain times when you look at them in person or photograph them, they have cat eyes. So what's going on?  Am I surrounded by Reptilians or is there some other phenomenon at play here?

Is it possible that these good folks I've seen may have Reptilian DNA but are not a part of the Illuminati or even aware that they have Reptilian DNA.  Going beneath that, all humans have some Reptilian DNA. We are all part of an inter-galactic hybrid program that's been going on for millions, perhaps even billions of years.

What I am saying is you can't judge someone's agenda by if their eyes turn cat-eye or not.  You can't even judge all Reptilians as good or bad. More than likely they're complicated just like Human Beings and have good and bad qualities.  

So if all who have this cat eye thing are Reptilians, then we've been taken over.  There's nowhere to run.  They are everywhere.  I've been dealing with them all my life and I travel a lot. I've seen them in person and seen their cat eyes in photos afterwards and if this theory is true, they are everywhere and we're screwed.

But perhaps, something else is happening and some of these are just people, just humans and yet some of them may be shape-shifting Reptilians.  Who knows and how can we tell?

• It is hard to say what is really going on, we can only guess. But, if you watched movie "They live", then you have seen that at the moment when this transmission ended, some of the "humans", mainly politicians, tv presenters, policemen, government officials etc. suddenly shifted to a reptilian form, actually majority of people did not see them as usually, like the fog was lifted and we saw who they really were. The funny thing is, the main actor in this movie told to the media a year or two ago that things presented in the movie were not fiction,but based on real information.

So, the summary would be that not only 1% of population, rulling families, "nobles", bankers etc. are different from majority, but also some of those that work in the military, police forces, authorities, company leaders etc. and support existing system, and perhaps one day, when the veil is lifted, or the grid (carantene) comes down - we will be able to clearly see who they are.

No need to worry- remember that we are still vas majority.

• OK, want to see some real reptilians?

http://www.blue-planet-project.com/

Blue Planet Project: 29 Blue Planet Project Books on Aliens, UFOs, Conspiracies, Reincarnation
    Blue Planet Project Books: Jefferson Souza's Blue Planet Mandate, Yellow Book, Alien Races, Dulce Base, Montauk, Nibiru, UFO Crashes, Remote Viewing,…
    • Give link to the picture and not the link to a thousand more links that have to be visited before we get to see what you're talking about.

• I've seen this effect in photos with many people and they are not reptilians. It has something to do with the lighting, either the flash, the lights in the room or a combination of factors.  

I have also seen true reptilians in person and their eyes are like that when you meet them face to face.

We humans have reptilian DNA in us, so I think that's part of it why even normal humans get this effect in photographs.  Has anyone else on this site, besides me, seen a Reptilian in person and if you have, have you noticed this eye structure?

Also David Icke once told me about an experience he had when he met a Reptilian in person and their eyes shifted from normal to this cat like eye and it was not during a photograph or due to lighting in the room.  

The woman in the photograph has dilated pupils like she's on some heavy pscyhedelics or something on that line. 

• Lighting does not change a round pupil into a reptilian slit pupil.  Here's an untouched photo of Ted Kennedy, in natural light with no flash:

Kennedy.jpg
      This is an un-touched news photo. The staged lighting would never create this slit eye effect especially at this angle.

• WHY WOULD A STATE DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEE WANT TO WEAR REPTILE CONTACT LENSES?? TO HAVE FUN WITH THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA MAYBE?? I don't buy it Mikeil.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
3 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
9 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
26 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
More…