This article is on the BBC website. This would never have been published on their website only a few years ago. They seem to be showing their true colors! There are no morals in the world any more and anything goes. Now we get to the stage where a statue of Satan is allowed in the name of being liberal. They say we can put up whatever statues we want so now they expect to be allowed to put up whatever they want. These people who worship this rock have plenty of money so you can soon expect to see these kinds of statue appearing in every town soon enough. It will be like our own little horror movie. But it is cool because everyone can do whatever they want...

Statue

A controversial statue unveiled by the Satanic Temple at a secret ceremony in Detroit has attracted protests. But who is the goat-headed figure? And what do the elements of the statue symbolise?

The bronze statue is nearly 9ft tall and depicts a winged hermaphrodite known as Baphomet, flanked by two smiling children. It cost $100,000 (£64,000) to make and hundreds of Satanists turned out to see it unveiled.

Long term, the Satanic Temple wants to move the piece 900 miles (1,450km) south-west and erect it opposite a Ten Commandments monument outside Oklahoma City's Capitol Building.

Full Article: http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-33682878

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm no Satanist and would never encourage anyone to travel the left-hand path, which leads to an astral plane cul de sac......However, those of us who consciously and with real effort, travel the right-hand path of White Magic, should always free ourselves of the temptation to judge our brothers of darkness.....and certainly understand esoteric facts, both intuitively and intellectually, anent the matter....The idol of Baphomet is, in itself, much more than may be noticed by the uninitiated.....

In itself, it is a symbol of both wisdom and balance.....Not a pure darkness, nor discordian chaos magick disorder....Indeed, what many do not realise, who do not appreciate subtle magical inferences, is that the goat is actually the symbol of an initiate on the path, left hand or right hand......EITHER....

Moreover, as any good occultist will confirm here....The sign upon the brow of Baphomet (wisdom) is the pentacle, which is the sign of the five stages of initiation for all, upon the degrees, culminating in the ascension itself...so not short of spiritual, intrinsically and a test of wisdom....Can the observer see beyond his/her fear of devils...??

Personally I do not care that a group of people in Detroit, who believe themselves to be Satanists, use this symbol... At the very least, it has far more spiritual worth than the Cananite "Molok" owl used by the dark cabal, at Bohemian grove, which is far darker and more destructive in magic...

The Knights Templar had a special code which they used and the Greek "Sophia" translates as Baphomet....It is a test....It is a choice, between the dark and the Light, upon the roads of initiation...the five degrees...A single line of vision comprised of five stages...Note that the pentacle on the brow is upright...It is not indicating the downward beam....

The only creepy element added by the Satanists, are the two children...Now that is sick I agree....BUT, Baphomet represents free will...The choice of either of the paths...In itself a sound and interesting occult symbol.....And as I have pointed out before, there is no reason why the dark should monopolise valid arcane symbolisms and insignia...when a symbol is explicit in being DUAL....

baphomet.jpg

• Babe in ministry school my fave course was history of Christianity and the knights Templar was one the impacted Christianity to an extent that some methods are still used in the church today so people need delve deeper to see truth in all things.... Psalms and song of Solomon are all books of basically spells.... It's a history book where things are added and taken away at humanities will

• Thanks honey....some good comments anent the deeper aspects of biblical history...Indeed, KIng Solomon, much as Moses before him and the Pharaohs of Egypt, were all accomplished magicians....Ostensibly white magic, but in practice they all used both.......

Well, the famous "Seal of Solomon" itself, is none less than the GREAT SEAL OF MACROCOSM.....Indeed, the very "above" mentioned in the hermetic axiom......And let us use our magical prowess here on this blog and see the macrocosmic seal, hidden from the eyes of most observers, hidden within the very face of Baphomet here.....

Note that the pentacle is microcosmic, namely initiations of planetary level degrees...There are higher cosmic degrees, too, the macrocosm...

