Gregg Braden - The Science of Miracles

Gregg Braden discusses scientific and spiritual principles that links us to the quantum force that connects all things; how through the conduit of this energy, the feelings and beliefs within us change the world around us.

Scientist, philosopher and best-selling author Gregg Braden is a former senior computer systems designer (Martin Marietta), computer geologist (Phillips Petroleum), and technical operations supervisor (Cisco Systems). Braden is now considered a leading authority on bridging the wisdom of our past with the science, technology, and peace of our future. His books, Awakening to Zero Point, Walking Between the Worlds, The Isaiah Effect, and The God Code, offer unique solutions to the unique challenges we face as a species.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Absolutely fantastic and beautiful! Thank you everyone for allowing this documentary to find me today. namaste.
  • Great series of videos Gregg..............I will certainly take them on board, especially as I become closer and closer to those friends from other planerts and dimansions..............Love Light and Peace...............Nahwinga
  • Awesome post, thanks!
  • Both Gregg Braden and Richard Bartlett of THE PHYSICS OF MIRACLES have been instrumental in honing my understanding of the true nature of the Universe. For the past year I have been using a soul-inspired way of accessing the Matrix and bringing Realities of Love into my life. I have been living a miraculous life! At the same time I've had to release beliefs in powerlessness and suffering. Realizing that you really do have the power to change things really brings up those kinds of beliefs and fears!
  • Thank you so much Ben!

This seems to be a very import key of understanding to me.
    I've already started to use it.
  • Very cool Ben, I'll check these out! :)

I do believe our feelings and beliefs change the world around us!
    • Wow Ben, watched them - these are really powerful!!!!!

I was amazed at the tumor that just disappeared on the monitor when those healers chanted over the woman.

Makes me understand how much we should be doing more of that, so amazing!

~Wonderful~ :-)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"I posted on here a few months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
9 hours ago
"I posted on here a couple months ago about the Betty and Barney Hill abduction, but this video here in my opinion talks a little better about what happened. This is the story of what many call the most famous Ufo abduction of all time which involves…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ"
10 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and the Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
11 hours ago
"In part 2 here Sheldan talks about the ships of the Anchara Alliance. More Galactic Federation of Light ships are talked about here also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4X4GXs2AUQ&t=2732s"
11 hours ago
"Sheldan gives us some really cool information about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light and The Anchara Alliance. Part 1 here talks about the ships of the Galactic Federation of Light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp9ekXP5aY"
11 hours ago
More…