Day 365

It wasn't until last year, that I was going on my very first journey through spiritual awareness. If it weren't for meditation and my first astral projection, my life would not have changed. Love over powers my negative emotions. Everywhere I go, I see people smiling and being kind to me. I understand now that if you love yourself, everything/everyone around you WILL love you back. That is definitely something I wouldn't get, if I weren't spiritually aware. I've come to realize that my awareness has only been growing stronger during these months! I feel so in touch with nature now, my intuition is strong, and it has been guiding me through where I need to be and what I need to do to help others; It's such a great feeling. Before all this, I never would of possibly thought that I had these abilities, like  knowing how people are feeling when I'm near them or even thinking of someone I know, in that matter. I'm gradually gaining perception, almost like knowing what people are thinking or how an event is going to take place. Even though I have to be very, very, calm and relaxed for some of these abilities, I know that I can easily strengthen them through daily meditation itself. I feel that I'm blessed to have gone through this path; I thank my negative emotions and the pain that I've felt during the past for getting me here! Love and light!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — 7 Comments ↓ Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!Much of what is unfolding now is designed to confuse, distract, and pull attention away from deeper truths.…
50 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Heart-Mind / God Mind Alignment By Judy Satori LOVE: An energy that we can generate to attract LOVE... This is a simple, yet powerful practice I have been teaching during my retreats this year. It helps us connect to our heart and align our…
15 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
16 hours ago
AlternateEarth commented on AlternateEarth's blog post Bowne Report: The Covid Genocide Is Massive
"RFK Jr. revealing that Covid targeted whites and blacks, and the greater race specific bioweapon operations.
https://www.alexjoneslive.com/2026/10/01/bombshell-video-rfk-jr-cla..."
16 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Ashanti. I am Sassani.You are there looking to the skies to the heavens, seeking contact with more of yourselves. This has always been true whether you have been looking for angels God or…
22 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Interview With Sri Bhagavan - Avatar's Life & Establishment Of Dharma   Seeker: Bhagavan, Most of the people here who know you, and Amma, revere you as an Avatar. Could you explain, for someone who has not heard that word, what is an avatar? Thank…
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply Beloved Ones,We are stepping into the corridor of October, a multidimensional bridge month that holds the essence of the 11 Universal frequency that will accompany us too during the next year.…
23 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 10/01/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply I am Sananda-Jesus,And I am with you at this time to help you along to continue the guidance, to bring you further and further along on your development, on your ascension process. That is what…
23 hours ago
More…