By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for your replies everyone!

• I posted 1 discussion and reposted another a few days ago.

Both of those discussion had within them a simple solution for peace on earth.

each idea something that we can all do.

and no one responded to them.

Because unfortunately, regardless of what you say. there is no argument in peace. And thus no real interest.

• I do believe at the time people thought I was on a bit of an arrogance bender.

However I was just fed up with people that never put their heads on the chopping block complaining about the declining standards of the discussions.

so I posted two with plenty of discussion potential.

and I reposted a third which would normally have caused arguments, and no one responded to that one either. which is a step in the right direction.at least.

Direction Home
      EDV Betreuung - ist unsere Kernkompetenz Egal ob Existenzgründer Klein- oder Großunternehmen; einer oder mehrere Standorte, wir haben garantiert di…
  • I feel with your confusion and pain and I would wish that it will get healed, and that people get to know the truth about things. And realise that channelers that do not come within the light of One Holy God/Creator/God Source/Aton of Light, is FALSE. They have to identify themselves, and if they cannot do that and or keep tarrying, they are false. They will try to get around it, dont let them. Its universal law.  So, all those channelers and entities that predicted false, if only once, are not from God Source! Not from the LIGHT! Where are they now, huh? they run. Proof enough.

Also, one very important point, is that Sananda said that nobody know the time and hour. Only the Father. And that there would be many false prophets. 

That puts 2012 and any future date out of question.

And at last, this earth have gone through upheaval many times and had to start forth again. Its happened over 100 times and each time from a very primitive way,maybe not the stone age, but very simple. It will happen again, ultimately, when it is time. Remember, nobody know the time. And you do not have to know the time. Look at the signs. Its all around. Its better be prepared, and relax from there.  What you could do, is to build a shelter of some kind and stock up some things to live on.  But the most important thing is to stop the evil illuminati, NWO,before its too late. Now NOT with forceful means. No, the masses are many. Get the masses. It is the only chance there is. For every step you take, the universal brethren will take with you. But they cannot interfere with what we on earth chooses to do, unless its a real danger situation fx inihilation of a planet etc. There are strict rules for that. The law of non interference. Any beings of LIGHT follow that. The only thing it can be speak of is evacuation. relocation and or a waiting time. Until the new earth.

Until then we are on our own to do what we choose to stop this madness we see. If we dont we will be judged heavily,by ourselves, in our own souls, when we did had a chance to stop the madness. And we would had to do the whole show over again.  The tv signals, the beams, the mind control through tv, through massmedia, through x box and what do we have and news and magazines are much. Yes you can escape much with high frequencies,but its really not enough to keep the inner purity. And whats most important, to have a clear mind, and clean it out, to not allow any evil or negative ego thoughts in. Everyone have to do their work. But also when they so choose since nobody can force anybody to do anything. But this planet wont be better unless we DO something.  you have NO excuse. you sit here and talk. you talk about all good things you want to happen. Then why dont YOU become the change? why are you not doing something to put the evil out of order? what is your excuse? WITHOUT ACTION WERE LOST. you are so many in here. Dont you realize what change you could create? take back the constitution! there are peaceful means to do that. yes they have weapons and armies. but you are MANY. Dont underestimate that. UNITE. thats your only real chance. If not, this planet will be turned into a very dark place. with evacuation for FEW under the LAWS of GOD CREATOR. 

I speak the truth. its time people unite. there doesnt have to be any NWO, any illuminati or elsewhere. they are few. we are many. come on! 

read about how to take back the constitution at www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com    (use the searchbox)

This is not just opinions. Its the truth from Creator Source. I am deadly serious. you gotta act, before its too late.

Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • "My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet?"

A better question is; When are you going to stop waiting on someone else to do it for you?

• Good post DRACO and you ask very good questions.

Sad that so many people were called trolls, doubters and pessimists who doubted all the fairytaler magic on this date.

You can still say we are trolls, doubters and pessimists but now you can also say we were right. 

• Trolls like 5D, Stargazer, and Dragonfly? who turned out to be fake profiles?

I wonder who would do something like that.... and why...

• what are you talking about?

• Long story short, I found LinkedIn profiles with the same pictures as 5D, stargazer, and Dragonfly have here, the weirdest thing is that that people are all called Kristen, obviously someone just needed pictures to create fake profiles here and found them by seaching for "Kristen" in Linkedin.

Apart for how they writting style was almost similar and other things...

I made a post about it, however Ben-Arion felt I was giving too much personal details about those people so it got deleted, and I think he is currently investigating the matter.

But I can show if you want... just add me as friend.

• Not quite right seeker.

anybody can proclaim that something won't happen. and if it doesn't happen say, see I told you so.

It doesn't actually move the game forward at all. it only keeps th status quo.

what you didn't do is say what will happen.

so you weren't right.

You just weren't wrong.

Being right requires commitment to a truth.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThese massive solar flares etc. are a huge blessing as they are expanding our consciousness levels in ways we will only fully realize the extent of, in a few months’ time.With the full extent of the whole pyramids and crystalline energy…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.We are letting ourselves focus on only the most positive futures for humanity, and we suggest you all do the same. What we have noticed about focusing on the…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Kim Jong Il has been known to eat an entire swiss cheese round! In one sitting! He went to university in Switzerland, of course. The N Korean gangsters buy, among other things, fleets of Mercedes Benz vehicles and many other luxury items, for…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Now the woke left want to ban the term; "Anglo-Saxon." And of course, such revisionist historians, would never dare to ban Maoris, Han Chinese, Inuits, or Mongolians....Only Anglo-Saxons are "racists," according to these bloody nutters...

Another…"
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dr. Naomi Wolf reveals what she and her team have discovered about big pharma's death shot. BLOCKED OVARIES.
https://banned.video/watch?id=6642900935f4a02d07f5aff7"
5 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 18
Comments: 0