This is more a phylosophic question than an actual objective question,

Why do I like heavy metal?

I know it blocs light to me, but ultimately why does it exists, why do I like it so much? I know it's wrong because what I perceive about it after it passes, but

why I can't enjoy it without this being bad for me?

I suppose it's a cigarrette or alcohol or drugs, it's the same thing, damn.

I guess my real question is can't I make it lightful? Man I'm talking to god here, and answer is yes, all depends on the intention and the collective thought about it. Damn. So for now it's PROHIBITED.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Mastiel. I have always thought of Heavy Metal music not being from Earth, because of the lyrics and the under hand tone it gives off in messages. I think that you could be right about some music not being from Earth. Kind of like there tuning into a different frequency while writing there lyrics, which probably isn't the frequency of Planet Earth.

I like Heavy Metal, and Rock both :0)

Bless the Nite,

April 

• Yeah, I have felt that as well. That a lot of them were and are Starseeds themselves.

That would make sense if they were 

Bless the Nite,

April

• I like heavy metal meself and I don't agree that it is wrong frequency or deprimental to spiritual growing pains.

large number of heavy metal lyrics are mind opening, speaking of harsh truth and sounds still are music although hard and heavy.

I stay away from death metal or speed metal but the music is a welcomed change from meaningless and countless musicians out there that only sing about money, wealth, bentleys or booty. heavy metal is a truth lightning in a world of pretencious zombies only interested in fame and celebrity status.

I listen to all kinds of music but heavy metal is like a meditation to me, it sooths me.

• in responce to Anja~ .........I am not sure what happened to those plants that japanese dude says about them dying, but I have been gardener for over 20 yrs and let me assure you that plants love Bethoven and Mozart as much as Ministry or Craddle of Filth among Duran Duran and Public Enemy.Music is a sound of Heavens...........

• Hey Esseya, I agree with you, whatever works for you in your alone time with the Music turn it up loud and don't let those judge what kind of music gets played or listened to.

Heard of Craddle Filth but never listened to them yet. Duran Duran yes I have liked a few songs of there's.

If the Plants took off, while listening to the music you had mentioned then there is no harm in it

Plants will grow depending on how well you use the supplies that are needed for them, not the kind of music you listen to you

Bless the Nite,

April 

• exactly, April Nite ~!~

but we all have opinions and some are stronger than others.

I like Ad Astras response here : ....afraid of their own emotional depths...."

I am good person, and music does not bring my frequencies down rather on the contrarary it amplifies my emotional depth and willingness to go deeper and all kind of music can do that to a person.

All those scientists shape ppl's opinions , no matter how ridiculus some of them sound.

I do wonder than why my plants always like my music, even fAST and furious ones ? After all plants also are made up of large % of water...........................

• Liking music is a preference of things. See with Heavy Metal there are really good people behind the music there putting out there. Rob Zombie is one of them, he is a really great guy in the 3D. Married to his wife for a really long time. He is one that has found his spiritual side in life, and can put out really good music to get other people awakened to what is going on out there in the world. He also directs movies and has a lot of things in his movies for other people to take a second glance at.

The reason I say he is a good guy for, is because he loves animals, and knows what it is like to be an empath in the 3D. He has had things that he saw in life that had bothered him out there in the real world, and was able to his Creativity in music and movies, to send out messages to those that care enough to take a look into ;0)

That is just one example about how it's the person behind the music and things they put out there.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• "I know it blocs light to me" Is That A Belief You Prefer? <3

"Why do I like heavy metal?" Because There Is Something Within The Songs That Resonates With Your *State* Of *Being*

"why I can't enjoy it without this being bad for me?" You Cant *Yet* Enjoy It Because *You* *Believe* It Is Bad For *You* <3

Much Love Seen!!! <3  

• What's wrong with heavy metal?  There are good messages in all music :)....

You just have to dial into what resonates with you, life isn't always about the light, people deal with things that mess with them, and music is a therapeutic way to release those things, and heal them.

I like some heavy metal, but mostly space rock, like Mastadon, Tool but I wouldn't call that metal, I'd call it progressive :)

• Hey Delilah, I think that with Heavy Metal music, they are tuned into the Light frequencies, not on a Light base, as to what this site would think about. More like they bring in some darkness, to shed light on things that they write about in there songs.

Most of them are pretty good people behind the music, some aren't always good people behind the music, but there are a lot that are.

There are some Heavy Metal musicians out there that are intuned with there emotions of being an empath as well.

That can be brought about into the Light also.

It all depends on where the person who is writing the song is coming from. There out put maybe a bit Dark, but what they are putting out there as messages are shedding light to those that need it :0)

Bless the Nite,

April 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
7 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"amazing, thank you friend!"
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, this Solarian transformation will always invoke the Hermetic axiom, in practice, which states; "AS ABOVE, SO BELOW...!!" The vast fleets of Elohim, time lords, GFL fleets, Arch-angels, et al, will be spiritually activated by Lord Surea, to the…"
7 hours ago
"great to hear that Drekx and I applaud to you Movella, one day I will understand the significance of that, thank you

How long will it take for the Elohim to restore Solaris' Planetary System, with all the changes that will be accomplished, Drekx?"
7 hours ago
"Yes, and this Sirian resonance for Solarian evolution, is enhanced by Earth's ascension, plus the new/old planetary system and corrections made to rotations and orientations, oxygen atmospheres on four planets, waterworlds on four planets, revised…"
8 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Ok thanks for that. So we can view Solaris and Sirius B as one body. I know that we will be moved closer to Sirius B at some point according to Shel."
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
8 hours ago
More…