Replies

  • I believe in free choice more than you Amanda.

    I believe free choice is an absolute.

    Down to taking a breath.

    I don't change the boundaries of free choice to suit the needs of the moment.

  • Since when is calling someone an ideot, or saying someone talks so much shit it's a place where people hang out to take a dump a worthy opinion.

    It's not an opinion at all.

    It's a judgment. 

    And a character assassination.

    Surely we've grown beyond that.

  • Yes and i said this too, but I don’t dump on his threads, I can start-- just like the old days here with snow ball fights galore. I stopped doing that. let him start a anti George Kavassalis thread i will not respond that’s fine. I don’t open a thread i disagree with period. and there is allot of them. and respect those how hold there mud.  Why are you protecting rudeness.

  • Well... the amount of shit this guy talks i took it as a place where everyone hung out and took a dump.

  • But Paul, the earth is becoming a star.

    Don't be frightened of that which you cannot see.

    Otherwise we'll have to deny the existence of gravity also.

    And that would be most unfortunate.

    Since it is an unleashing of more of this energy, (just keeping it simple)  that is the driver of Gaia's star state.

    • Regardless of what is GOING to happen Peter,, my point is... he said it was going to happen on that date and that there was portals to boot. He also spoke about how the Hadron Collider was terrifying the scientists but news today suggest that they are more excited than ever! And who's frightened, im merely calling BS on these idiots.... try to read what people write rather than reflecting your own insecurities. Nowhere did i mention i was ''frightened''.. Are you frightened im taking chips out of your paradigm.. bringing you back to the real world?!! That would be fortunate.

      • As scientists begin to better understand what their results are telling them.

         is, Earth is beginning to act like one big particle accelerator,

        They will become excited.

        Because it is a part of our evolution into a higher state of being.

      • Paul. It is happening. has been happening.

        Can't you feel it?

        Doesn't all in your world look brighter these days?

        If you have to resort to name calling, If you have to resort to begging people to listen to you,No reading between the lines is required.

        Why would I want to limit it myself to what you consider reality.

        When I've devoted my life to going beyond it.

        • I won't persecute a man for putting himself on the line to deliver a message that he has gathered from beyond time and space.

          A place where linear time becomes a part of a soup of potentials.

      • Go Shit On Some  other thread, 

        8114384875?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"All lowlands around the globe must have flooded-the water coming back down from the firmament. The Atlanteans in that era were responsible for the firmament temples?"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Thanks for the reply brother and good to hear its still my soul's and my choice. I'm really attached to this world as much as it pisses me off sometimes lol so would not want to be over on the other side long. That and with whats eventually going to…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"No problems at all, Justin...please ask away, as I'm only too happy to answer...And please avoid the scare mongers, who speak like religious zealots wagging fingers and have no idea about a person's given life plan, LQ, or ray structures...
A death…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Is Noah’s Ark Really Being Found in Turkey?
"I always enjoy reading the Sumerian equivalent tales, to the bible account, which go into far more detail.....
I will state that there really was a global flood, which marked the end of Younger Dryas and several cultures, not in contact with each…"
6 hours ago
Roberto Durante left a comment on Comment Wall
"A remake of Electra Woman and Dyna Girl 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwHUTIU8BW8"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well, the form is constantly rejuvinating to match it's aetheric template...when you pass the age of currently expressed maximum lifespans, say over 120 years, max, even teeth can be regrown...Much like the way sharks do this..

And of course,…"
7 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"I imagine your physical form changes over all that time, even to look like a different person"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Drekx Omega's discussion Reincarnation was Censored from The Bible by the Roman Empire
"Hey Drekx sorry to keep bombarding you with questions about this topic, but I was reading from this right here about if the more horrific the death the longer it takes to come back. I hope this is not true because if something were to happen to me I…"
8 hours ago
More…