Contacted by a higher being

Ok I hope someone here can answer this question so I will do my best to explain it. there there are many nights when I lay in bed and I clear my mind and have my eyes shut, when I do this I can hear many voices talking but I can't make them out. its almost like a chatter. with so many talking at the same time how do you separate them apart and listen to one. I have tried to but can't seem to do it or I'm doing something wrong. I may be missing an important message that I'm suppose to do, even in the evenings I do hear whispers that call out my name and I'm the only one in the room and alone. does anyone know how or what I can do about this. I really need some help here.

Thanks, Allen

Peace & Love

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is happened to me pretty often..during deep meditation or when I am half-asleep. I believe they are spirits or dimensional aliens.

• They way I read it. U are trying too hard to actually hear. When U go in meditation mode, recognize that the chatter is there, but dont pay too much atention to it as it distracts U from what U are trying to achieve. Those that have important messages wont chatter, they will come through clearly. And U will never miss an important message, cause they will simply repeat it, till U get it. Just relax and go with the flow, stop analyzing and just Be ;-)

Hopes this helps a bit  ;-)

Namaste

• Thank you to all who replied, Robby I will look into the youtube videos as well. Woofler thank you too I will just relax and stop trying so hard and listen to the ones that come in clear I'm sure in time the others will to. thank you everyone on your help.

Allen

Peace & Love

• My wife and I have both had this type of experience. It's just the "other side" bleeding through...ghosts if you will. I just ignore it and it goes away after a little while.

• Allen that is a great question.....the head is a lightening rod for energy, the head is energy, but it is from within and from without...I have lots of talking within and on my head. some of it is telepathic communication with people and other is guides and or downloads and or parts of my head that I can feel lightening up when I am thinking....that is a good question.....have you tried talking to your guides, messengers to speak louder????

• Simply talk back, mentally.  Replying mentally opens a dialogue.

You can also ask to "talk" to your angels, guides.....you will learn to recognize them through a feeling eventually, or immediately, depending on your emotional sensitivity.

Not everyone who wants to talk is a "higher" being, just cause they don't have a body.....  however if you can generate love in your heart ... it'll attract good company.

Doreen Virtue has youtube videos on communicating with angels, higher beings... not a bad place to start.

Generally when I hear my name, it's someone who cares ..... your heart tends to know if you're being deceived whereas the mind can be tricked.

•    Dear Orion 51  I have had similar events. I was taking care of my elderly mother, and I would wake up to hear a bunch of people talking to my mother, and her answering them, in her bedroom, like she was being  counseled,all of a sudden it became muffled, I wasn't suppose to hear her private meeting. At  times I hear muffled voices, and other times I hear very clear but only for a few seconds.The veils will be lifted soon to where we can hear perfectly well instead of muffled. We are visited at night by our family after we fall asleep, our soul travels to meet them in another room, or our bedroom.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption like I mentioned earlier, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
2 hours ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
3 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
4 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
They are amazing..would make nice gift cards / postcards/  enlarged framed photos ..photo album etc Watch here @ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-13438617/2024-Milky-Way-...
4 hours ago
"Yeah the chart I was looking at of life spans by country has China ranked number 52 out of the 201 countries mentioned with a lifespan of 78.79 years. Very surprising they live close to 80 there considering the conditions over there at the moment. I…"
4 hours ago
More…