Yes,

Fellow ACC members, brothers and sisters of the Golden Age,

this weekend turned GNARLY ugly sad car wreck feelings

my wife finally broke down and told me that all the OFF THE WALL  stuff I am into...

books on Arcturians, Syrians, Pleiadians and Jesus,

Archangel Michael, cosmic Websites with Angels, scattered addresses on my desk, one of which is Bill Brockbader's Jail address so I can write to him, video tapes on Alex Jones 

scandalous reports,

and my constant leaking from my mind,

dribbling statements about how the IRS is going to be gone soon or that the Federal Reserve is going down, vanishing along with humanity's need for money. 

oh oh oh,and

and the out of your fucking mind statements about Bush and Blair tried for being War Criminals and going to jail soon...the seminars I sign up for that are SPIRITUAL  Woo woo...she thinks David Wilcock looks like a lunatic...my hero..she calls a lunatic...

.So I have been HEART/slammed like a force against a steel wall,

the force of an enraged VENUS, a terrified female/wife/mother/mate.

She says our 12 year old daughter is also scared and they are both watching me get farther and farther away from them, a vast divide opening wider and wider...

HER SUFFERING, FEAR, ATTACHMENT, CONFUSION AND BEING MOSTLY LOST in a sea of worry of LACK, that if she loses her husband, the bread winner, she loses her security. Her love for me suddenly sits second fiddle to her overwhelming state of terror, as she watches me change before her.

How many others are going through the same sudden family meltdown?

I was told by my spiritual mentor from Santa Fe. not to count on anything like an EVENT  to suddenly happen that would likely let her finally see that I am telling the truth,

no, I was told, EVERYTHING IS AS IT SHOULD BE...... that who am I to Question GOD and his timing?

Does GOD wear a wristwatch? This is GOD"S BUSINESS, not mine, so focus on my own light.

She also said for me to take a FAST from the internet,

and devote myself entirely to the spirit of my 12 yr old daughter, who is torn and confused and also terrified, not so much of what I am alluding to in the skies above us,

but terrified of a break up of her parents.

I am advised to write on paper, letters to the souls of my two girls, and explain what I am becoming,

and how they will soon find peace and bounty, etc etc...whatever I want to say..

....then I am to  ask Jesus to take the messages to their souls when I burn the paper I write the letters on..

burn them,and know that their suffering souls at least got the message I wanted to tell them.

I am advised to DISENTANGLE MYSELF from the Dark, to pay attention only to the light,

and to shine as bright as I can,

and not to become distracted...either by the internet or the suffering of the soul of my wife,

for I am not to water her garden, but to stay on my side of the garden fence.

Tend your own garden, as each soul tends to their side of the road and theirs only.

Her soul never gave me permission to try and change her, or awaken her. 

But in my egoistic, paternal and loving manner, I want her suffering to end NOW,( I also do not want to move out of my home!)

so I pray for an EVENT NOW, please GOD...if she changes Grrrrrrreat! If she looks up and sees a light display of 100 flying saucers over Manhattan, and says...those silly weather balloons again...then I know its time to split.

Dear GOD, I can feel the pressure building up, its causing the water to vibrate around me as

I tred water in this churning Matrix and getting all GNARLY. Its like a the biggest BOMB ever is just about to blow now, like any day, any hour, any minute. Take a deep breathe I know..

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Infinite Blessings BroStar...I have had my son taken away from me for 2 years and still have not been heard in court due to my beliefs as well.  My mother, an ex-child "protective" services agent, could not stand me teaching my son not to trust the government, allopathic doctors and their vaccines, banks, police, and not to believe what he hears on tv and the radio.  I had a kundalini awakening and she threw me in a mental hospital, took my child away, denied any contact, gave my animals away while I was locked up in the hospital, and filed a restraining order on me insinuating that she feared I would kidnap my child.  The worst part is my parents are completely broken emotionally and verbally, mentally, emotionally abusive.  They were my worst abusers and I can not protect my child from them. They are trying to destroy the deep bond we have so they can genotype and "reprogram" him to be a good little obedient consumer-slave instead of the crystal child he is.  He is suffering greatly and I completely disapprove of almost every way he is being handled and I am completely powerless to stop any of it due to the corrupt business of mining our children for federal money from the state through the pedophilic babysnatching ring known as CPS.  Be grateful you still get to see your daughter.  

Yes we must not only carry our Lights we must shine them Brightly now.  I, too, am expectantly waiting an entire series of Magickal Miracles that the great Shift of the Ages is bringing.  It is a time for Spiritual Warriors so we must arise to the occasion.  Espavo...Lisa <3<3<3

• O you beautiful gentle face. Its taken me nearly 3 days to comment here, I just feel incredibly sad for you, almost tears here. Im still trying out my meditation skills, so I hope when I think of you and your little one, some added light is sent to your little one, so that he is always connected with you.

