Giving up :(

I just can't understand other people anymore who just keeps on rejecting me and my assistance for them to be able to "awaken" to their own true self which is Love.I have been connected with Brothers and sisters of the Light/Star Family in facebook and i thought i was just the happiest person alive being able to be one of those in helping spread the Light.I was also connected with unawakened ones as well,family,relatives,friends,acquaintances,strangers.My posts and links and the way i interact with people there in my so Loving way just made some people shut me off their profile,others blocked me,some posted comments on their walls to ridicule me.I tried to accept everything as i can as learning processes and strength for Spirit.But maybe i did overwork too much and so now,i am already giving up on "unawakened" people..i just don't have the Strength anymore..i tried to work on myself by always staying positive and thru prayer and meditation.But,maybe i am just not what it takes to be working for the Light anymore.Too much Love really can "kill" and i have a weak heart ailment because of this.I just can't take it anymore...my perseverance is going weak.I am an Empath and maybe too much emotions and negativity overwhelmed me.I maybe still need to work more on myself before facing the world again.It just is so hard to always stay grounded with them and go with the flow..i tried "being" my True self at the same time.And i guess it still isn't enough..i guess i am not just One of the lucky ones to be able to survive.I need enlightenment and healing..this "Mission" is just so hard and thorny here for me on planet Earth.Love,Peace and Light..Star Family..my heart is breaking so much for Mother Earth and the people who rejects our assistance.I wish you all success in your Loving Mission of Peace and Light.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will really love to learn from this link..thank you so much,Light One for sharing.Love to you,Shelly.
  • In deep gratitude for very warm and enlightening words,Mooonflower.I will work on myself more and master "Self".Love,Peace and Light to you.~Namaste~
  • Thank you so much,Comdr Lightspeed for posting this for me to be able to improve every negativity that i need to still heal within myself and protecting myself more from all kinds of energies surrounding me.I will look up on this to be able to learn more.~Namaste~ More Love,Light,Peace and Power to Star Family.I find such Wisdom and Healing energies here with Star Family where i feel safe and "being" just myself.
  • Wasser,I guess i may have been too hard on myself and others..i may don't have the right to say if that they are unawakened or not but i can "feel" as ONE with others.I can "hear" every negativity they are throwing on me and my heart aches and the negative vibes are too heavy for me.So,how can you also say such  a thing about "Love" if you cannot even "emphatize" with the way i feel and make sound judgements on me right away ..you don't even "know" how much pain i have been through with Life and people.I'm sorry but i can sense some negativity in your words as compared to the rest of Light brothers and Light sisters replies for me here and it doesn't just seem to resonate with me,i can sense the heaviness with your words in my Heart chakra right away and i "hear" it, and all i need right now are Healing vibes and encouraging words from Star family.Thank you anyway for your advice.Peace.
  • Karen, give up, give up on all those people, it is not up to you if they awaken or not, it is up to them, you did the best you could, don't be hard on yourself. And in what way do I mean 'give up',,, in a way that you let go, don't take the responsibility of others, they need to learn themselves. And my heart for our Mother Earth is breaking too... but if somebody needs information and your help he/she will come to you... you don't need to go to them. My advice, don't get too attached, because it will be even harder for an Empath such as yourself... attachment leads to suffering eventually.

Someone once said... all is as it should be :)

Be at peace dear sister, you have my blessing

Namaste

• Thank you so much,Petar will be in resonating Love with your Enlightening words of Wisdom.Just let Go and let them learn on their own.That is exactly what i need to learn more on.."being" and let all be.I guess i need to always detach as soon as i feel other's negativity on me or theirselves.And just be in resonance with the positive vibes.Love,Peace and Light to you,Petar.~Namaste~
      • It may sound egoistic, but remember, the most important person is YOU. What I mean is love yourself, and you will attract and recieve more love and understanding. And remember that how people react to you is THEIR problem they need to solve themselves, so don't take it personally and be yourself, you will see how easier everything will be, how easy it will be to just BE there for the people who will at some point need your guidence and seek you out :)

Namaste

• I am so much feeling all healing for myself right now..thank you,Petar..i will keep these Enlightening Words of Wisdom in mind.Much Love and Light,Light One ~Namaste~
  • Dear Soul You have my understanding and support we need great patience.Step back from those you have intended to support and receive the support of our loving guides and teachers until you feel recovery being advanced within your own soul and then allow a loving renewal in your heart to gently arise.With Love Fiona
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
6 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
7 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
7 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
7 hours ago
More…