Hello .. I am in seeking of anyone's opinion that they may have on this matter. To be clear, I have my own ideas of why this is happening, but am wanting to put it out there, to see what other's ideas are regarding this, and how they correlate with my own :)

On a DAILY basis, countless times throughout the day, I see tiny flashes of colors, I could call them "orbs" .. they are very small, but bright and vivid enough to always catch my attention for the couple seconds they flash at me. The ones I see are usually either very whitish, silvery, green, purpley, orangey, yellowish, and different shades of blue. There are times when I'll see black ones and they tend to always be bigger sized than the regular small ones I see, and the black ones I do not see on a daily basis, those are rare and only once in a while. The ones I have been seeing a LOT lately are bright blue ones, almost like an irredescent blue like the color of clear ocean water blue. Purplish tones and bluish tones are the ones that I see the most of, but do have times when I see the other colors.

They are very tiny, like pen tip tiny,  but are SO vividly bright when they catch my attention. They follow me, no matter where I go if they want to appear to me they do, and It never fails that I see them. They have no routine or schedule for appearing to me, just appear whenever they appear, but it is several times every single day, I have been noticing this on a daily basis really prevalently for over 6 months now.

Am open to anyone who has their own opinion/idea of what they are, what they represent, and most importantly WHY do I see these on a daily basis. 

Please no rude or negative comments, speak your truth, but keep it kind.

Thank You!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Yup. I see them too...

  • that is incredible!
    They flare up big time when I'm in the shower as well ... in my entire bathroom to be honest with you. My bathroom is my helpful/guidance people in the feng shui sector of my apartment.. and it's where I see them most prevalently. Interesting :)

    I found this youtube last night on lilou's channel.. I frequently watch her as she shares a wealth of spiritual information .. this seems very fit .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvO03aYL0gY&feature=fvwrel

  • I ran across this youtube last night, watching a channel I frequently watch for her countless spiritual interviews and beautiful information she shares ... and looks like we got major confirmation on this dear people :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvO03aYL0gY&feature=fvwrel

  • Namaste

  • oh yes, I love them! I feel a kindred love to them and feel a 'living' presence in what they are.

    Angel sparks would be a really good interpretation!! yes!! I will never forget as long as I live one profound experience I had about 5 years ago. I was sitting at my computer well after midnight, my then 6 month old daughter was sound asleep in her crib .. at that time she would always sleep straight through the night! I had a wind chime hanging in her doorway for decoration .. and at that time NO windows were open, there was absolutely NO way for a wind of any sort to have moved this windchime.. but I heard very distinctly the windchime move and so I quickly walked in to see her, and as I approached her doorway I saw countless flickers of white light, I would describe it was glitter in the air all around me ,. and I walked into her room and she was standing up in her crib looking upwards smiling and giggling! Like there was someone in her room amusing her she was happily gazing up smiling and giggling.. I know without a doubt, We had an Angel visit us that night, and it makes a lot of sense why due to some personal things going on in our life at that time. It truly gave me the very confirmation I needed that we were loved, protected, and watched over.. such a beautiful experience, So I indeed could easily call them "angel sparks" :)

  • This reply was deleted.
    • Namaste

  • Dear d1v1nity,

     

    I cannot remember times I did not have all those flashes and orbs. The most of the time i see the tiny white flashes.

    When i'm in the dark, its like looking through a microscope in a petrie-dish filled with all.

     

    greetings Helene  love and light

     

     

    • :) Namaste

  • This reply was deleted.
    • YES!! thank you!! 

      I have been doing exactly this!! I have thought for quite some time now they are correlating with my own very thoughts and have been experimenting with myself on this. I found an orb color chart on moonspenders as I posted above and when I see the colors and correlate them to certain thoughts and situations BOOM I go read the definition for that color and although it isnt very in depth, the general definition I've found on moonspenders tells me 9 timnes out of ten a confirmation for what I was thinking :) Thank you very much!!

      Namaste

  • also here is a url that I personally reference myself to when I have seen certain colors in certain situations and this is why I feel they are giving me answers, clues, confirmations, etc .. because I've had the experience, thought, heard something said, etc saw the color .. references the colored orbs to this url and felt the confirmation I received ..

    http://www.moonspenders.com/orbcolors.htm

    and truthfully, I am well aware "I" could be totally wrong in what these colors are or represent .. but so far this is the best thing I have been able to come up with :)
    Namaste!




This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

AshtarCommand - The Great Awakening left a comment on Comment Wall
"To be Awake is being yourself. /BenArion

*Simplicity

All is going to plan... we are cared for by GOD!

I AM THAT I AM, ETERNAL TRUTH, NOW, AND YOU ARE TOO!

P.S. I am a simple human being with flaws, but I just know that BEING HUMAN is a gift.…"
22 minutes ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                                  FIRST MOUNTAIN                                                                         CHAPTER XII                                                              THE…
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Imagine the root system of those trees. They had to be miles deep to support all that weight."
9 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Hopefully the folks on those worlds won't do the horrible things we see here over on those worlds like war and murder for example. Since the really bad people are heading for Outer Mars though like you mention that lowers the chance of any bad…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Yes, being 4th density 5th dimensional expression and higher, means that you can choose an allocated lifespan, freely and naturally...

If a 3rd density type, there are technologies that might allow longer lives and the firmament layers allow this…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"I wonder how long will life spans for the people on these worlds will be? Will it be the same as here since these will still be limited conscious worlds or maybe tech helps them live longer? Also hopefully it won't take multiple lifetimes for those…"
13 hours ago
Ꮙℓἇ∂ἇ.. ኔጡ። commented on AlternateEarth's blog post US Surrogate shocked to learn baby’s dad is Chinese billionaire with 100+ kids
"Here is another case of a couple who had 21 kids ..yes you heard right 21 children by surrogacy, and they were abusing them...held on bail of 100 million USD due to fears of leaving the country or going on the run..the stuff that goes on in the USA…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Kelly and Drekx discuss the destiny of non-ascendees
"Yes, ascendees on Venus and Pax, too...And the really dark souls will be alloted outer Mars, like the criminal elites and mass murderers...Those very few who might attain the dark "ascension" state of STS, will be restricted to Mars..as very likely…"
13 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS: THE FIRST MOUNTAIN


 

           

                                                                      FIRST MOUNTAIN

 

                                                                        CHAPTER XII

                               …

Read more…
Views: 10
Comments: 0