6 Oc, 3 Tzotz, 8 Manik

Dratzo! Much has been happening on your world. Many minor issues are delaying temporarily the distribution of your prosperity funds and the much-awaited broadcasts. These delays are the last in a long line of impediments that have dictated the pace of change for your world. They determined that what could have been easy and rapid finally ran up against the time limit set by Heaven. What is important to remember is that the coming events are inevitable. The precious-metal depositories are set up across the globe and the primary components of the new financial system are in place. The final push we mentioned recently has turned into a major secret conflict between the dark cabal and its staunchest adherents, and a determined group of armed forces that is removing these obstructive beings so that the changes can happen smoothly. This struggle has reached a point where we are now ready to intervene and end the cabal’s last-ditch stand. Our Agarthan cousins have begun to assist the pro-reformation forces to ensure absolutely that there will be no sudden turn of events in the dark’s favor. We say to them, On to victory!

Our forces continue to adhere strictly to the guidelines issued to us by Heaven, but we also look forward to the time when we can do more than merely assist our Earth allies in putting together a new reality. This is no simple assignment. You are tasking yourselves with completely reforming a world that has existed for millennia, which means, in effect, that you need to bring about a huge series of changes largely unheard of in the present reality. However, this amount of change is something that our Agarthan cousins are prepared for, as they fully expected that the dark would not be allowed to complete its illegal machinations for preventing your return to full consciousness. Heaven had a divine timetable which proclaimed that the time for the return of the Light was upon you, and that it was to be sparked off by a massive first contact with the Galactic Federation. The present goings-on are simply part of the run-up to disclosure. Amazing things will be associated with disclosure and we look forward to participating in these events with you.

The road to disclosure has had many strange turns. Recently, several major governments agreed to be on board with disclosure and then abruptly withdraw from that agreement. This taught us that only the caretaker governments could ensure disclosure. Therefore, over the past few months we started to increase our assistance both to our Earth allies and to those willing to actively pursue the use of coercion to drive the dark cabal from its underground bases, and this was successful. Further, our defense forces have discombobulated the ‘advanced’ technologies which are sequestered at these bases with the intention of denying the dark ones any possibility of last-minute mischief, which they still persist in plotting. The leadership of the dark needs to accept that its time in the catbird seat is at an end and that the moment has arrived for all the dark ones to face the music and formally surrender to the various forces that are waiting to create the new temporary governments. These are the legal instruments to produce disclosure.

The final steps in this last act of mass defiance by the dark are now underway. As their alternative courses of action shrink by the minute, the time comes for their leadership to bow to the inevitable. Surrender can prevent a lot of unnecessary pain and sorrow for their families and especially for them. You are standing on the very brink of a golden age for humanity, and your return to full consciousness completes the prophecies decreed by the Light at the fall of Atlantis. This time is meant to be one of great joy, and the dark is prolonging the time of chaos unnecessarily. Heaven is now advising us that we are to intervene in ways that we were formerly disinclined to, and have assisted those who ‘cleaned out’ a number of major dark underground bases. We have also disrupted or destroyed several devices used by the dark as part of its complex operations to prevent your rise to full consciousness. The time for our arrival on your shores is close at hand!

Blessings! We are your Ascended Masters! We come today to give you a better understanding of what is happening around you. Right now, moves are being completed in a number of nations to bring about the fall of several tyrannical regimes. Also, our associates are wrapping up a series of discussions about the new procedures to be explained to those banks intending to operate internationally. Most importantly, the current wall between domestic and international banking operations in America is finally to be breached. Hence it is vital that the new transparent modes of operation be known to both large and small banking institutions. Further, a series of new international monitoring agencies are to be very rigorous in their scrutiny of all daily banking practices. It is essential for these new agencies to regulate global banking operations both thoroughly and effectively.

The most important aspect is of course the new currencies and the changes of governance. These areas still have a few problems. We continue to pave the way for the first few announcements by the new temporary governments, and all new monies for each nation have been transferred to local distributions centers. Officials from the banks being serviced by these centers have been trained to exchange the new money and are conversant with the new procedures that their bank tellers are to follow. Specific new rules will be imparted to each group of bank officials, and the funds long blocked by the old regimes will be released after the requisite papers are formally agreed to by those initially receiving the funds. Then, a grand distribution of monies from St. Germaine’s World Trust will begin.

The distribution of these funds is tied to the many governmental reform groups taking temporary control of a number of major governments. An international tribunal has formally given our forces authority to make arrests and take down these governments. Several military units and legal groups within these same nations are assisting us to complete these arrests. So far, thousands of the dark cabal’s personnel have been taken into custody and held at special secure facilities located near the edges of Inner Earth. Our intent is to finish this operation very shortly and to be able to install new governance, and then start the first series of announcements. We dearly desire to begin a more personal approach to you and be able to make our broadcasts together with the Galactic Federation of Light. It will be a most joyous time. Namaste!

