Farewell Time to Leave Here

PLEASE NOTE:  
Someone requested that I leave some of the content as reference  instead of deleting -

SEE YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Wish everyone well here, including those who have differing opinions to me

It has been a wonderful sojourn I have had among the people here and it seems as if there are as many approaches to the Space People as there are species and i am confident that there are many Benevolent Space entities here in various stages of the awakening process.

I had decided my time was up here about a week ago and it's time to go; it's a little like leaving the body really, when you have to lay down the body you can't say no, but you must vacate it.

This is me below in this life and i have been fortunate enough to meet one of the great Godmen in person and play music for him.  

8110260876?profile=original

And this is me when I was the devotional  musician Govinda Marar when I was fortunate to have met the Sage musician Thyagaraja formerly the Sage Vyasa in the South of India and at that time I was also blessed being able to sing for him.  I died in 1843 in India.

220px-Shadkala_Govinda_Marar.jpg
I will in parting clarify the role of the Ashtar Command.  

The Ashtar Command has come here to raise the vibrations of humanity and support man in his quest for Spiritual Liberation and has throughout time during history taken on the responsibility of   protecting and guiding mankind as an intergalactic support network to prevent interference by those that do not have the Spiritual well being of mankind as its goal..

It has been the communications center which enables those who have traveled further down the path of God Consciousness, to communicate with mankind through their thoughts in the waking state, sleeping state and other various states of consciousness and subconscious.   

It has been the reason that planet earth has not destroyed itself on numerous occasions and the Ashtar Command has a commitment to safe guard the children of Light throughout the days to come.  

Peace... may all Beings be happy 

May the Blessings of Christ be upon you

Lokaa Samastaa Sukhino Bhavantu

I will see you on board... i will look very different

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• anthony,

Merry Christmas....Please be well and know that all is OK.....

• i can feel that your serious and i respect your decision to go. i can't wait to see you down the road again and when I do if you wouldn't mind re-introducing yourself that would be great. lol. :)  Would it be terrible of me to ask for your email?

• Still you do not answer!

Why are you leaving? Did your computer brake down? Has you promised someone that you will not post here again? Are the ETs going to take you somewhere? Ascending? ...

At least if you come here saying good bye, tell us why you have to leave.

Tell us about your dream.

Anything about the coming 2012????

•  Is this having to do with the pope?

The people will find out some truths about him soon He has blood of saints upon his garments and the people will be moved to anger against him and he will hide and deny who he is I saw this in a dream with my angel standing beside me.

Well Anthony I wish you the best in all endeavors I can't wait until my part comes up so I too can skeedadle good night sweet prince parting is such sweet sorrow I appreciate your intellectual contributions and want only wonderful things for you and yours.

• I wonder why some people need to create such drama around their decision to leave ACC. Thats just plain & simple ego stuff.  If your gonna leave, than please leave, but,  "go quietly in the night".  We really don't need anymore drama here on ACC.

Peace & Blessings...........Starman

• Yeah. Too much drama here. And the funny thing is that he does not explain why.

Maybe he is better than us... :)

• well why dont you take another look at YOUR comment, you say there needs to be less drama, great then why dont YOU refrain from adding to the drama, 

for 1 you are telling this person how to act and intereact with their friends, judgement

2 how do you know what is and is not needed by the people here.

3 by responding to this with the way your comment is written it is YOU adding to the drama by shoving your opinion down his throat about the way he wishes to go about his actions.

personally I wonder why people like you who wish people to leave quietly would make big noise about someone leaving

AND to top this all off there is absolutely no drama is his leaving statment here, he said he enjoyed it herre but feels its time to go. if this is what you consider drama i wounder how emotionless your life is

• It is the plan that creator has set forth, so be it.

Love and light

• So long brother. Good journey.

• This is ridiculous!

There are some people like you that say the same before leaving this forum. And they do not clarify why?

My question is WHY?

Are you going to commit suicide?

How are you going to die?

Who told you so?

Are you mentally stable?

Do you know something that the rest of us ignore (I do not see you explaining anything)?

" i saw it last night"... What did you see? If you saw something (in a dream) and because of that you are going to commit suicide I believe you need more help than I thought.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
4 minutes ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
48 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
53 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
56 minutes ago
"The seed planet is of great importance and of course I can quote here from esoteric literature, pertaining to multiple references to Sirius, such as The Secret Doctrine and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire:

"The consciousness of the cosmic mental plane is…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"One question Drekx, for you or your contacts. Now I don't believe we have any stargate like the Sirian aktaiwa stargate in our solar system, but will rituals performed on Terra after she ascends to 5D have an amplified impact in our galaxy, being as…"
1 hour ago
"Thanks for the updates Drekx. And superb work Movella, well done! 👌"
1 hour ago
More…