Replies

• I believe in free choice more than you Amanda.

I believe free choice is an absolute.

Down to taking a breath.

I don't change the boundaries of free choice to suit the needs of the moment.

• Since when is calling someone an ideot, or saying someone talks so much shit it's a place where people hang out to take a dump a worthy opinion.

It's not an opinion at all.

It's a judgment. 

And a character assassination.

Surely we've grown beyond that.

• Yes and i said this too, but I don’t dump on his threads, I can start-- just like the old days here with snow ball fights galore. I stopped doing that. let him start a anti George Kavassalis thread i will not respond that’s fine. I don’t open a thread i disagree with period. and there is allot of them. and respect those how hold there mud.  Why are you protecting rudeness.

• Well... the amount of shit this guy talks i took it as a place where everyone hung out and took a dump.

• But Paul, the earth is becoming a star.

Don't be frightened of that which you cannot see.

Otherwise we'll have to deny the existence of gravity also.

And that would be most unfortunate.

Since it is an unleashing of more of this energy, (just keeping it simple)  that is the driver of Gaia's star state.

• Regardless of what is GOING to happen Peter,, my point is... he said it was going to happen on that date and that there was portals to boot. He also spoke about how the Hadron Collider was terrifying the scientists but news today suggest that they are more excited than ever! And who's frightened, im merely calling BS on these idiots.... try to read what people write rather than reflecting your own insecurities. Nowhere did i mention i was ''frightened''.. Are you frightened im taking chips out of your paradigm.. bringing you back to the real world?!! That would be fortunate.

• As scientists begin to better understand what their results are telling them.

is, Earth is beginning to act like one big particle accelerator,

They will become excited.

Because it is a part of our evolution into a higher state of being.

• Paul. It is happening. has been happening.

Can't you feel it?

Doesn't all in your world look brighter these days?

If you have to resort to name calling, If you have to resort to begging people to listen to you,No reading between the lines is required.

Why would I want to limit it myself to what you consider reality.

When I've devoted my life to going beyond it.

• I won't persecute a man for putting himself on the line to deliver a message that he has gathered from beyond time and space.

A place where linear time becomes a part of a soup of potentials.

• Go Shit On Some  other thread, 

8114384875?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
53 seconds ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
3 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain you would already have a Sirian/soul name but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
3 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
7 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
9 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!☺️🎉"
10 minutes ago
"I Looked at some reviews of what people thought of this movie. Score on rotten tomatoes has Barry and his husband Big Mike's movie at only 35% for audiences while it says it's as low as 52% for Google users. Critics of course liked it, but they get…"
18 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nice one AE congrats friend :)"
34 minutes ago
More…