One other thing I will point out is the "wild side" of initiation offered under Baphomet's tutorage, as neither the microcosm, nor macrocosm, is shielded safely by the circle....as depicted on the image.....This is a deliberate statement by the magical artist...In this case, Eliphas Levi...

It is clear.....and interestingly disguised in a way many often associate with black magic, but is in fact white magic....That is the challenge for ACC members here...Can they see the Seal of Solomon hidden from obvious sight, but still present in plain sight, within the image of Baphomet.....??

I have already identified the microcosmic symbol for you all, now identify the great seal of macrocosm in the image...

Here is the basic geometry to aim for......;-)

hexa-01.png

I will answer this if nobody here can answer the question........All members invited....Try it, easy peasy....!!! ;-)

• lol

• ohh ... that's just ... ha ha ... 'the rise of the fallen'? ... and the 'minions' ... boo ya ... lol .... at least it's not fully naked ... modest satan ... ;))

• I doubt Satan is very liberal, lol. Everything has become so inverted. A lot of things are coming out from behind the veil.

• those things never was behind the veil ... those things was always and still is - in the open ... it's just people choose to ignore to see it ... maybe brain dead or blind ... why would people even choose to 'worship' fallen angels ... lol ... it's beyond me ... but i guess even 'evil' needs purpose and acknowledgment ... otherwise what's the point to keep all of this  to themselves if not Share with the rest of the world ...

• I get the sense that they want to tell the whole world what they do. Next they will be calling around door to door trying to get new members. "Hello...would you like to learn more about the Satanic Temple." The same as Jehovah's Witnesses but with more honesty about who they really worship.

I always wondered about the gargoyles that are on hundreds of old houses and churches. They look like vicious demons and have no place on a church. Unless we do not know everything that gets worshipped in there! 

I think there is a Source...a God where all the rest springs from. I do not need any mediation. People love to give away their power to whatever group. They are all false religions as far as I am concerned. There has been some great people in the past that we can learn a lot from but there is no need to turn it into a religion. What's up with all that?

• well ... sex sells also greed for power (money) which eventually 'devours' the 'worshipers - members' ... kind of ironic ... lol ... i wonder do they have good dental and health insurance plan ... lol ... maybe that's the reason so many join - for good benefits ... lol ...

you are right there is no need for mediation ... and maybe Gargoyles on the churches are 'protecting' humans from 'unseen' forces ... there are 'good apple and bad apple' - and you're also right that most churches are build on human bonds and scalps ... with the dungeons and torture 'chambers' underground ... and all for the name of 'god' ... fear is the 'greatest motivator' to comply and obey  ... love gives wings - but apparently not many want to fly away ... lol .... majority wish to be control - and then they complain about the 'product' ... lol ...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
In the world of scientific discovery, paradigms shift and theories evolve, but few conjectures have sparked as much controversy and fascination as the recent proposal set forth by Russian physicists Mikhail Vossen and Alexander Scherbakov. Their…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"The Light, by Reel People....(2021 Remastered Version)👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icoe-AO2ADc"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'll have to seriously consider making this one, an unofficial anthem for my sector command in East Anglia, GFL Ground Crew.....Selamat ja....!!😉

"IF IT'S LOVE THAT YOU FEEL, STEP INTO THE LIGHT....!!" Just dig those lyrics and vibes....👽…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Now, some brilliant arrangements and compositions, well played with more splendid bargrooves....Enjoy...ahem...!! Selamat ja...!! 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV6KZgXIDl8"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, Alternate Earth....Not that we actually care about Jancar's views and are in any way, still upset by that character, who once reappeared, periodically on ACC, to moan about "right wing political comments." (He especially gets…"
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source   Joy is working out of your being.You have found a harmonious state and are filled with this tingling energy. You have released yourself from your fears and blockages, your energy circulates unhindered through your being, you are relaxed,…
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post WASHINGTON D.C. NEW MOON ASTROLOGY ALERT ... May 7, 2024 ... National town halls and gatherings to increase for May 2024, and the focus may be politics and/or religion. Violence is a real possibility.
10 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…