Today, we talked about the many operations that will open a path to freedom for you and your world. These procedures need to be accomplished before disclosure rolls out, and are signs of your rapidly approaching new reality. It is this new reality which will allow you to complete your transformation to full consciousness. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• St. Germaine did create NESARA. It was to be announced by 9-11-2001 as only ONE example as to why the delay. The gov'ts which are run by the dark cabal as well as religions, Supreme court justices throughout the world and the media control the planet for now. the GFL has been ACTIVELY with the EARTH ALLIES bringing 13000 years to the ASCENSION we are close to. As we see it in linear time it seems like forever. WE MUST HAVE PATIENCE knowing since Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked is when the ACTION started with UFO"S and abductions and gov't leaders traded technologies with The ANCHARA ALLIANCE and let them experiment with humans, who have since 1995 signed a treaty with the GFL. The year 2000 another war escalated within our solar system having to do with NASA and PLUTONIUM which has also been stopped recently. With all the work that our ANONYMOUS groups are doing surely the rest of us that seem so impatient can develop some understanding just by going within and trusting INTUITION. There is so much happening every day until we have formal announcements on DISCLOSURE we could exercise FAITH with PATIENCE. First will be announcement of TEMPORARY gov'ts, then NESARA quickly delivers to end the planet's misery, then distribution of correct knowledge and technologies we have only dreamed about will be brought forth. The last part is removing ALL the GLITCHES so things will go smoothly without any interruptions. For me I think our EARTH ALLIES with the aid of all the members of the GFL are doing a superior job. I can hardly wait myself to just meet some of them and THANK them for the greatest event in 13000 yrs. about to happen. I love researching and finding out things. One good source is EXOPOLITICS- ALFRED WEBRE, Patricia Cori, Delores Cannon, the list goes on and on. I said this because so much is misleading and we don't know where to look. Bevely
  • Thanks for the post, tiago 281. With all of Sheldan Nidle's education on worldly and other worldly knowledge I thoroughly enjoy his messages. NESARA is an interesting study and how it fits in with our Constitution. Sheldan does have many dvd's which reveal many answers to so many questions people ask over and over. There is no shortcut to researching sincere questions. The truthful answers are there if one develops the patience and focus. Thank you again. Bevely
  • I do not know what to believe any more.

I heard and red many different prospects and "truth" of what will happen on this planet we call home.

Some body said to not expect any help from aliens because they can not interfere with what will happen here on earth but, we have to help our selves growing or lifting our energy to higher level.

In the mean time, the government around the world have prepared city like place under the ground  to save them from WHAT?

Many people are  saying to collect food and water because we will need it. Some are suggesting to stay calm when the "changes" will come. I find all this negativity a little frustrating.

Personally, I do not know what to do think no more. Some time I wish I never try to find out what is the truth. It is so confusing and a little depressing. Oh yes, some body is saying  "you have to look inside your heart." My heart is to trusting  and I get hurt easy. That is my problem.

Sorry to be so blunt, I do not want to offend anybody but, I need to say what I am feeling at this moment.

• Selamat Ja! Yes... and a huge thank you and great love to all.
  • So why are we still getting hammered with Chemtrails? Thank you!
  • Thank you for sharing this
  • imo theres people that deserve a ban instead of Marique, like MAC, uh but whatever, if you guys don't like someones comments just dont read any comment of that person ;)
  • Glad I am not alone in my impatience.  Sometimes I feel guilty about my sometimes lack of faith in the whole prosperity thing.  Guess it is because I have been so financially struggling for so long and it is hard to see the end of the tunnel..Hopefully we will see it soon.  Not that I aspire to be wealthy or anything but it would be very nice not to have to struggle just to afford food to eat without having to go without some other necessity to get it, lol.  When I lived in Maine it cost about 5 hundred a month just to afford the fuel oil to heat my house and it was always the "heat versus eat" thing quite often...That was why I moved to Florida to get away from having to buy oil to put in my furnace.  Now here in Florida it is the same issue only it is "air conditioning or eat" so I get pounded with sky high power bills instead because it is just too dam hot mostly all year to not have AC...It is hot and sticky like a humid oven.....see all I do is bitch haha...Sorry.
  • Haha Mastiel...I am banned?  I don't think so, lol.  Ben is used to my questioning ways and tolerates me, tee hee.. 

It makes sense what you said about the timelines thing.  That is why I get confused sometimes, there is so much to this ascention stuff and I get lost in the quagmire of it all occasionally.  I do have faith that what is meant to happen will happen and that it will be untimately better though, so I guess I will have to concentrate on that. 

I just have my moments when the true skeptic in me taps me on my own shoulder and says "are we sure about this????"  Guess I just have to have faith that my higher self knows what is up and the outcome and that is why I am here in 3D at this time in this timeline.  I look eagerly forward to many new and wonderful change.  It is just when a post talks about money and that "pot of gold" called prosperity I get a feeling like it is not true.  I will spend time now just trying and concentrating on a beautiful fulfilling new future for all and put my doubting Thomas mode away for awhile me.  It just slips out sometimes when I am not looking, haha and I have to shove it back in the closet of my mind before it gets out of hand.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
19 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
41 minutes ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source   Joy is working out of your being.You have found a harmonious state and are filled with this tingling energy. You have released yourself from your fears and blockages, your energy circulates unhindered through your being, you are relaxed,…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post WASHINGTON D.C. NEW MOON ASTROLOGY ALERT ... May 7, 2024 ... National town halls and gatherings to increase for May 2024, and the focus may be politics and/or religion. Violence is a real possibility.
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"as for johnantifajancar-who cares what he says-but he shouldn't have said that about your daughter, Drexk"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Canadians better move, change their names, and get plastic surgery"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source    Dear Ones,Maybe you recently jumped between dimensions and frequencies or traveled to places you never before explored, or perhaps not.You and your cohorts opened the Universal gate the past few days, allowing you to jump when or if you…
2 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…