http://www.thegroundcrew.com/updates/sh_frame_page.htm
Channeler: Valerie Donner

We greet you with love today as always. We hold your hands and embrace your hearts. You are high on our list of planetary priorities. We are following your trends and assisting on numerous levels to birth the Earth into the higher dimensions.

We tell you that all is underway for your new Earth and new way of living. We hold you up and honor who you are. The more we get acquainted with you the more we see how we can accomplish wonderful things together. These are the signs of the times.

Your news changes every day and every day we support you and are with you. We know when you feel stressed and uprooted. Many are feeling this way as the old world you are accustomed to falls apart. We have much to share and we gladly await the time when we can be visible to you and available.

The skies are filled with luminous beings of Light coming and going to the Earth right now. The galactic fleets surround you. The sun shines upon you. The Creator is here for all of you to guide you on your way.

We know how challenging it can be to go through the cleansing of a planet and the ascension process. Some of you may be aware that usually when a planet goes through an ascension process the planet is uninhabited. This time it is different though. The choice has been made to let humanity remain on the planet and go through the process. It can be hard on the physical body. We are making adjustments and adaptations as necessary.

When planets are in a state of flux we must remain on standby at all times. We assure you that we are not alone, you are not alone, and that many of the Space Confederation are with us too. All eyes are upon the Earth.

Taking a planet through this movement and change is like going through the eye of a needle. It is tricky and yet the strategies are in place for success. The Earth herself is pleased to be releasing the negative energies from the past. She is beginning to breathe again. She loves all of you too and cares about every one of her children. We work together for the common good.

In the days to come you will be feeling the need for community. You will need each other's support and love. You can help each other explore and understand the great changes that you are going through. You can encourage each other too.

Change can always be challenging especially for humanity. A universal change not just with your planet but with all of life is extraordinary yet necessary for the evolution of life everywhere.

When you are able to go with the flow you will discover that you have the means to rise into the higher dimensions of love and Light. You will release the past and live a new glorious life on your precious planet.

We love you and honor you for your participation in this most important mission.

I am Mira from the Pleiadian High Council

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "We know when you feel stressed and uprooted. Many are feeling this way as the old world you are accustomed to falls apart"

I was blown away when I just read this. This is the exact way I have been feeling for the past few months. I've been feeling distraught, stressed, and that not much really matters anymore. I've been going to college for almost 2 years now and i'm beginning to slip away, like it doesn't matter anymore...it's really weird.

• Thank you for this wonderful message!!!! But here nobody is discussing Nibiru which is already very close to the Earth. As far as I understand this message gives us hope that we will stay alive when it all happens. Am I right?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
4 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
5 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
6 hours ago
"A reminder to all those pro-Hamas monsters, the bodies of three Israeli and innocent hostages, were found and confirmed...Shani Louk, Amit Buskila and Itzhak Gelerenter......

Uri Geller speaks out on GB news, about these notorious matters.

Well…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Got a lot going on in this video. More illegal immigrants and Joe Biden continues to be stupid as does New York Mayor Eric Adams. The madness continues lol. https://youtu.be/uvfWutlcm5E?si=dDp8fL2zimMy3MmZ"
6 hours ago
"Unlike Biden, the UK government still sends arms to Israel and rightly so:

Rafah falls to Israel and the operation's victory over tunnel rats, those evil Hamas militants, exposes an Iranian plot, to create a new government, in Gaza, which would…"
7 hours ago
More…