Replies

• Why does everyone nowadays seem to believe America is the only nation on earth? ;)

We DO have at least 170 other countries full of people, that I could also have meant in my previous post, my Love. :)

• >>Why does everyone nowadays seem to believe America is the only nation on earth? ;) <<

BTSOM. Brainwashing? Too much nationalism? The Brits were probably the same a hundred years ago.

• I have never met him in person..I have conversed with him as well on fb...Everyone needs to make up their own mind or conscience based on their own experience,,...personally, sometimes i resonate with what he writes...and others I am certain he is a "fake New Age Propagandist" for the elite...make up your own mind is my comment...no judgement...only observation and empirical experience shared...Infinite Blessings All as ONE!!!....<3<3<3

• There is No 'Right or Wrong'

What Is..Is..

To Me Everything is about Living and Learning about both the Light within and the Light without (and that goes with the Dark within and the Dark without) and fusing the Light with Love and Faith.. For each individual to Choose their own Path within the Journey too ..

Its (for me anyway) about making the mistakes and learning and gaining clear/or not so clear (as I know I have had to repeat some Lessons many times..hehe.. still doing it too..hehe..) information to make the Wisest decisions/choices from..

It does not matter what others 'Think/Believe'..

because it is about what the 'I Am' thinks/wants/needs at this time..

and that changes like the wind.. (I Am always speaking for myself only).. as the 'Vibration/Energies' raise and as we fortify ourselves in our Inner Faith..

It has been a very hard Journey for a lot of us.. but I Feel/Believe I chose all that I have/and willgo through..

Many a time I have desparetly wanted out and it must have been quite a job for my Guides/ Angels/and Spirit helpers to keep the 'Spark Within' alit..

Does anyone know what I mean?

Never the less here I Am opening my mouth (so to speak) hehe.. and putting my feelings forward..

Something I do not often do..

As for Greg I Love Greg.. Just as I Love each and every one of You.. therefore anything I have a Judgement on I will first look Within Myself to Feel/Listen/Look and Find.. to where my own Truths lay..

I do not know if I have put this so that it is understandable.. I do Hope so..

Love n Light to All..

• I feel Greg is legit...people have a habit of "bashing" the messenger if they don't like what is being said.  That alone tells me to think again if I don't particularly like the message.

A channeled message is always more than you know...the entire Bible was channeled information and look what havoc it has caused/created down through the years.  Things change all the time, even to those highly regarded and trusted beings that we think can give us clear information always. That's what prophecy IS!  Ever growing and changing with the times. It seems to take on a life of its own as things progress and tends to change in mid-stream without a second glance.

I for one, am trusting what the space brothers are trying to achieve with us and for us.  It's not their fault that they don't completely understand how we think.  I am frustrated that more hasn't been done, but it's not really their place to do for us what we should be doing for ourselves.  We need to remember that we're all in this together...and our individual opinions are just as good as the next guy.  We ALL tend to be right and wrong about so many things.

I feel like the most important thing we can do is to create the feeling within ourselves that EVERYTHING is love, and we are moving toward what our lives are destined to be.

Thank you!

• I Feel the same..

It is us as individuals/collectives that need to do more concerning all that happens in this Timeline .Confusion etc comes from us and the way we respond/act/re-act.. and We need to get over ourselves and do our part without the grumbling..

I do not mean We can not have opinions.. but We do need to Wake Up and take Action within and without our own lives..

There is so much More I would like to say.. but I Am not doing to easy myself at this time..

Have Faith Peeps.. 'The Times they are achangin'

Love n Light

• how many people have felt through history that some liar was telling the truth? felt it with all their hearts and even to the point of hurting and killing others because they "felt" someone was truthful when they were just good at decieving the gullible.

• Audie, your advice is excellent. And I can tell you that I love Greg (if not his hair) and I love Drake and Mr Ed and others with whom I sometimes disagree. There are still some in this world whom I cannot honestly tell you that I love, but I'm working on this. It seems to be the reason for my life on Earth. The problem I have with fake channelings is extremely personal. It keeps building up the hopes of two or three very close friends of mine, and it hurts me to see them filled with disappointment again and again. They are physically ill and hoping to make it until Dec 21st to ascend. I do not relish seeing them deep in depression in the coming winter months if the date for ascension is moved farther out again. Unjustified Hope can be a vile thing. 

• Sure Captin, though I'm sure you're own are bigger!  :)

• Legit, phony, nothing seems to be that simple anymore! 

I personally have learned a great deal of uplifting and revolutionary information from Greg's Galactic Federation. I have also seen what to me seem to be vast misrepresentations of the Galactic Federation and their viewpoints on many issues as stated through Greg. 

Energy has seemed not-right or out of alignment [mind-centered] with many GFL messages through dear Greg but again, there has also been much wonderful and uplifting information given through him and whether his sources or communications are genuine or not, this soul has been and is making a grand effort for the Light with the routine delivering of quite informative messages from Greg's Galactic Federation. 

I would say to simply turn within with any aspects of any channeled information, to see what resonates. Much of what Greg gives resonates with my heart and some of it does not. By his mere efforts in bringing us such information however, he is making genuine efforts to assist the Light in assisting this world, and should be commended. 

Much Love, 

Wes :) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
4 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
4 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
4 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
4 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
5 hours ago
More…