FACTS for Obama supporters

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

List of impressive Obama accomplishments:

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he ever was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in, a legal impossibility.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there were no ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law, screwing individuals holding bonds and preferred stock, to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to by-pass Congressional constitutional authority and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space, by defunding NASA and converting its primary mission to making Muslims feel pride.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company (Boeing) in which State they are allowed to locate a factory.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to handle functions of officials requiring Senate advice and consent of appointment.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date & counting.
First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to not know how to properly pronounce Navy ‘corpsman’.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’ and to bow to foreign rulers.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to say that America was not a Christian nation.
First President to have 22 taxpayer funded personal servants just for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
So how is this hope and change working out for ya? Don’t you feel better now?

Posted by John MacHaffie

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/02/list-of-impressive-of-obama.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MR ED, May I ask you where you get this load of crap from? I mean seriously, do you know that if Obama were to be arrested, it would be all over the news right now, and no one could stand not talking about it.

I mean really MR ED, where do you come up with this crap? Facebook would be talking about.

I mean Obama didn't do a real good job while being office, but still where do you come up with this crap 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• so what is everyone doing about this? 

• really? is that supposed to "shame" me?

•  Mr. Ed, keep living in fear, if that is what you wish. Keep on blaming, if that makes you feel better. But at least have the balls to own it. You know what I am talking about.

You said " If you or anybody else don't like what is posted above (which is not my work) just prove it wrong, because you can not".So you stand behind this 100%...gee, it's funny that you would be so bothered by Obama allegedly saying that "America was not a christian nation"...Look, any fucking idiot with a internet connection could find "absolute proof" for everything on that list to be true. And any other fucking idiot with an internet connection can find "absolute proof" that what is on that list is pure fiction, and come up with the most amazing list of Obama's accomplishments. So where is the truth?  You think you know the truth. Well, good for you. But with all due respect, please don't try to impose your version of the truth on other people. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, let's make that clear. Nobody tells you what you should believe in. So please do the same for the rest of the world, and put a sock in it.

• It is true that Bounty Hunter did his time in Jail, and was there for a reason, and had come out on the other side of things, something maybe you should start to think about 

he isn't putting out false channelings on the internet that is for sure 

Bless the Nite,

April 

• MR ED, I hate to break the news to you on here. However, you don't get thrown into Federal Prison for growing your own pot, because if that were to be the case. My ex boyfriend's daddy has a lot to worry about then, for the near future of becoming next in line to, be in the seat you were in 

In order to get into Federal Prison, you had to of been steeling money, or dealing with money that wasn't of your own, in the first place. You can't go to Federal Prison though for growing Pot, you had to of been making a lot of money then from that Pot you were growing if that is the case here

The fact though that you are putting out false channelings of the POOF and Nesara enough.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Come on Andy, just once answer a question as to why the Lutherans aren't talked about on here. :0)

I really want to hear this answer from you personally heehehehehe

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Andy, You still amaze me yet at times. At first you said that Jimmy was a Satanist, and now you say he is a Catholic pushing his beliefs onto other people, and next you are going to says what exactly? I mean come on Andy, which is it here?

You have made claims of other people that aren't true, and flat out pointless claims about the Western Nations and Eastern nations, and now you want to sit there and have us believe that you were in contact with Jesus, when in reality you probably weren't 

I mean Jesus is one popular being on Planet Earth here, that everyone wants to see.

Remember when I had asked you Andy, why it is that the Lutherans aren't brought up on this site here? Other religions are brought up on here, and put down in front of people. Religions like Catholic, Jewish, Baptist exct. Not once have I heard you guys talk about the Lutheran religion though 

I want to know why the Lutherans aren't talked about on here like the Catholic's are, and some of the other ones mentioned

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Once upon a time their was a man whom became the evil one and so they put him on a cross and killed him. Sound familiar my family.

• yeah im sorry i am unable to prove the intentions of other people. but that was the point we dont really know if obama is just sick or scared or clueless. on the surface if we pretend the USA has a real democracy then he is a horrible president worse than any other in history, if we pretend(although there isnt much imagination required for this one) that every president has been a puppet since kennedy then we have to assume he is bought and paid for or scared for his life and family.  personally i dont blame obama for any of the stuff he has done because i dont believe the govt is free to run itself, he was trained for life for this job just like all the other presidents in the last 50 years, so is a brainwashed person willing? i guess sort of. its really all speculation and until we have moe ansers we just need to keep bringing out facts that we CAN prove, like when the president regardless of who he is says he will veto something but doesnt we have to ask why , not the personal why of the person though, the actual why, like for NDAA if there never was any itention of vetoing it then it was said to calm the people.  we just dont really know what the hell is going on in regards to our govt and banking globally

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1542

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"😉Number One · Stephane Deschezeaux, Flash & Lights, ℗ Boogie Land Music...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ahDbzatj0Q&list=OLAK5uy_nLIh8o..."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Alternate Earth: Thanks for placing that infowars link to Eva Vlaardingerbroek's speech.....I've seen this lovely lady interviewed numerous times, on such salient topics as the Dutch farmer's protests, WHO pandemic treaty and EU authoritarianism,…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good news story from Redacted here on how the fake news is in panic mode. They know people are waking up and hate that we are thinking critically and doing our own research. https://youtu.be/Q-aRBmEzrf8?si=BXebnwMYvzMTpbwb"
4 hours ago
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"As members know, I'm not a royalist, but I'm something of a monarchist, as Britain becoming a republic, with a hypothetical "President Blair," or "President May," is too awful a prospect to contemplate, such that, hereditary monarch is by far the…"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
5 hours ago
"The Irish don't like this one bit and I can't blame them...But I suppose, from an illegal migrant perspective; the threat of being sent to Rwanda, by the United Kingdom, will become much akin to the old Russian Empire and Soviet Union, sending their…"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
More…