Hey guys, I've thought about this and wanted to share my opinion. I'm learning from everyone and coming to develop my own ideas, wisdom and insights. I see people all the time giving advice about how fear is bad and needs to be cleared immediately. I've come to a different understanding and by no means am I trying to "spread fear" but if you choose to see it that way rather than read my message, it's cool bro. I understand. Nothing can cause you harm you under the conformity love and light apparently.

I see lots of people telling others who are experiencing turmoil of emotions and fear about the future that these feelings are bad and that they need to realign with "love and light" immediately if they wish to ascend or something along those lines. They tend to say something like "clear your negative emotions" which I've come to see as a bit of a contradiction because experiencing these powerful emotions is the act of clearing them, allowing them to flow through you and then find calm once they've escaped from your system.

You can't simply snap your finger and then bam, they're gone. If you've never experienced traumatic emotions or adversity I'd really like you to consider what you're telling people first and if you really have the experience to give advice, because sometimes although we mean well we can actually do the person more harm as they feel like no one understands them, because of the wrong angle of the advice given. I'm not saying you can't help them, but think it through before you say anything.

These emotions need to be experienced as a means to vent them out. If they're not allowed to go through they build up inside and become destructive to the person hoarding them, because they don't dissapear and they'll come to the surface continually until they're let loose. I think better advice for the person feeling them would be to run outside and scream at the world until they feel better. Then they can find inner calm after the emotions have left and wonder what it was all about to begin with.

These negative emotions are treated as though they are a disease to a lot of spiritual people, but it's simply who we are in this reality. Think of the yin yang. We're not 5D yet so we don't have the luxury of being able to not experience these, so expecting people not to in a 3D reality is rather silly, don't you think? They're pretty far out expectations if you ask me ;)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes..ok... these looks just verbal semantics to me...
    yes..the "Fear" to not get hit by a train, makes u to avoid placing yourself in front of it, when it passes through... so in this sense, yes... it helps u protect yourself...
    ... but this is not the kind of "fear", that someone must face and fight....

...the way i see it, u cannot have a "neutral" emotion....
    an emotion can be either on the positive side, either on the negative... a neutral position, is a position with no emotions at all...

..i agree though that some things (not all) can be good and bad at the same time (depends on the point of view)...but this has nothing to do with what state we choose to dwell in....
    ..personally i embrace the positive and overcome and avoid the negative... i overcome it, by not dwelling in it, and not by embracing it as something natural for someone to have...
  • Identified with this post and the first Reply by Merryn
  • ..ok..now its more clear how u see it...
    ...for me compassion comes from my love for someone.... for emotional hurt, no need to worry...we cannot hurt someone emotionally...only physically, or psychically... and as long as someone is acting from his heard, he will not want to hurt someone in any way...
    yes...the "fear" to not get hit by a car is not something bad... in fact i would call it carefulness or protection, or taking care of one's self...and not fear...

...what i mean by "fear", i mean the fear lets say to stay in an isolated house all night in a room with no lights on..., or the fear of someone to be in high crowded places... or to "afraid the planes that passing over your house" ;)... such kind of fears... these i see as obstacles that someone needs to face and overcome... but not accept them as something natural...
    ...if someone didnt have them in the first place...it would be much better for him...than to need to act for to overcome them... i dont see them as motivations so that we can act... but as unnecessary trouble...
  • Personally, when I get troubled, if it lasts long enough, I eventually think, "Something goodish must come from this." A bad experience teaches a valuable experience. It might take seconds or years to realize the full consequences of something "bad" that you did. So, everything bad yields good. Also, it's a bit dependent on perspective. I've heard (don't quote me on this) that Koreans eat dogs. Now, to an American, that's horrible! It's man's best friend! But to the Koreans, it's acceptable. They see no problem eating dogs.
    It's all about perspective, it seems.
  • Yep, physical release sounds good for you, you're onto it...
  • I like this post.
    • Katt...well said... generally.... but i see it from a somewhat different point of view..
      yes...i agree that one must face fear, and overcome it... but i dont see it necessary that one needs to embrace it and accept it as something natural on ones self... i see it as a problem that needs to be surpassed so that someone can advance on his path...

.."negative emotions" can be overcome by not feeding them.. not dwelling on them... by staying always, at your heart... and not in your mind.... cause negative emotions come from the mind...
      ..what exactly u mean by "embracing, accepting them as natural parts of your being, and then putting them in service of your higher self."???

...how is it possible to put in use for your own good (or for anyone else) a negative emotion???
    • Far out Katt, how did you get to be so wise? And eloquent? Stunning : )
  • Hmmm, yes and and no. I have been talking to someone about this just today. Yes, emotions have to be felt and experienced in order to allow them to pass. But if the person keeps focusing on fearful thoughts, fear will continue to be generated, so just feeling and experiencing the emotions will not solve the problem. So, I guess what I'm saying is that it's the fearful THOUGHTS that are the problem. The fearful emotions are just the energetic consequence.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 752

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post FEDERAL RESERVE HOROSCOPE ASTROLOGY ALERT: transit of Neptune Conjunction Midheaven (AND Conjunction with Star of Scheat) indicates major challenges for Federal Reserve and their reputation.
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
18 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Jeshua: To Be Reborn; Channel: Jahn J Kassl .
yesterday
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Numerological and Esoteric Meaning of the Name Drekx Omega
"Ah, this must be the first time that Billy Meier has received a visit from Kataalon, who is a Plejare...And it's also interesting that he prefers to call Meier; "Billy," rather than the birth and esoteric name of "Eduard," which means; "keeper of…"
yesterday
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ah, this must be the first time that Billy Meier has received a visit from Kataalon, who is a Plejare...And it's also interesting that he prefers to call Meier; "Billy," rather than the birth and esoteric name of "Eduard," which means; "keeper of…"
yesterday
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I try my best to educate members on this site...to bring illumination and LIGHT...Sometimes there are many distractions for members...All we can do is expose these and elucidate the facts....

Time for another musical interlude, before we reach…"
yesterday
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
yesterday
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 27
Comments: 0