I see you are coping, but its still not right. Lots of love to you, lots lots lots lots lots lots lots and more lots of love to you. Nearly had this ordeal, but it passed, so did my mom, I could not imagine what it was like for you. Thank the greater energies you are still with us. Mwah

• All my support Funkyvanky, you are a very strong Light Warrior. I send you my Love from the Heart,

MONO'DOBE

A NI O'HEVED O'DRACH

• Immense Gratitude for your Blessing SiStar GodDess Miriam!!!...I AM sending You & all my Family of Light Blessings of Peace, Love, Abundance, & Joy...sprinkled with Magick & Beauty...with a wafting of Truth& Justice...and a kiss of Grace & Compassion...all snuggled comfily in the womb of All Creation...where fear and his childre, Sorrow & Suffering, only exist as a distant memory...soon to be forgotten...here in Heaven on Mother Earth...where We Are All as ONE simply drunk on GodDess & Gratitude...and everything else MotherFather Creator GoDess have in store for all their Children...whom they so do Love to Surprise...<3<3<3

• It feels great in that womb of Creation!!! I've also choosen the Path of Love, I decreed all my experiences to come from neutral and positive situations, I've already finnished with the pain and sorrow circuit, FOREVER.

Much Love for you in a Fuchsia and Gold Living Ray, Lovely girl.

• That Fuschia & Gold Ray is the one I work with mostly!!!...So glad to hear You are through the Eye of the Needle SiStar GodDess Miriam!!!...Wooo Hooooooo!!!...Shine On You Brilliant Diamond!!!...Forever and ever more from the Begininglessness to the never-ending end of "time"...Espavo SiStar...<3<3<3

• The Fuchsia and Gold Ray has opened its way to my heart by its own, no body has ever told me about it, but now is really taking the power. It must be the Goddess Energy that has come back as you say.

Muchos, muchos besos

• Same for me SiStar GodDess Miriam...It just "came to me" one day 7 years ago and has never left..long before Iever "read" about it on some website or other I was working Intimately with the Violet Flame, the Golden-Fuschia ray which I referred to as the "Golden Rainbow Hologram of Unity Consciousness"...It is my own personal ForceField...,3<3<3

• I'm speechless, mouth agape, feeling a slow burn inside...what a test of our strength these trials of DUALITY are.
      My heart opens wide for you funkyvunky...what a name....
      If it were me, I would turn my sorrows into a novel and share this horrible tale with the world.
      At least you KNOW you will soon be able to get him back soon and if you were still asleep you would not know that.
      Ahhh the stories that must be out there just like yours where we LUNATICS are treated like lepers of old.
      GWP
      • We are legion I believe my brother...at least we both have our children still alive unlike many parents all over the world...I agree about the book...it is tentatively called "Lisa & Damon's Odyssey"...lol...interestingly, I wrote the first book of the trilogy of my memoirs while my kundalini was fired up-in 9 days...it is called "Trancendance:  Dawn"...I believe our stories will help the asleep whose soul's chose to awaken in healing...funkyvunky is a nickname...lol...my name is Lisa Vunk and funky was a way of describing me before I was accused of being crazy...alas you are right...I do know he is coming home soon...I also believe our souls signed up for these trials in order to clear the karma for the ancestral lineages of those whose hearts and spirits are not as strong...I, too, tried to bring my mother along as you did your wife...their fear wants them to eradicate us because they are not strong enough(or at least they think they are not strong enough) to handle the truth and must erase anything that can not be controlled or threatens their boundaries and foundations of their belief systems...What will happen we shall have to see...but try to sending your wife Love energetically and see what happens...sometimes it is all that is needed for a shift to occur...so far in my mother's case it has only made her try to destroy me more...Anyway...it is Wonderful to have this forum to share our struggles with other conscious Family of Light members!!!...Shine On KnightStar!!!...<3<3<3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And there were more lunar landing sites, of course, each with evidence, which is still there...No wind and rain, on the moon, of course.....And the GFL will not be landing nearby, to spoil those footprints...As for China, they are unable to land,…"
1 hour ago
"Eagle descent stage, on the lunar surface...Apollo 11....
Anyone with a good telescope, can confirm the sea of tranquility location, plus Apollo mission evidence of landing..

https://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Apollo-11-..."
1 hour ago
"Landing EVIDENCE taken by Earth telescopes can prove the Apollo missions were real....Sorry to burst the bubble.....The space race was real and actually happened..
And why China "landed" on the back end, so you couldn't see their lie..

Photo below…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
"I doubt nasa landed men on the moon-The bright side of the moon is 160 degrees, the tech of the day would have required a very bulky ac unit like a window ac along with the air supply canisters-their German made cameras supposedly used to take…"
3 hours ago
"The GFL can confirm, unequivocally, that the PRC never landed a craft on the far side of the moon, in 2018.....Their claims of this achievement were backed up by NASA, but did not actually happen (Never A Straight Answer)....Great supporting…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Lake Baikal UFO and ET sightings. https://youtu.be/1SqAYSK_0hE?si=WcWa0xTjBaQFc2kV"
8 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 22
Comments: 0